Neat looking 12 gauge
-
-
I like mine better
I don't
-
I like mine better
I don't
I don't
to each its own
-
I don't really like the foregrip even though i know what it's use is. That one diehard wants us to look at is going to kick like a son of a bitch I bet.
-
It does not kick much. Their problem is jamming. Cool concept but poorly executed. A Turkish company created a clone that had the same issues.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login