Aldon Smith arrested for DUI, hit and run, and vandalism.
-
holy fuck what a train wreck.
-
The JG of San Fran. Such a fucking waste of talent
-
-
The 49ers in one offseason lost the following people:
Headcoach Jim Harbaugh
RB Frank Gore
LB Patrick Willis
LB Chris Borland
OLB Aldon Smith
DE Justin Smith
RT Anthony Davis
WR Michael Crabtree
-
Chalk up a win for us in November.
-
Wonder whats going through Jerry Jones' head right now??
-
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
-
No way hes not suspended for the season....
-
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
The dude might go to fucking prison, this has nothing to do with PC.
He's got a world of talent and ten cent brain like many others (Blackmon, Pacman, Gordon, and many others)
-
Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.
-
Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.
Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.
Gordon was pretty adamant his drug offenses weren't legit either, yet here we are. To want this dude on the Browns is absurd to even think about, he honestly needs professional mental health help.
-
That's a good point re: Gordon. Lots of these guys need mental help though. It's football.
-
Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.
-
Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.
Who cares.
Those guys in badges that haul people in for criminal offenses.
-
We don't need fuck head like him.
-
Who cares.
Those guys in badges that haul people in for criminal offenses.
Those guys in badges that haul people in for criminal offenses.
Yes. And then release them. That's their job.
-
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
-
goodell will give him a 4 game suspension and knock it down to 2.
-
-
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
