Which receivers make this team?
-
We cut Lenz and haven't cut Mayle and Pryor?
I'm sorry but Ray Farmer is an absolute fucktard.
-
We cut Lenz and haven't cut Mayle and Pryor?
I'm sorry but Ray Farmer is an absolute fucktard.
Because he cut Josh Lenz? That's insane.We cut Lenz and haven't cut Mayle and Pryor?
I'm sorry but Ray Farmer is an absolute fucktard.
You do know other cuts have been made already, just not announced?
-
Because he cut Josh Lenz? That's insane.We cut Lenz and haven't cut Mayle and Pryor?
I'm sorry but Ray Farmer is an absolute fucktard.
You do know other cuts have been made already, just not announced?
-
I wonder why there is such concern for cutting Lenz who was one of the more talented WR's on the roster.
Lance Moore was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Cleveland Browns on April 29, 2005. He was later released and then signed to the New Orleans Saints' practice squad.[1]
-
My only issue is.. we should have signed him to our PS. But I want to see the makeup of our PS to see if he's better than anyone we currently have. Otherwise, it's a numbers move -- and no worries.
Or, if NO put in a waiver claim for him in front of us... also no worries, nothing Farmer could do about that. NO is short on WR, not unexpected.
-
Pryor will make the team from what I'm hearing.
-
My only issue is.. we should have signed him to our PS. But I want to see the makeup of our PS to see if he's better than anyone we currently have. Otherwise, it's a numbers move -- and no worries.
Or, if NO put in a waiver claim for him in front of us... also no worries, nothing Farmer could do about that. NO is short on WR, not unexpected.
My only issue is.. we should have signed him to our PS
we probably will....players must clear waivers before you can sign them to PS
-
Hartline and Whitner both wanted Lenz here.
I wonder how much diff a NFL team would look if you asked their professional teammates who they would want to be on the team beside them.
I give credit where credit is due & @Josh_Lenz deserves it! I watched this guy come in from day 1 and flat out ball! & showed tons of heart
We talk about #PlayLikeABrown right? Well, just take a look at him and he's the true definition of #PlayLikeABrown
-
Who cares? Donte Whitner and Brian Hartline don't make personnel decisions. He was a weekly Inactive if he made the roster, and he doesn't fit anywhere.
Who cares? Donte Whitner and Brian Hartline don't make personnel decisions. He was a weekly Inactive if he made the roster, and he doesn't fit anywhere.
I think Donte Whitner and Brian Hardline have more insight than you or I,
and let's be honest Ray Farmer isn't known for making the best decisions...
Isn't he suspended right now anyways?
-
Pryor will make the team from what I'm hearing.
Farmer's decisions? He and Pet have to be in lock step on the 53...
Pryor will make the team from what I'm hearing.
No shit...
Hartline and Whitner both wanted Lenz here.
Brian and Dante need to STFU and keep their opinions in the locker room... certainly no farther out of it than Pet's office.
-
So we're on the 24 hour clock before we can claim him back for PS, right?
-
Farmer's decisions? He and Pet have to be in lock step on the 53...
Pryor will make the team from what I'm hearing.
No shit...
Hartline and Whitner both wanted Lenz here.
Brian and Dante need to STFU and keep their opinions in the locker room... certainly no farther out of it than Pet's office.
Farmer's decisions? He and Pet have to be in lock step on the 53...
No shit...
Brian and Dante need to STFU and keep their opinions in the locker room... certainly no farther out of it than Pet's office.
Those are 2 vets having their boys back who busted his ass off in TC and the preseason unlike Bowe Mayle and Pryor. This is Farmers ego getting in the way.
-
Did you ever consider the staff knows what they are doing and believe Lenz can't get it done against 1st team D's?
-
Well, I'm not amazed I was wrong. I thought Lenz showed he is quite a player, tons of heart,
catches the ball.
Don't know what was missing, unless it was speed.
But Darius Jennings is still there, and he's faster.
-
Touché douche. Funny how those words flow so well. Johnson is a fair point. Gilbert's totally different scenario.The staff knew best with Charles Johnson too right?
The staff knew best when they drafted Gilbert too
-
Well, I'm not amazed I was wrong. I thought Lenz showed he is quite a player, tons of heart,
catches the ball.
Don't know what was missing, unless it was speed.
But Darius Jennings is still there, and he's faster.
I think injury was part of the Johnson decision... plus look at the other options we had at the time.
Well, I'm not amazaed I was wrong. I thought Lenz showed he is quite a player, tons of heart,
catches the ball.
Don't know what was missing, unless it was speed. But Darius Jennings is still there, and he's faster.
Surprisingly to me Lenz had a step on Jennings coming out of college. Can't say how they compare now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


