Skip to content

Ray Rice

The Browns Board
84 30 3.6k

  • Browns coach Mike Pettine says the team has discussed signing free agent Ray Rice.



    "We’ve talked about it, but I don’t think we’re there at this point," Pettine said. It's an indictment of Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson and Terrance West, though it could just be a motivational ploy from a coach looking to shake up a young running back corps. Signing Rice would endanger West's roster spot. The 2014 pariah seems to be inching toward a second chance.




    I sure hope the browns dont stoop this low to go after a guy caught on video beating a woman


  • Browns coach Mike Pettine says the team has discussed signing free agent Ray Rice.



    "We’ve talked about it, but I don’t think we’re there at this point," Pettine said. It's an indictment of Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson and Terrance West, though it could just be a motivational ploy from a coach looking to shake up a young running back corps. Signing Rice would endanger West's roster spot. The 2014 pariah seems to be inching toward a second chance.




    I sure hope the browns dont stoop this low to go after a guy caught on video beating a woman

    @beare said:

    Browns coach Mike Pettine says the team has discussed signing free agent Ray Rice.

    "Weve talked about it, but I dont think were there at this point," Pettine said. It's an indictment of Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson and Terrance West, though it could just be a motivational ploy from a coach looking to shake up a young running back corps. Signing Rice would endanger West's roster spot. The 2014 pariah seems to be inching toward a second chance.

    I sure hope the browns dont stoop this low to go after a guy caught on video beating a woman

    Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.

  • Fuck Ray rice.

  • @beare said:

    Browns coach Mike Pettine says the team has discussed signing free agent Ray Rice.

    "Weve talked about it, but I dont think were there at this point," Pettine said. It's an indictment of Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson and Terrance West, though it could just be a motivational ploy from a coach looking to shake up a young running back corps. Signing Rice would endanger West's roster spot. The 2014 pariah seems to be inching toward a second chance.

    I sure hope the browns dont stoop this low to go after a guy caught on video beating a woman

    Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.

    Right, the guy who actually performed for the Browns dimwit.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yet we'll worship Jim Brown.

    Right, the guy who actually performed for the Browns dimwit.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Right, the guy who actually performed for the Browns dimwit.

    He was also the guy who was charged with assault three times and rape twice.

    But because he played for the Browns, he gets a pass.

  • Exactly. I guess you can't figure that out.

  • Exactly. I guess you can't figure that out.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Exactly. I guess you can't figure that out.

    No. I can figure out hypocrisy pretty easily.

  • Quick quiz:

    This former NFL RB who played for a franchise once owned by Art Modell was charged with assaulting a woman.

    Name that RB.

  • Bottom line Jim Brown is a hero in Cleveland. Ray Rice is a scum bag ex Raven. You're sticking up for him. You lose.

  • His wife forgave him, his father-in-law forgave him, he has said and done all the right things, accepted his punishment ... move on, fans ... the guy gets a second chance just like a littany of others have.

    Fucking Ray Lewis plead guilty to obstructing justice in a double homocide and never missed a game.

    Z

  • Exactly, so why all the defending fucking Ravens over a legendary Brown?

  • Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.

    I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.

    Z

  • Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.

    I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.

    I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.

    Z

    I still do not believe he was ever twice charged with rape.

  • Rice, Phil Taylor has his mouthpiece in his mouth that he needs to spit out so he can talk to you. Now the same thing to your women. No than Hell No..

  • Zombo said:

    Jim Brown has become a much better man, and has my respect. People change. People redeem themselves.

    I'm cool with Jim Brown, I don't know what eats TCPO, not my issue.

    Z

    I still do not believe he was ever twice charged with rape.

    @the-gipper said:

    I still do not believe he was ever twice charged with rape.

    He was charged once in the eighties, if I recall correctly, and then accused a second time a few years ago for something that supposedly happened in the past. I'm not sure if anything ever came of it.

  • Exactly, so why all the defending fucking Ravens over a legendary Brown?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Exactly, so why all the defending fucking Ravens over a legendary Brown?

    I'm not defending anyone over anyone.

    I'm simply calling you a hypocrite.

  • This is freakin' scary - and not in a good way.

    The Browns' running attack was supposed to be a strong point for this squad...apparently someone forgot to tell the running backs. Smacks of desperation if the Browns are seriously considering bringing in Rice.

    This is freakin' scary.

  • Do it!!! Aldon Smith while you're at it!

  • Do it!!! Aldon Smith while you're at it!

    @wargograw said:

    Do it!!! Aldon Smith while you're at it!

    Cleveland PD already has enough problems to deal with.

  • fuck ray rice is right.

    he made his own bed now he has to deal with it.

    what brown did in a different era, under different scrutiny doesn't make it right BUT there is no video of him knocking his wife out in an elevator either.

    YET i'm sure it's his old drunk fucking loud mouth wife (who started the whole thing to begin with) that's telling him to go out and do another PR move to make some money cuz all theirs went up in smoke with lawyer bills etc. etc.

    whiners and hoes.