OT - RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper
-
-
wow. that sucks.
-
One of my favorite movie lines was Roddy Piper in the movie "They Live."
"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum!"
RIP Roddy Piper
-
One of my favorite movie lines was Roddy Piper in the movie "They Live."
"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum!"
RIP Roddy Piper
One of my favorite movie lines was Roddy Piper in the movie "They Live."
"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum!"
RIP Roddy Piper
loved that movie.
-
Always liked him. Too damn early.
WSS
-
RIP. Way to early, especially when you are about the same age.....
-
One of my favorite movie lines was Roddy Piper in the movie "They Live."
"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum!"
RIP Roddy Piper
One of my favorite movie lines was Roddy Piper in the movie "They Live."
Great, fun, modern-day, B movie... Its biggest surprise? Piper was actually good.
Classic, back-alley "fight" scene... wrestling scene is better description.
-
One of my favorite movie lines was Roddy Piper in the movie "They Live."
"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum!"
RIP Roddy Piper
loved that movie.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
