Ray Rice
-
you can't possibly be this hypocritical and dense. Jim Brown the player was a legend, Jim Brown the human is a piece of shit. At least Ray Rice seems remorseful while Jim Brown is blameless and a legend in his own mind. What rice did is reprehensible but he's paid a pretty heavy price and deserve the right to earn. I think everyone is jumping the gun assuming we need another back. Apparently everyone forgets that prior to Alex Mack getting hurt last year we had one of the top running games in the NFL. With Mac back and further additions to our offense of line I don't see us getting worse than that. The only concern I would currently have iTerrence West behavior. I think in less there something going on none of us know about we stand pat. The caveat would be if Duke Johnson is not going to be able to play this year then you look at Bradshaw or rice as you're receiving back
Fuck you.
you should stick with short responses like that. At least it's a tangible thought. You are a douchebag but at least your are consistently a douchebag.Fuck you.
-
Mik more often than not we are in the same page. We will just have to agree to disagree here. I've never liked Jim Brown the man and never will. I respect your right to a different opinion.now who's being dense? do you know how many people the guy helped in his lifetime. yeah, he did some bad shit but balance that with the good there's no way he comes out as a piece of shit.
-
Id take the ray rice from 4 years ago...but now...we would get the same production as we got out of T rich.
Id take the ray rice from 4 years ago...but now...we would get the same production as we got out of T rich.
Yea, that is what I would be worried about.
I for one, would be willing to forgive and forget about his domestic violence.....as long as it doesn't happen again.
Though, Remember what happened the last time we picked up a Ravens reject: Jamal Lewis......who probably had the best year by a Browns RB this century.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login