Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Anyone else get the feeling...

Anyone else get the feeling...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
37 Posts 15 Posters 939 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
    • 33k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #1

    ... that as Obama's presidency is winding down, some of the posters on here have become a little more.... ummm... "open" in sharing their views of other races?

    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
    LogicIsForSquaresL StinkHoleS Legacy FanL VaporTrailV 4 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

      ... that as Obama's presidency is winding down, some of the posters on here have become a little more.... ummm... "open" in sharing their views of other races?

      LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @mld-woody said:

      ... that as Obama's presidency is winding down, some of the posters on here have become a little more.... ummm... "open" in sharing their views of other races?

      Walt is pretty subtle.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Wtf does Obama's presidency winding down have to do with anything?

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
          • 15k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Maybe you're the one still lying to yourself. I've never pretended like I love black people. I don't hate them either but I question every facet of their culture which I find to be the worst racial culture on earth.

          Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            Wtf does Obama's presidency winding down have to do with anything?

            WSS

            MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 33k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            Wtf does Obama's presidency winding down have to do with anything?

            WSS

            I feel like there is a correlation. That their beliefs needed to be contained early on, but now they can be more open without as much backlash? I'm not sure.

            Idk. This is just what I'm noticing.

            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
            W 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

              ... that as Obama's presidency is winding down, some of the posters on here have become a little more.... ummm... "open" in sharing their views of other races?

              StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 3k Posts
              • 365 Reputation
              StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @mld-woody said:

              ... that as Obama's presidency is winding down, some of the posters on here have become a little more.... ummm... "open" in sharing their views of other races?

              During the past two years Obama has managed to make this country more racially divisive than its ever been....goin back to the 60's.

              Is that what you're asking Woody?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
                • 3k Posts
                • 183 Reputation
                WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I just don't like Muslims or thuggish black people, everyone else is cool.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 10k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I hate dumb inner city black people like I hate dumb rural whites. Poverty coupled with stupidity churns out generations of dumbasses raised by other dumbasses.

                  StinkHoleS BrownsKiddB 2 Replies Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares

                    I hate dumb inner city black people like I hate dumb rural whites. Poverty coupled with stupidity churns out generations of dumbasses raised by other dumbasses.

                    StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 3k Posts
                    • 365 Reputation
                    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @logicisforsquares said:

                    I hate dumb inner city black people like I hate dumb rural whites. Poverty coupled with stupidity churns out generations of dumbasses raised by other dumbasses.

                    Except that the only crime dumb rural whites are guilty of is being dumb.

                    tiamat63T D LogicIsForSquaresL 3 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                      @logicisforsquares said:

                      I hate dumb inner city black people like I hate dumb rural whites. Poverty coupled with stupidity churns out generations of dumbasses raised by other dumbasses.

                      Except that the only crime dumb rural whites are guilty of is being dumb.

                      tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                      • 13k Posts
                      • 5k Reputation
                      tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Stuart said:

                      Except that the only crime dumb rural whites are guilty of is being dumb.

                      ...and Meth.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                        ... that as Obama's presidency is winding down, some of the posters on here have become a little more.... ummm... "open" in sharing their views of other races?

                        Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
                        • 3k Posts
                        • 197 Reputation
                        Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @mld-woody said:

                        ... that as Obama's presidency is winding down, some of the posters on here have become a little more.... ummm... "open" in sharing their views of other races?

                        Like the wave of support for Ben Carson?

                        Get your shit together you bigoted republicans!! Stay in your lane!

                        Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                          @logicisforsquares said:

                          I hate dumb inner city black people like I hate dumb rural whites. Poverty coupled with stupidity churns out generations of dumbasses raised by other dumbasses.

                          Except that the only crime dumb rural whites are guilty of is being dumb.

                          Dste Ace D Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 766 Posts
                          • 128 Reputation
                          D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Stuart said:

                          Except that the only crime dumb rural whites are guilty of is being dumb.

                          Here in small-town WV, a sheriff's deputy told me that they have to regularly patrol the parking lot

                          of the cancer treatment center. Reason: the white-trash meth heads like to follow the cancer patients

                          to Wal Mart when they get their pain medication prescriptions filled and then follow them home so

                          that they'll know which house to break into for the good drugs.

                          Stupidity and low-rent trash are not exclusive to a particular race.

                          LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                            @westside-steve said:

                            Wtf does Obama's presidency winding down have to do with anything?

                            WSS

                            I feel like there is a correlation. That their beliefs needed to be contained early on, but now they can be more open without as much backlash? I'm not sure.

                            Idk. This is just what I'm noticing.

                            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @mld-woody said:

                            I feel like there is a correlation. That their beliefs needed to be contained early on, but now they can be more open without as much backlash? I'm not sure.

                            Idk. This is just what I'm noticing.

                            I think the only correlation that matters is the Sharp upswing in mindless violence within the black community. Obama's role is catering to that because the Democrat party needs to keep these people stired up through 2016.

                            WSS

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                              • 39k Posts
                              • 9k Reputation
                              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                              #14

                              PS I think those that are trying to draw comparisons would be hard pressed to find a white Ferguson Baltimore etcetera.

                              WSS

                              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                              LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • gftChris gftChrisG
                                • 13k Posts
                                • 428 Reputation
                                gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                To be honest, not really. I mean, Walt's always been Walt, but I can't say I have noticed a huge difference. Maybe we talk about it more and so people's views are expressed more, because there's more to talk about, but it's not like people are changing their stances.

                                MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • gftChrisG gftChris

                                  To be honest, not really. I mean, Walt's always been Walt, but I can't say I have noticed a huge difference. Maybe we talk about it more and so people's views are expressed more, because there's more to talk about, but it's not like people are changing their stances.

                                  MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                  • 33k Posts
                                  • 3k Reputation
                                  MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @gftchris said:

                                  To be honest, not really. I mean, Walt's always been Walt, but I can't say I have noticed a huge difference. Maybe we talk about it more and so people's views are expressed more, because there's more to talk about, but it's not like people are changing their stances.

                                  That's what I meant, that it is coming out more (poor wording originally). Some posters seem to be more open in their questionably racial posts. Every other day there's a thread about "those blacks" doing something and how it relates to "Obamao" in some way

                                  Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • gftChris gftChrisG
                                    • 13k Posts
                                    • 428 Reputation
                                    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Welcome to the browns board, I'm Chris, nice to meet you...

                                    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                      • 28k Posts
                                      • 6k Reputation
                                      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • gftChrisG gftChris

                                        Welcome to the browns board, I'm Chris, nice to meet you...

                                        MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                        • 33k Posts
                                        • 3k Reputation
                                        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @gftchris said:

                                        Welcome to the browns board, I'm Chris, nice to meet you...

                                        Haha...

                                        ... Idk, it just seems like it has picked up in the last few months

                                        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                                          @logicisforsquares said:

                                          I hate dumb inner city black people like I hate dumb rural whites. Poverty coupled with stupidity churns out generations of dumbasses raised by other dumbasses.

                                          Except that the only crime dumb rural whites are guilty of is being dumb.

                                          LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 10k Posts
                                          • 2k Reputation
                                          LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Stuart said:

                                          Except that the only crime dumb rural whites are guilty of is being dumb.

                                          Move to WV for a few weeks. Anything that isn't bolted down is fair game and they also have a bad habit of throttling elderly people in the hopes that they have pain meds on them.

                                          StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate