Ray Rice
-
Browns coach Mike Pettine says the team has discussed signing free agent Ray Rice.
"Weve talked about it, but I dont think were there at this point," Pettine said. It's an indictment of Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson and Terrance West, though it could just be a motivational ploy from a coach looking to shake up a young running back corps. Signing Rice would endanger West's roster spot. The 2014 pariah seems to be inching toward a second chance.
I sure hope the browns dont stoop this low to go after a guy caught on video beating a woman
Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.
Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.
Right, the guy who actually performed for the Browns dimwit.
-
Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.
Right, the guy who actually performed for the Browns dimwit.
Right, the guy who actually performed for the Browns dimwit.
He was also the guy who was charged with assault three times and rape twice.
But because he played for the Browns, he gets a pass.
-
Exactly. I guess you can't figure that out.
-
Exactly. I guess you can't figure that out.
Exactly. I guess you can't figure that out.
No. I can figure out hypocrisy pretty easily.
-
Quick quiz:
This former NFL RB who played for a franchise once owned by Art Modell was charged with assaulting a woman.
Name that RB.
-
Bottom line Jim Brown is a hero in Cleveland. Ray Rice is a scum bag ex Raven. You're sticking up for him. You lose.
-
His wife forgave him, his father-in-law forgave him, he has said and done all the right things, accepted his punishment ... move on, fans ... the guy gets a second chance just like a littany of others have.
Fucking Ray Lewis plead guilty to obstructing justice in a double homocide and never missed a game.
Z
-
Exactly, so why all the defending fucking Ravens over a legendary Brown?
-
Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.
I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.
Z
Zombo said:
Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.
I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.
Z
I still do not believe he was ever twice charged with rape.
-
Zombo said:
Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.
I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.
Z
I still do not believe he was ever twice charged with rape.
I still do not believe he was ever twice charged with rape.
He was charged once in the eighties, if I recall correctly, and then accused a second time a few years ago for something that supposedly happened in the past. I'm not sure if anything ever came of it.
-
Exactly, so why all the defending fucking Ravens over a legendary Brown?
Exactly, so why all the defending fucking Ravens over a legendary Brown?
I'm not defending anyone over anyone.
I'm simply calling you a hypocrite.
-
This is freakin' scary - and not in a good way.
The Browns' running attack was supposed to be a strong point for this squad...apparently someone forgot to tell the running backs. Smacks of desperation if the Browns are seriously considering bringing in Rice.
This is freakin' scary.
-
Do it!!! Aldon Smith while you're at it!
-
Do it!!! Aldon Smith while you're at it!
Cleveland PD already has enough problems to deal with.
-
fuck ray rice is right.
he made his own bed now he has to deal with it.
what brown did in a different era, under different scrutiny doesn't make it right BUT there is no video of him knocking his wife out in an elevator either.
YET i'm sure it's his old drunk fucking loud mouth wife (who started the whole thing to begin with) that's telling him to go out and do another PR move to make some money cuz all theirs went up in smoke with lawyer bills etc. etc.
whiners and hoes.
-
Ray Rice and big Ben are choir boys compared to the browns legend.
An 18-year-old accused Brown of forcing her to have sex after giving her whisky, but a jury found him innocent of assault and battery in the 10-day trial in 1965. He was accused of throwing a model from a balcony in 1968, but when the 22-year-old woman refused to name Brown as her assailant, the charge of assault with intent to murder was dropped.
He was acquitted of assaulting a man after a traffic accident in 1969. He was fined $500 and spent a day in jail after beating up a golfing partner. He was charged with rape, sexual battery and assault in 1985, but the charges were dropped when the 33-year-old woman gave inconsistent testimony. The next year he was arrested for allegedly beating his fiancée after accusing her of flirting. He spent three hours in jail, but three days later the 21-year-old woman said she didn't want to prosecute.
In 1999, Brown was convicted in Los Angeles of smashing the window of his 25-year-old wife Monique's car, but was acquitted of making terrorist threats against her. The judge sentenced him to three years' probation, stripped him of his driver's license for a year, and ordered him to attend special counseling for domestic batterers.
What a man that Jim Brown. Not only do the browns lay claim to the best running back ever but also to the biggest abuser of women ever.
-
Two words, Ben Rapelessburger.
-
Meanwhile the 'scat' back I wanted us to draft ia suiting up for the Lions and tearing up camp.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login