Skip to content

Ray Rice

The Browns Board
84 30 3.6k
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Bottom line Jim Brown is a hero in Cleveland. Ray Rice is a scum bag ex Raven. You're sticking up for him. You lose.

    People who suck dick in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    People who suck dick in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

    Ya'll speaking from experience?

  • @erniecamacho84 said:

    People who suck dick in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

    Ya'll speaking from experience?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll speaking from experience?

    Ray Rice fuck your boyfriend?

  • ALCOHOL fueled still is not a excuse to BEAT a woman!!!! Another thing is if you have to stoop to bringing in a woman beater at rb then that says alot about the rbs you already have

    FAR as JIM BROWN I AGREE no where have i ever said i respect him he def had a history of abusing women.

    AKA "The Donald"?

    @beare said:

    ALCOHOL fueled still is not a excuse to BEAT a woman!!!

    Totally agree... which is why I never offered it as one.

  • I'd sign him, lots of people make a mistake and actually become a better person. He does not seem to be a loose cannon now. I guess the alcohol got the best on him that night.

  • I'd sign him, lots of people make a mistake and actually become a better person. He does not seem to be a loose cannon now. I guess the alcohol got the best on him that night.

    @harley45 said:

    I'd sign him, lots of people make a mistake and actually become a better person. He does not seem to be a loose cannon now. I guess the alcohol got the best on him that night.

    Knocking her ass out and dragging her out of the elevator, okay. Sorry judge, alcohol got the best of me.

  • Anyone you pick up at this time will have issues. Right now the browns have 4 running backs and the coach is not impressed with any of them.

  • Yoa Pokey, Can we at least get our 4 horsemen back on the field and see what we really got? Did we see B. Tate being a distraction to young backs, no but they got better after he left. Monty has set the fire under their ass and it's preseason game 1. heel (heal) F Rice.

  • Are all the backs on the Browns roster better than Ray Rice ?

  • @harley45 said:

    I'd sign him, lots of people make a mistake and actually become a better person. He does not seem to be a loose cannon now. I guess the alcohol got the best on him that night.

    Knocking her ass out and dragging her out of the elevator, okay. Sorry judge, alcohol got the best of me.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Knocking her ass out and dragging her out of the elevator, okay. Sorry judge, alcohol got the best of me.

    What were Brown's excuses?

    Sorry judge, that guy moved his ball a couple inches on the green.

    Sorry judge, she was asking for it.

    Sorry judge, that guy cut me off.

    Sorry judge, she was asking for it again.

    Sorry judge, I'm in the HOF I can do what I want and idiots will worship me.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Knocking her ass out and dragging her out of the elevator, okay. Sorry judge, alcohol got the best of me.

    What were Brown's excuses?

    Sorry judge, that guy moved his ball a couple inches on the green.

    Sorry judge, she was asking for it.

    Sorry judge, that guy cut me off.

    Sorry judge, she was asking for it again.

    Sorry judge, I'm in the HOF I can do what I want and idiots will worship me.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    What were Brown's excuses?

    Sorry judge, that guy moved his ball a couple inches on the green.

    Sorry judge, she was asking for it.

    Sorry judge, that guy cut me off.

    Sorry judge, she was asking for it again.

    Sorry judge, I'm in the HOF I can do what I want and idiots will worship me.

    Them hoes be lying. Ain't no evidence.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    What were Brown's excuses?

    Sorry judge, that guy moved his ball a couple inches on the green.

    Sorry judge, she was asking for it.

    Sorry judge, that guy cut me off.

    Sorry judge, she was asking for it again.

    Sorry judge, I'm in the HOF I can do what I want and idiots will worship me.

    Them hoes be lying. Ain't no evidence.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Them hoes be lying. Ain't no evidence.

    So Bill Cosby is also innocent.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Them hoes be lying. Ain't no evidence.

    So Bill Cosby is also innocent.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    So Bill Cosby is also innocent.

    Hell ya.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Them hoes be lying. Ain't no evidence.

    So Bill Cosby is also innocent.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    So Bill Cosby is also innocent.

    Your quote just happened to make my day my friend!

  • There is only one thing a NFL player needs to do and that's play well. If Ray Rice is better than any RB on the current Browns roster, sign him up.

  • Sign Ray Rice.

    Starting 2016 Line Up

    QB Manziel

    RB Ray Rice

    WR1 Josh Gordan

    WR2 Dwayne Bowe

    WR3 Andrew Hawkins

    TE 2016 3rd round pick

    (Mack?)-Erving

    Thomas

    Bitonio

    Greco

    Schwartz

    Best offensive lineup we had in the last ten years, sign ray rice.

  • someone please move that Flying J tanker truck away from the Browns front office the fumes are getting inside someone is about to get punched in the face!

  • Sign Ray Rice.

    Starting 2016 Line Up

    QB Manziel

    RB Ray Rice

    WR1 Josh Gordan

    WR2 Dwayne Bowe

    WR3 Andrew Hawkins

    TE 2016 3rd round pick

    (Mack?)-Erving

    Thomas

    Bitonio

    Greco

    Schwartz

    Best offensive lineup we had in the last ten years, sign ray rice.

    @represent said:

    Sign Ray Rice.

    Starting 2016 Line Up

    QB Manziel

    RB Ray Rice

    WR1 Josh Gordan

    WR2 Dwayne Bowe

    WR3 Andrew Hawkins

    TE 2016 3rd round pick

    (Mack?)-Erving

    Thomas

    Bitonio

    Greco

    Schwartz

    Best offensive lineup we had in the last ten years, sign ray rice.

    Even if we did sign him, he wouldn't be worth anything next year. Too old.

  • All this building up the Browns locker room, and to bring in a

    dirtbag, old rb?

    nah.

  • If anybody can convince me that Ahmad Bradshaw is any worst than getting Ray Rice let it rip. AB-29 RR-28yrs. old. both catch the ball, both play in cold, both nfl beat up. I get Mont. and Pet coached him but Rice is not the same player when you draft a Duke Johnson that maybe needed mentored to the nfl game. Rice=Tate in mentoring. Just get the right veteran in if you want one..

  • Bradshaw is more of a receiving back. Rice is used to carrying the ball. A lot.