Aldon Smith arrested for DUI, hit and run, and vandalism.
-
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
The dude might go to fucking prison, this has nothing to do with PC.
He's got a world of talent and ten cent brain like many others (Blackmon, Pacman, Gordon, and many others)
-
Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.
-
Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.
Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.
Gordon was pretty adamant his drug offenses weren't legit either, yet here we are. To want this dude on the Browns is absurd to even think about, he honestly needs professional mental health help.
-
That's a good point re: Gordon. Lots of these guys need mental help though. It's football.
-
Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.
-
Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.
Who cares.
Those guys in badges that haul people in for criminal offenses.
-
We don't need fuck head like him.
-
Who cares.
Those guys in badges that haul people in for criminal offenses.
Those guys in badges that haul people in for criminal offenses.
Yes. And then release them. That's their job.
-
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
-
goodell will give him a 4 game suspension and knock it down to 2.
-
-
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
-
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
I'm pretty content with Kruger, Bryant, Solomon and Orchard. I mean if a real stud came free that wasn't a mental case than yeah you'd take a look at that. But look at how disuptive Gordon was and the team generally liked him. No one will like Smith. Nobody liked him in SF and they'll like him even less here. He won't last a season. He's really literally makes Josh Gordon look like a model NFL player.
-
What evidence do you have that nobody liked Aldon Smith? They cancelled practice today. Tomsula was torn up about it. They clearly took it hard.
-
-
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
I hear Ray Rice is available.
-
Sign him.
-
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
I hear Ray Rice is available.
I hear Ray Rice is available.
I'm aware. We don't need a RB though. If I were Dallas or Houston I'd have already signed him.
-
Low risk, high reward.
We have the cap space and we don't NEED him. If he fucks up, he's gone. If he stays straight, he can be a great weapon. We either benefit from having him or we are right back in the same boat we were prior to signing him.
It's the same model New England uses. Sign talented players at cost and make them fit into your team culture. If they don't, get rid of them.
How is having a suspended Aldon Smith any different than having an injured Barkevious Mingo?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
