Ray Rice
-
Then how shitty does your team look when he turns out to be no better than Willis McGahee? You have the team cancer and a shitty back. But I suppose every team has given him some sort of consideration, they'd be stupid not to at least keep an open mind if in fact they believed it would improve the team.
But you'd have to make damn sure it would improve the team enough to make the stain less visible.
WSS
-
Lions, his rb tearing up camp. I reckon Tiam thinks, ever so expertly, that that
means the Lions are automatically going to the super bowl.
well, gosh, let's just see how that goes...
-
Two words, Ben Rapelessburger.
Two words, Ben Rapelessburger.
Is that a reference to the acquittal? As in, rape-less?

-
No, more like "one less rape than two rapes".
-
-
Lions, his rb tearing up camp. I reckon Tiam thinks, ever so expertly, that that
means the Lions are automatically going to the super bowl.
well, gosh, let's just see how that goes...
Lions, his rb tearing up camp. I reckon Tiam thinks, ever so expertly, that that
means the Lions are automatically going to the super bowl.
well, gosh, let's just see how that goes...
I think Tiam was only speaking to how the RB he wanted the Browns to pick up is playing very well in camp for the Lions while our current crop is having issues. I don't think anything more should be read into it than that.
-
Meanwhile the 'scat' back I wanted us to draft ia suiting up for the Lions and tearing up camp.
-
-
Not sure how assault and battery became the equivalent of rape in this thread and don't care...
If it is determined that we need a RB, that Ray Rice is the best available and if team leaders agree to the signing, then I'm OK with signing him.
Why? Time.
At the time of the video it was believed Ray's action was an alcohol fueled, flash reaction and not another incident in a pattern of behavior. The past year's, uneventful passage has done nothing but reinforce that belief. If there was a pattern, then the stress of being an unemployed, league pariah should have been enough to perpetuate it.
There are plenty of irrevocable crimes where a split-second loss of control should cost the perpetrator many years of his livelihood. I don't see this being one of them.
-
Im thinking this shouldnt even be a serious discussion right now.....(tho I do get that Pettine had to answer a question about him, so now we gotta discuss).....
Bottom line.....woman puncher or not.....I dont want to sign washed up players anymore. And definitely not at a time that we have a stable of young promising players at that same position.....
The only way Id go for it, would be a mid season injury crisis. Otherwise, I say only bring in guys that have potential to develop and help us long term......instead of a short term moldy oldy temporary fix....(been there)(done that)(rarely works)....
-
ALCOHOL fueled still is not a excuse to BEAT a woman!!!! Another thing is if you have to stoop to bringing in a woman beater at rb then that says alot about the rbs you already have
FAR as JIM BROWN I AGREE no where have i ever said i respect him he def had a history of abusing women.
-
Bottom line Jim Brown is a hero in Cleveland. Ray Rice is a scum bag ex Raven. You're sticking up for him. You lose.
Bottom line Jim Brown is a hero in Cleveland. Ray Rice is a scum bag ex Raven. You're sticking up for him. You lose.
People who suck dick in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
-
Bottom line Jim Brown is a hero in Cleveland. Ray Rice is a scum bag ex Raven. You're sticking up for him. You lose.
People who suck dick in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
People who suck dick in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Ya'll speaking from experience?
-
People who suck dick in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Ya'll speaking from experience?
Ya'll speaking from experience?
Ray Rice fuck your boyfriend?
-
ALCOHOL fueled still is not a excuse to BEAT a woman!!!! Another thing is if you have to stoop to bringing in a woman beater at rb then that says alot about the rbs you already have
FAR as JIM BROWN I AGREE no where have i ever said i respect him he def had a history of abusing women.
-
I'd sign him, lots of people make a mistake and actually become a better person. He does not seem to be a loose cannon now. I guess the alcohol got the best on him that night.
-
I'd sign him, lots of people make a mistake and actually become a better person. He does not seem to be a loose cannon now. I guess the alcohol got the best on him that night.
-
Anyone you pick up at this time will have issues. Right now the browns have 4 running backs and the coach is not impressed with any of them.
-
Yoa Pokey, Can we at least get our 4 horsemen back on the field and see what we really got? Did we see B. Tate being a distraction to young backs, no but they got better after he left. Monty has set the fire under their ass and it's preseason game 1. heel (heal) F Rice.
-
Are all the backs on the Browns roster better than Ray Rice ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login