Michael Vick Released
-
Im not gonna lie, I would not mind having Vick on our team at all. Think of a formation with three RB's in the backfield, Quinn at QB, then Harrison, Cribbs, and Vick all set up at RB, 1 WR, Rucker at TE. Its virtually unstoppable, think of all the motion that can be created
Im not gonna lie, I would not mind having Vick on our team at all. Think of a formation with three RB's in the backfield, Quinn at QB, then Harrison, Cribbs, and Vick all set up at RB, 1 WR, Rucker at TE. Its virtually unstoppable, think of all the motion that can be created
Would also create havoc having 3 guys who can throw the ball in at the same time
-
Vick is a convicted Felon, let him wash windows or mow lawns. Fukc him.
-
I was hoping the topic headline was referring to a pool of Piranhas
-
Vick may not be coming back so soon after all.
Killing dogs for money, and now the new thing is him screwing with a pension fund....I don't care if the guy is Superman - I don't want him anywhere near our team.....or anywhere in the NFL for that matter.
-
Vick may not be coming back so soon after all.
Killing dogs for money, and now the new thing is him screwing with a pension fund....I don't care if the guy is Superman - I don't want him anywhere near our team.....or anywhere in the NFL for that matter.
Vick may not be coming back so soon after all.
Wow, I am absolutely shocked.
He'll be broker than Tyson before it's over with and slinging with Marcus.
-
Vick may not be coming back so soon after all.
Wow, I am absolutely shocked.
He'll be broker than Tyson before it's over with and slinging with Marcus.
-
Im not gonna lie, I would not mind having Vick on our team at all. Think of a formation with three RB's in the backfield, Quinn at QB, then Harrison, Cribbs, and Vick all set up at RB, 1 WR, Rucker at TE. Its virtually unstoppable, think of all the motion that can be created
Im not gonna lie, I would not mind having Vick on our team at all. Think of a formation with three RB's in the backfield, Quinn at QB, then Harrison, Cribbs, and Vick all set up at RB, 1 WR, Rucker at TE. Its virtually unstoppable, think of all the motion that can be created
*cough* Four Horsemen *cough* Four Horsemen *cough*
-
Hmmm, Michael Vick playing in the dawgpound - imagine the signs.
-
Vick is a convicted Felon, let him wash windows or mow lawns. Fukc him.
Vick is a convicted Felon, let him wash windows or mow lawns. Fukc him.
Great, just what I need, more competition in the workforce
-
Vick is a convicted Felon, let him wash windows or mow lawns. Fukc him.
Great, just what I need, more competition in the workforce
Great, just what I need, more competition in the workforce
Umm, doubt that boy knows much about the work ethic. My feeling is the most work he has ever done is taking a shower.
I'm pretty sure his trade is going to be more suited to the dispensing of illegal narcotics after he goes officially broke.
He and Marcus gonna to be the Kings of Hampton and the movverfubbing Tidewater Area.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login