Skip to content

Arian Foster: The Anti Tebow

The Browns Board
25 16 1.0k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Who cares?

  • @wargograw said:

    I sure hope he has a change of heart!

    Yeah I know. He should really give Islam a chance, right?

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Yeah I know. He should really give Islam a chance, right?

    maybe he'd prefer to be a southern Baptist?
  • @wargograw said:

    I sure hope he has a change of heart!

    Yeah I know. He should really give Islam a chance, right?

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Yeah I know. He should really give Islam a chance, right?

    Heck I always thought he was Muslim.

    Is it fair to assume a black man in a bow tie is a Muslim?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Sad to see how low the woodpecker pecksies.

    When ya got nothin, don't care about nothin...this op is what happens.

  • http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13369076/houston-texans-arian-foster-goes-public-not-believing-god

    I missed this article a few days ago. It is a good read. It is also good for Foster to go public I think.

    How long until this thread gets moved?

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mld-woody said:

    I missed this article a few days ago. It is a good read. It is also good for Foster to go public I think.

    am I missing something here?.....a news story simply saying somebody doesnt believe in God?.....

    you think it was important for him to go public????....why?......who cares?

  • @mld-woody said:

    I missed this article a few days ago. It is a good read. It is also good for Foster to go public I think.

    am I missing something here?.....a news story simply saying somebody doesnt believe in God?.....

    you think it was important for him to go public????....why?......who cares?

    Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mudfly said:

    am I missing something here?.....a news story simply saying somebody doesnt believe in God?.....

    you think it was important for him to go public????....why?......who cares?

    No kidding...

    what's getting me right now, is that there are a lot of people making a big deal out of this. I figured it would be common.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Houston playa - don't care!

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #14

    Did you read the article? It gives examples why "coming out" like this has son significance

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Very cool to read his comments about God impacting sports games and hows thats complete bullshit. Im a non believer but also like him am aware of the good things and positive impact religion gives to people and their lives. It's a healthy thing for our sanity to have faith and comfort in something so passionately. Its just others like Foster and myself see things quite differently, and thats ok also. People need and rely on vastly different things to be happy in life.

    Fascinating read.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Stupid,

    "look at me, I disagree, so I'm a victim and proud of it !"

    weird.

    waste of space. Woody's good at that.

    For that matter, most all of us never went around bragging about Tebow being anybodies hero.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #17

  • Sad to see how low the woodpecker pecksies.

    When ya got nothin, don't care about nothin...this op is what happens.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @calfoxwc said:

    Sad to see how low the woodpecker pecksies.

    Cal, God bless ya!

  • Who cares?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Who cares?

    Probably just Woody.

    WSS

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Hey Tebow is one of my heroes Cal, FTR.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I like Tebow, respect him a lot, but we never went around doing a woodpecker stupid dance

    about him.

  • Very cool to read his comments about God impacting sports games and hows thats complete bullshit. Im a non believer but also like him am aware of the good things and positive impact religion gives to people and their lives. It's a healthy thing for our sanity to have faith and comfort in something so passionately. Its just others like Foster and myself see things quite differently, and thats ok also. People need and rely on vastly different things to be happy in life.

    Fascinating read.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Very cool to read his comments about God impacting sports games and hows thats complete bullshit. Im a non believer but also like him am aware of the good things and positive impact religion gives to people and their lives. It's a healthy thing for our sanity to have faith and comfort in something so passionately. Its just others like Foster and myself see things quite differently, and thats ok also. People need and rely on vastly different things to be happy in life.

    Fascinating read.

    Thank you!

    I am happy to see at least one other sane person here exists and can read the article without shitting their pants

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    Very cool to read his comments about God impacting sports games and hows thats complete bullshit. Im a non believer but also like him am aware of the good things and positive impact religion gives to people and their lives. It's a healthy thing for our sanity to have faith and comfort in something so passionately. Its just others like Foster and myself see things quite differently, and thats ok also. People need and rely on vastly different things to be happy in life.

    Fascinating read.

    Thank you!

    I am happy to see at least one other sane person here exists and can read the article without shitting their pants

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mld-woody said:

    Thank you!

    I am happy to see at least one other sane person here exists and can read the article without shitting their pants

    Or beating their meat.

    😉

    WSS

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Sure, or that. Hopefully no one does that either.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Maybe some player will declare that he has joined the Order of the Jedi and that will make news:

    http://www.templeofthejediorder.org/