Skip to content

Which receivers make this team?

The Browns Board
132 31 5.9k
  • Who cares? Donte Whitner and Brian Hartline don't make personnel decisions. He was a weekly Inactive if he made the roster, and he doesn't fit anywhere.

  • Who cares? Donte Whitner and Brian Hartline don't make personnel decisions. He was a weekly Inactive if he made the roster, and he doesn't fit anywhere.

    @mike-h said:

    Who cares? Donte Whitner and Brian Hartline don't make personnel decisions. He was a weekly Inactive if he made the roster, and he doesn't fit anywhere.

    I think Donte Whitner and Brian Hardline have more insight than you or I,

    and let's be honest Ray Farmer isn't known for making the best decisions...

    Isn't he suspended right now anyways?

  • Pryor will make the team from what I'm hearing.

    Farmer's decisions? He and Pet have to be in lock step on the 53...

    @walterwhite said:

    Pryor will make the team from what I'm hearing.

    No shit...

    @walterwhite said:

    Hartline and Whitner both wanted Lenz here.

    Brian and Dante need to STFU and keep their opinions in the locker room... certainly no farther out of it than Pet's office.

  • So we're on the 24 hour clock before we can claim him back for PS, right?

  • Farmer's decisions? He and Pet have to be in lock step on the 53...

    @walterwhite said:

    Pryor will make the team from what I'm hearing.

    No shit...

    @walterwhite said:

    Hartline and Whitner both wanted Lenz here.

    Brian and Dante need to STFU and keep their opinions in the locker room... certainly no farther out of it than Pet's office.

    @tour2ma said:

    Farmer's decisions? He and Pet have to be in lock step on the 53...

    No shit...

    Brian and Dante need to STFU and keep their opinions in the locker room... certainly no farther out of it than Pet's office.

    Those are 2 vets having their boys back who busted his ass off in TC and the preseason unlike Bowe Mayle and Pryor. This is Farmers ego getting in the way.

  • Did you ever consider the staff knows what they are doing and believe Lenz can't get it done against 1st team D's?

  • Did you ever consider the staff knows what they are doing and believe Lenz can't get it done against 1st team D's?

    @jcam222 said:

    Did you ever consider the staff knows what they are doing and believe Lenz can't get it done against 1st team D's?

    The staff knew best with Charles Johnson too right?

    The staff knew best when they drafted Gilbert too

  • Well, I'm not amazed I was wrong. I thought Lenz showed he is quite a player, tons of heart,

    catches the ball.

    Don't know what was missing, unless it was speed.

    But Darius Jennings is still there, and he's faster.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Did you ever consider the staff knows what they are doing and believe Lenz can't get it done against 1st team D's?

    The staff knew best with Charles Johnson too right?

    The staff knew best when they drafted Gilbert too

    @walterwhite said:

    The staff knew best with Charles Johnson too right?

    The staff knew best when they drafted Gilbert too

    Touché douche. Funny how those words flow so well. Johnson is a fair point. Gilbert's totally different scenario.
  • Well, I'm not amazed I was wrong. I thought Lenz showed he is quite a player, tons of heart,

    catches the ball.

    Don't know what was missing, unless it was speed.

    But Darius Jennings is still there, and he's faster.

    I think injury was part of the Johnson decision... plus look at the other options we had at the time.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Well, I'm not amazaed I was wrong. I thought Lenz showed he is quite a player, tons of heart,

    catches the ball.

    Don't know what was missing, unless it was speed. But Darius Jennings is still there, and he's faster.

    Surprisingly to me Lenz had a step on Jennings coming out of college. Can't say how they compare now.