Skip to content

Aldon Smith arrested for DUI, hit and run, and vandalism.

The Browns Board
46 18 1.3k
  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Chalk up a win for us in November.

  • htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Wonder whats going through Jerry Jones' head right now??

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #9

    And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.

  • htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #10

    No way hes not suspended for the season....

  • And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @wargograw said:

    And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.

    The dude might go to fucking prison, this has nothing to do with PC.

    He's got a world of talent and ten cent brain like many others (Blackmon, Pacman, Gordon, and many others)

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.

  • Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @wargograw said:

    Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.

    Gordon was pretty adamant his drug offenses weren't legit either, yet here we are. To want this dude on the Browns is absurd to even think about, he honestly needs professional mental health help.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #14

    That's a good point re: Gordon. Lots of these guys need mental help though. It's football.

  • Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @wargograw said:

    Who cares.

    Yea who gives a fuck right?

    😡

  • Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @wargograw said:

    Who cares.

    Those guys in badges that haul people in for criminal offenses.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #17

    We don't need fuck head like him.

  • @wargograw said:

    Who cares.

    Those guys in badges that haul people in for criminal offenses.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Those guys in badges that haul people in for criminal offenses.

    Yes. And then release them. That's their job.

  • And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @wargograw said:

    And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.

    why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #20

    goodell will give him a 4 game suspension and knock it down to 2.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Welcome to Canada. Maybe Sam's can get you across the boarder legally.. Legally, Google it. You got all the time you need now. Sad with all that talent.

  • @wargograw said:

    And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.

    why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @clevfan4life said:

    why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.

    Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.

    Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @wargograw said:

    Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.

    I'm pretty content with Kruger, Bryant, Solomon and Orchard. I mean if a real stud came free that wasn't a mental case than yeah you'd take a look at that. But look at how disuptive Gordon was and the team generally liked him. No one will like Smith. Nobody liked him in SF and they'll like him even less here. He won't last a season. He's really literally makes Josh Gordon look like a model NFL player.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #24

    What evidence do you have that nobody liked Aldon Smith? They cancelled practice today. Tomsula was torn up about it. They clearly took it hard.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #25

    No way he's coming here.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.

    Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @wargograw said:

    Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.

    I hear Ray Rice is available.