Weakened Weaknesses
-
Here is a way I see it....a potential HOF QB comes along about once every two years....and maybe a sure fire HOF once every 3-4 years.
yeah...but in my world, thats wayyyy too frequent and QB's get elevated above other greats, just because they are QB's...
There are 22 positions and should be an equal ratio of greatness throughout those 22 positions represented in the HOF....but there isnt......I say a disproportionate number of skill players are in there....
There are barely even 2 good QB's that get drafted every year, so how could there be a HOFer every 2 years???.....
yeah...but in my world, thats wayyyy too frequent and QB's get elevated above other greats, just because they are QB's...
There are 22 positions and should be an equal ratio of greatness throughout those 22 positions represented in the HOF....but there isnt......I say a disproportionate number of skill players are in there....
There are barely even 2 good QB's that get drafted every year, so how could there be a HOFer every 2 years???.....
yeah...but in my world, thats wayyyy too frequent and QB's get elevated above other greats, just because they are QB's...
There are 22 positions and should be an equal ratio of greatness throughout those 22 positions represented in the HOF....but there isnt......I say a disproportionate number of skill players are in there....
There are barely even 2 good QB's that get drafted every year, so how could there be a HOFer every 2 years???.....
Well, I actually think you get your wish to some extent. As noted, in the 90s there are only 3 sure things, Favre, Peyton and probably Warner. In the 5 years from 2005 to 2009....only one guy: Rodgers. The first half had more...but you can't deny their quality, can you?
The entire decade of the 70s had just 3 HOFers drafted. Fouts, Bradshaw and Montana. The 80s had more...but there too, you cannot deny their quality.
-
That would be me....cause I dont see a HOF QB on that list......^^^^^
I could probably see 3-4. Like Stabler/Anderson/Hadl....maybe
On Anderson, per the PFR, there have only been 10 QBs in history considered more "productive" than he was. Peyton, Favre, Brady, Tarkenton, Marino, Brees, Elway, Young, Montana, Fouts.
-
That would be me....cause I dont see a HOF QB on that list......^^^^^
I could probably see 3-4. Like Stabler/Anderson/Hadl....maybe
On Anderson, per the PFR, there have only been 10 QBs in history considered more "productive" than he was. Peyton, Favre, Brady, Tarkenton, Marino, Brees, Elway, Young, Montana, Fouts.
That would be me....cause I dont see a HOF QB on that list......^^^^^
I could probably see 3-4. Like Stabler/Anderson/Hadl....maybe
On Anderson, per the PFR, there have only been 10 QBs in history considered more "productive" than he was. Peyton, Favre, Brady, Tarkenton, Marino, Brees, Elway, Young, Montana, Fouts.
I like Anderson the best from that list and would pick him from that group if I had to choose one.....he was always kinda low profile, but definitely an excellent QB......
-
That would be me....cause I dont see a HOF QB on that list......^^^^^
I could probably see 3-4. Like Stabler/Anderson/Hadl....maybe
On Anderson, per the PFR, there have only been 10 QBs in history considered more "productive" than he was. Peyton, Favre, Brady, Tarkenton, Marino, Brees, Elway, Young, Montana, Fouts.
I like Anderson the best from that list and would pick him from that group if I had to choose one.....he was always kinda low profile, but definitely an excellent QB......
I like Anderson the best from that list and would pick him from that group if I had to choose one.....he was always kinda low profile, but definitely an excellent QB......
OK....but....can I ask you a question?
Why do you pick the absolute ugliest guys on the Browns to use as your avatar. I mean, remember when I had the Fear the Roo bikini chick for my avatar.....pleasing to the eye. Your avatars, however, can be revolting!
-
-
I don't want a "Game Manager" I want a QB that scares people..
Peyton Manning scared everyone but the Hawks defense.
While the QB is undoubtedly the most important position on the field, look no further than organizations that have used good to great signal callers that have masked deficiencies in their teams.
The Colts might be the best example. Without Manning and Luck they're total trash.
Peyton Manning scared everyone but the Hawks defense.
While the QB is undoubtedly the most important position on the field, look no further than organizations that have used good to great signal callers that have masked deficiencies in their teams.
The Colts might be the best example. Without Manning and Luck they're total trash.[/quote
Totally agree. The Colts are overrated and so are the Broncos. The Browns coaching staff could have a better than average year if they stick to the run and defense. Their mistake last year was Ben Tate and he's gone and the Oline is healthy. Go Browns!
-
Today's article? Pryor looked amazing. It is without pads.. but the concern regarding him accelerating out of cuts, and the concerns about his hands.. should be gone.
Pryor will be my final pick in fantasy this year.
-
Today's article? Pryor looked amazing. It is without pads.. but the concern regarding him accelerating out of cuts, and the concerns about his hands.. should be gone.
Pryor will be my final pick in fantasy this year.
Today's article? Pryor looked amazing. It is without pads.. but the concern regarding him accelerating out of cuts, and the concerns about his hands.. should be gone.
Pryor will be my final pick in fantasy this year.
I don't think they should be gone after one day. After all, they were only in shorts. Put on the gear and let's see if he grows alligator arms at the thought of being slobberknockered when he has to go over the middle.
Good so far....but by no means is anything proven.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
