Skip to content

God Bless our Browns offensive line - squealers to revert to seek out....

The Browns Board
52 12 1.7k
  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #40

    These Pitt fans with names like Trolling for Dick and Vagitron are weirdos.

    Who the hell would name themselves that anyway?

  • @vagitron said:

    I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. Jesus.

    I suspect the defense will be better this season not worse, disagree? Let's bet.

    Okay, I bet they're going to be worse. The NFL is still testing for HGH. That was easy. Next?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #41

    @flugel said:

    Okay, I bet they're going to be worse. The NFL is still testing for HGH. That was easy. Next?

    What are we betting arm chair quarterback? 4 first round picks in the linebacking core. Heyward graded as one of the best 34 ends in the game. Tuitt showing the same kind of ability with mclendon and the mountain Daniel McCullers in the middle. William gay graded out inside the top 15 last year and cortez Allen has been tearing it up in camp. Shark has been in wait for Troy to hang them up and Mitchell won't need to cover for troys free lancing. All of which doesnt even mention the offense which should be the best in the league. What are we betting?

    Oh and add in a constantly fresh James Harrison as he won't be asked to play full time snaps. I can't wait for the Browns skid marks this year.

  • @flugel said:

    Okay, I bet they're going to be worse. The NFL is still testing for HGH. That was easy. Next?

    What are we betting arm chair quarterback? 4 first round picks in the linebacking core. Heyward graded as one of the best 34 ends in the game. Tuitt showing the same kind of ability with mclendon and the mountain Daniel McCullers in the middle. William gay graded out inside the top 15 last year and cortez Allen has been tearing it up in camp. Shark has been in wait for Troy to hang them up and Mitchell won't need to cover for troys free lancing. All of which doesnt even mention the offense which should be the best in the league. What are we betting?

    Oh and add in a constantly fresh James Harrison as he won't be asked to play full time snaps. I can't wait for the Browns skid marks this year.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @vagitron said:

    What are we betting arm chair quarterback? 4 first round picks in the linebacking core. Heyward graded as one of the best 34 ends in the game. Tuitt showing the same kind of ability with mclendon and the mountain Daniel McCullers in the middle. William gay graded out inside the top 15 last year and cortez Allen has been tearing it up in camp. Shark has been in wait for Troy to hang them up and Mitchell won't need to cover for troys free lancing. All of which doesnt even mention the offense which should be the best in the league. What are we betting?

    Oh and add in a constantly fresh James Harrison as he won't be asked to play full time snaps. I can't wait for the Browns skid marks this year.

    Plus they just traded for Brandon Boykin. Don't know anyone who doesn't love this signing.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000505792/article/eagles-trade-cb-brandon-boykin-to-steelers

    He'll be a starter once hes mastered the technique of taking out the WRs knees lol.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #43

    See? At least Stuart manned up and admittted it !

    Goodnight from Pittsblastcheapshotsintoknees City, Troyboy, wherever you are.

    That was LOL time, Flugels !!!

  • @vagitron said:

    What are we betting arm chair quarterback? 4 first round picks in the linebacking core. Heyward graded as one of the best 34 ends in the game. Tuitt showing the same kind of ability with mclendon and the mountain Daniel McCullers in the middle. William gay graded out inside the top 15 last year and cortez Allen has been tearing it up in camp. Shark has been in wait for Troy to hang them up and Mitchell won't need to cover for troys free lancing. All of which doesnt even mention the offense which should be the best in the league. What are we betting?

    Oh and add in a constantly fresh James Harrison as he won't be asked to play full time snaps. I can't wait for the Browns skid marks this year.

    Plus they just traded for Brandon Boykin. Don't know anyone who doesn't love this signing.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000505792/article/eagles-trade-cb-brandon-boykin-to-steelers

    He'll be a starter once hes mastered the technique of taking out the WRs knees lol.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Stuart said:

    Plus they just traded for Brandon Boykin. Don't know anyone who doesn't love this signing.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000505792/article/eagles-trade-cb-brandon-boykin-to-steelersHe'll be a starter once hes mastered the technique of taking out the WRs knees lol.

    Boykin would be a 2nd stringer if he played for the Browns.

