Football Gameplan's 2015 NFL Team Preview: Browns
-
me too.....I think he had a supreme sense of confidence and cockiness that allowed him to play so well in college.....and now that has left him.......he needs to get that back to play well and is really pressing hard to find it.....
Well, that (the cockiness), and people doubting him. And plenty of people are still doing that part.
Well, that (the cockiness), and people doubting him. And plenty of people are still doing that part.
You make it sound like they have zero right to be doing that.
Seriously....as if the doubters are the reason he plays so poorly......completely redunkulous!!
The "doubt" is well earned.....
-
Thanks Tour. That's exactly what I meant. Skeptics and cockiness. The cockiness is gone according to Mud. Was just pointing out that the skeptics are still there (and in fact are much louder now).
-
Thanks Tour. That's exactly what I meant. Skeptics and cockiness. The cockiness is gone according to Mud. Was just pointing out that the skeptics are still there (and in fact are much louder now).
the skeptics are still there (and in fact are much louder now).
doubt if they could ever drown out the JF fags from last year. glad to see that is done. where there was once an abundance of A&M fans tooting manziel's horn on here there are only 2 true browns fans left.....you and AG. glad to see the skeptical and indifferent didn't get in the way of what is truly important, and that's cleveland browns football.
-
the skeptics are still there (and in fact are much louder now).
doubt if they could ever drown out the JF fags from last year. glad to see that is done. where there was once an abundance of A&M fans tooting manziel's horn on here there are only 2 true browns fans left.....you and AG. glad to see the skeptical and indifferent didn't get in the way of what is truly important, and that's cleveland browns football.
doubt if they could ever drown out the JF fags from last year. glad to see that is done. where there was once an abundance of A&M fans tooting manziel's horn on here there are only 2 true browns fans left.....you and AG. glad to see the skeptical and indifferent didn't get in the way of what is truly important, and that's cleveland browns football.
Yep, have seen this on numerous boards. We had the legendary Lumbergh here back in the DumbAss and Queen glory days. That dude was funny as hell, though.
Nothing like friends, family or fans of college players telling us Browns fans about our team lol.
-
Way I read it war was saying that skeptics simply fuel JM's competitive fire...
That's very possible...
Glad to do my part...

Way I read it war was saying that skeptics simply fuel JM's competitive fire...
Ahh.....Ok....I can see that....
The cockiness is gone according to Mud. Was just pointing out that the skeptics are still there (and in fact are much louder now).
According to me.....and anyone else watching.....
Nothing wrong with being a skeptic.....Hell, Im skeptical about LOTS of players....it's just that they dont have a fan club that gets all butt hurt when you say their guy doesnt look so good......
You clearly weren't here last year or you wouldnt say the skeptics are louder......its was a nightmare, all the hating and defending that was going on......
Now?.....I dont really see ANY hate or issues with people slamming manziel(and NOTHING like it was)....I only see people reporting on him and how he is playing right now(just like ALL the other players).....sorry if the reports arent to your liking....
Read some articles from the press....they are reporting the same things we are....just the facts....
So, when I say D. Bryant...or Benjiman....or Mingo...or Hartline may get cut, its no issue.......
But,oh my goodness, when someone points out that Johnny doesnt look so good or might be 3rd string, we are somehow evil haters or something....
Ill be the first to get excited if he plays well.....but, at this point a year in, it hasnt happened......thus "skepticism"....
Yikes.....
-
Where am I butthurt? You sound far more butthurt about whatever pushback your criticism got than I am about anything. I'm just a happy go lucky kinda dude.
-
Where am I butthurt? You sound far more butthurt about whatever pushback your criticism got than I am about anything. I'm just a happy go lucky kinda dude.
Where am I butthurt? You sound far more butthurt about whatever pushback your criticism got than I am about anything. I'm just a happy go lucky kinda dude.
I the shoe doesnt fit, dont wear it......never said "you" were butt hurt....
Though my initial reply was a response to your quote.....the balance of my reply was more of a general reference to his "fan club" and their inability to swallow any JFF critiques.....if thats not you, then no worries....
I really haven't criticized Johnny, per se.....at least not anymore than any other player.....just posting his stats and general impressions.....he's just seems to get lots more of that extra "push back" you mentioned(way way more than any other player)....
So....sorry if my rant seemed directed at you....im just frustrated after a solid year of not being able to talk about this guy like I talk about other players, without some Johnny fan debating every single little comment and/or creating excuses instead of just excepting reality.......Its old......
-
Fair enough
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login