Is there someone to blame for the injuries?
-
I think the injuries are simply due to physical stress of contact and dynamic movement.
the human body is just subject to these strains, sprains, tweaks, and far worse, tears and breaks.
As for some players getting them, and all sorts of players don't get them... I wonder if it's a
subconcious protection thing. That, and not all knees, for example, are as stable as other's knees.
and ankles.
Say, somebody should write to a well-respected strength and conditioning coach in the pros and ask them that question.
-
I think it's the fact that you're suddenly moving into 5-6 hours a day of practices plus still putting in workouts in the weight room and past college age, the body is not a fan of taking that much stress that suddenly.
For me, as a guy not THAT far removed from actually playing, I am more amazed that these guys go through 23 weeks of football (plus playoffs) and are still standing at the end of the year. I've also longed believe there would de pretty much nothing more miserable than having to play in the Pro Bowl after that long of a season.
-
I don't know the cause....or what can prevent these injuries.....I just want them to happen to other teams, not the Browns. We have had more than double our share of them over the years. Let the fucking Steelers and Ravens have their player break/tear/sprain/concuss etc. their shit. Not ours.
-
I don't know the cause....or what can prevent these injuries.....I just want them to happen to other teams, not the Browns. We have had more than double our share of them over the years. Let the fucking Steelers and Ravens have their player break/tear/sprain/concuss etc. their shit. Not ours.
Let the fucking Steelers and Ravens have their player break/tear/sprain/concuss etc. their shit. Not ours.
Well.....looks like the Squealers lost their kicker yesterday.....it's a start....

-
Now hopefully Rapelessburger will go down for the season.
-
Now hopefully Rapelessburger will go down for the season.
Now hopefully Rapelessburger will go down for the season.
I never like to see anyone get hurt....but would make an exception for the fat Rapist.....
-
-
"early word is it's not serious"
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/08/joe_thomas_leaves_practice_aft.html
-
Guess we can see what Erving's got now.
-
Guess we can see what Erving's got now.
Rookie at tackle?? nawway. heal it JT. on tape Cam a better C or G than T imo.
-
Let the fucking Steelers and Ravens have their player break/tear/sprain/concuss etc. their shit. Not ours.
Well.....looks like the Squealers lost their kicker yesterday.....it's a start....

-
-
Let the fucking Steelers and Ravens have their player break/tear/sprain/concuss etc. their shit. Not ours.
Well.....looks like the Squealers lost their kicker yesterday.....it's a start....

-
How did that happen? Suisham was an outstanding kicker. Heck....with the new extra point rules where they are no longer automatic, this could be important.
He blew out his knee on his plant leg.....done for the season(at least).....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login