  • Stuart said:

    Plus they just traded for Brandon Boykin. Don't know anyone who doesn't love this signing.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000505792/article/eagles-trade-cb-brandon-boykin-to-steelersHe'll be a starter once hes mastered the technique of taking out the WRs knees lol.

    Boykin would be a 2nd stringer if he played for the Browns.

    Trolling for dickT Trolling for dick wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @canton-dawg said:

    Boykin would be a 2nd stringer if he played for the Browns.

    Every Steeler would be a 2nd stringer on the Browns. They're THAT talented...and tough...and physical...and....

  • Stuart said:

    Plus they just traded for Brandon Boykin. Don't know anyone who doesn't love this signing.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000505792/article/eagles-trade-cb-brandon-boykin-to-steelersHe'll be a starter once hes mastered the technique of taking out the WRs knees lol.

    Boykin would be a 2nd stringer if he played for the Browns.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @canton-dawg said:

    Boykin would be a 2nd stringer if he played for the Browns.

    No doubt...but if Boykin played for the Browns and I were Pettine, I'd experiment and start him vs. the Steelers.

    Antonio Brown pretty much owns your All-Pro.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Boykin would be a 2nd stringer if he played for the Browns.

    No doubt...but if Boykin played for the Browns and I were Pettine, I'd experiment and start him vs. the Steelers.

    Antonio Brown pretty much owns your All-Pro.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Stuart said:

    No doubt...but if Boykin played for the Browns and I were Pettine, I'd experiment and start him vs. the Steelers.Antonio Brown pretty much owns your All-Pro.

    You're only as good as your last game.

    31 - 10 if I recall correctly.

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Since the first half of the opening game in Puke Field last year, the Browns outscored them 55-13 by my math.

    Let's see, 24-3 in second half of game one and then 31-10 in game two (a game that wasn't as close as the final score).

    Voila, I believe that adds up to 55-13 in the last six quarters of play. That is the kind of ass pounding that Trolling for Dick and Vag have gotta love!

  • Since the first half of the opening game in Puke Field last year, the Browns outscored them 55-13 by my math.

    Let's see, 24-3 in second half of game one and then 31-10 in game two (a game that wasn't as close as the final score).

    Voila, I believe that adds up to 55-13 in the last six quarters of play. That is the kind of ass pounding that Trolling for Dick and Vag have gotta love!

    Trolling for dickT Trolling for dick wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @riffer-x said:

    Since the first half of the opening game in Puke Field last year, the Browns outscored them 55-13 by my math.

    Let's see, 24-3 in second half of game one and then 31-10 in game two (a game that wasn't as close as the final score).

    Voila, I believe that adds up to 55-13 in the last six quarters of play. That is the kind of ass pounding that Trolling for Dick and Vag have gotta love!

    All that pounding of the ass and your team still finished 7-9. I can only imagine if they finish .500. Naw, I can't.

  • @riffer-x said:

    Since the first half of the opening game in Puke Field last year, the Browns outscored them 55-13 by my math.

    Let's see, 24-3 in second half of game one and then 31-10 in game two (a game that wasn't as close as the final score).

    Voila, I believe that adds up to 55-13 in the last six quarters of play. That is the kind of ass pounding that Trolling for Dick and Vag have gotta love!

    All that pounding of the ass and your team still finished 7-9. I can only imagine if they finish .500. Naw, I can't.

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @trolling-for-dick said:

    All that pounding of the ass and your team still finished 7-9. I can only imagine if they finish .500. Naw, I can't.

    55-13

    Cause for redass

  • Stuart said:

    No doubt...but if Boykin played for the Browns and I were Pettine, I'd experiment and start him vs. the Steelers.Antonio Brown pretty much owns your All-Pro.

    You're only as good as your last game.

    31 - 10 if I recall correctly.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @canton-dawg said:

    You're only as good as your last game.

    31 - 10 if I recall correctly.

    Well yeah, but that doesn't dispel what I said. There will always be Steelers Browns games to be played ya know.

  • @trolling-for-dick said:

    All that pounding of the ass and your team still finished 7-9. I can only imagine if they finish .500. Naw, I can't.

    55-13

    Cause for redass

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @riffer-x said:

    55-13

    Cause for redass

    Red with embarrassment I'll give you that. Losing to the browns is always embarrassing, not just for the Steelers, but most teams feel that way. It remains to be seen whether Pettine can change the culture.