Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Ray Rice

Ray Rice

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
84 Posts 30 Posters 3.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • beare B One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 585 Posts
    • 60 Reputation
    B beare wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Browns coach Mike Pettine says the team has discussed signing free agent Ray Rice.



    "We’ve talked about it, but I don’t think we’re there at this point," Pettine said. It's an indictment of Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson and Terrance West, though it could just be a motivational ploy from a coach looking to shake up a young running back corps. Signing Rice would endanger West's roster spot. The 2014 pariah seems to be inching toward a second chance.




    I sure hope the browns dont stoop this low to go after a guy caught on video beating a woman

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B beare

      Browns coach Mike Pettine says the team has discussed signing free agent Ray Rice.



      "We’ve talked about it, but I don’t think we’re there at this point," Pettine said. It's an indictment of Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson and Terrance West, though it could just be a motivational ploy from a coach looking to shake up a young running back corps. Signing Rice would endanger West's roster spot. The 2014 pariah seems to be inching toward a second chance.




      I sure hope the browns dont stoop this low to go after a guy caught on video beating a woman

      Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 8k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @beare said:

      Browns coach Mike Pettine says the team has discussed signing free agent Ray Rice.

      "Weve talked about it, but I dont think were there at this point," Pettine said. It's an indictment of Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson and Terrance West, though it could just be a motivational ploy from a coach looking to shake up a young running back corps. Signing Rice would endanger West's roster spot. The 2014 pariah seems to be inching toward a second chance.

      I sure hope the browns dont stoop this low to go after a guy caught on video beating a woman

      Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.

      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
      DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
        • 28k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Fuck Ray rice.

        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

          @beare said:

          Browns coach Mike Pettine says the team has discussed signing free agent Ray Rice.

          "Weve talked about it, but I dont think were there at this point," Pettine said. It's an indictment of Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson and Terrance West, though it could just be a motivational ploy from a coach looking to shake up a young running back corps. Signing Rice would endanger West's roster spot. The 2014 pariah seems to be inching toward a second chance.

          I sure hope the browns dont stoop this low to go after a guy caught on video beating a woman

          Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.

          DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
          • 28k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

          Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.

          Right, the guy who actually performed for the Browns dimwit.

          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
          Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

            @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

            Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.

            Right, the guy who actually performed for the Browns dimwit.

            Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 8k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @diehardbrownsfan said:

            Right, the guy who actually performed for the Browns dimwit.

            He was also the guy who was charged with assault three times and rape twice.

            But because he played for the Browns, he gets a pass.

            I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Exactly. I guess you can't figure that out.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                Exactly. I guess you can't figure that out.

                Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 8k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @diehardbrownsfan said:

                Exactly. I guess you can't figure that out.

                No. I can figure out hypocrisy pretty easily.

                I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 8k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Quick quiz:

                  This former NFL RB who played for a franchise once owned by Art Modell was charged with assaulting a woman.

                  Name that RB.

                  I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                    • 28k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
                    #9

                    Bottom line Jim Brown is a hero in Cleveland. Ray Rice is a scum bag ex Raven. You're sticking up for him. You lose.

                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                    ErnieCamacho84E 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Zombo Z
                      • 8k Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      His wife forgave him, his father-in-law forgave him, he has said and done all the right things, accepted his punishment ... move on, fans ... the guy gets a second chance just like a littany of others have.

                      Fucking Ray Lewis plead guilty to obstructing justice in a double homocide and never missed a game.

                      Z

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                        • 28k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Exactly, so why all the defending fucking Ravens over a legendary Brown?

                        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT jcam222J 2 Replies Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Zombo Z
                          • 8k Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.

                          I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.

                          Z

                          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Z Zombo

                            Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.

                            I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.

                            Z

                            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                            • 57k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Zombo said:

                            Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.

                            I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.

                            Z

                            I still do not believe he was ever twice charged with rape.

                            Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 11k Posts
                              • 4k Reputation
                              gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Rice, Phil Taylor has his mouthpiece in his mouth that he needs to spit out so he can talk to you. Now the same thing to your women. No than Hell No..

                              Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • The GipperT The Gipper

                                Zombo said:

                                Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.

                                I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.

                                Z

                                I still do not believe he was ever twice charged with rape.

                                Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 8k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @the-gipper said:

                                I still do not believe he was ever twice charged with rape.

                                He was charged once in the eighties, if I recall correctly, and then accused a second time a few years ago for something that supposedly happened in the past. I'm not sure if anything ever came of it.

                                I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                                  Exactly, so why all the defending fucking Ravens over a legendary Brown?

                                  Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 8k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @diehardbrownsfan said:

                                  Exactly, so why all the defending fucking Ravens over a legendary Brown?

                                  I'm not defending anyone over anyone.

                                  I'm simply calling you a hypocrite.

                                  I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Suomi SuomiS
                                    • 466 Posts
                                    • 88 Reputation
                                    SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    This is freakin' scary - and not in a good way.

                                    The Browns' running attack was supposed to be a strong point for this squad...apparently someone forgot to tell the running backs. Smacks of desperation if the Browns are seriously considering bringing in Rice.

                                    This is freakin' scary.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 5k Posts
                                      • 363 Reputation
                                      W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Do it!!! Aldon Smith while you're at it!

                                      LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • W wargograw

                                        Do it!!! Aldon Smith while you're at it!

                                        LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 10k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @wargograw said:

                                        Do it!!! Aldon Smith while you're at it!

                                        Cleveland PD already has enough problems to deal with.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • miktoxic miktoxicM
                                          • 13k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          fuck ray rice is right.

                                          he made his own bed now he has to deal with it.

                                          what brown did in a different era, under different scrutiny doesn't make it right BUT there is no video of him knocking his wife out in an elevator either.

                                          YET i'm sure it's his old drunk fucking loud mouth wife (who started the whole thing to begin with) that's telling him to go out and do another PR move to make some money cuz all theirs went up in smoke with lawyer bills etc. etc.

                                          whiners and hoes.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate