Skip to content

Hard Knocks 2015

The Browns Board
16 9 613
  • Why isn't it up on HBOGo yet?

    Never mind I see it comes up at 4/5 tomorrow.

  • My read is that Watt is the best football player in the NFL. Hands down.

    @suomi said:

    My read is that Watt is the best football player in the NFL. Hands down.

    No doubt about that. He is not the greatest run stopper in the world though.

  • My read is that Watt is the best football player in the NFL. Hands down.

    @suomi said:

    My read is that Watt is the best football player in the NFL. Hands down.

    ahem, can anyone say HGH?

    @tiamat63 said:

    that was inhuman.

    as stated above, his legs are not human, nor produced from weight training alone.

  • @suomi said:

    My read is that Watt is the best football player in the NFL. Hands down.

    ahem, can anyone say HGH?

    @tiamat63 said:

    that was inhuman.

    as stated above, his legs are not human, nor produced from weight training alone.

    @miktoxic said:

    ahem, can anyone say HGH?

    as stated above, his legs are not human, nor produced from weight training alone.

    Based on...he's good?

  • based on what i said.

    JJ_Watt_Bills_Game_Bruise.jpg

  • HGH doesn't reach calves?

    Speaking of seemingly undersized calf muscles...

    Loved Vrabel... I think he set a Hard Knocks record for F-bombs in one sentence.

    And with considerable help from O'Brian and ol' Romeo, the Texans may have set the single episode record.

    Must be a lot of Southern Baptists reconsidering their team support about now...

    They just don't cotton that kind of language...

    NoSireeBob...

  • @tour2ma said:

    It may be because I am married to a Texans fan, but I really enjoyed the opening episode.

    Going to go out on a limb and say that this Watt guy just might make it in this league.

    Talk about work ethic...

    Chuckle of the nite was when he rag-dolled Scherff.

    Could be worse.

    Yeah, I caught that as well. I know neither you nor myself were high on Schreff, but god damn, that was inhuman.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Yeah, I caught that as well. I know neither you nor myself were high on Schreff, but god damn, that was inhuman.

    We were definitely outliers when it came to Scherff. Nothing like spending your #5 overall on an O- lineman you have to hide inside... only to see him exposed on premium cable.

    To be fair my top guy, Peat, also seems to be struggling in NO and is being tried inside as well. Seems in his case though to have started with not reporting in shape.

    None of the seven, 2015 firsts seem to have taken their camps by storm. NYG's Flowers may have come the closest from the accounts I've read. Appears he's won the starting LT job. Ogbuehi has yet to practice in Cinci.

  • HGH doesn't reach calves?

    Speaking of seemingly undersized calf muscles...

    Loved Vrabel... I think he set a Hard Knocks record for F-bombs in one sentence.

    And with considerable help from O'Brian and ol' Romeo, the Texans may have set the single episode record.

    Must be a lot of Southern Baptists reconsidering their team support about now...

    They just don't cotton that kind of language...

    NoSireeBob...

    @tour2ma said:

    HGH doesn't reach calves?

    Speaking of seemingly undersized calf muscles...

    Loved Vrabel... I think he set a Hard Knocks record for F-bombs in one sentence.

    And with considerable help from O'Brian and ol' Romeo, the Texans may have set the single episode record.

    Must be a lot of Southern Baptists reconsidering their team support about now...

    They just don't cotton that kind of language...

    NoSireeBob...

    I absolutely love Bill O'Brien. I think he is going to do great things down there. Wouldn't have minded him in Cleveland, but I'm happy with the way things turned out.

  • @suomi said:

    My read is that Watt is the best football player in the NFL. Hands down.

    ahem, can anyone say HGH?

    @tiamat63 said:

    that was inhuman.

    as stated above, his legs are not human, nor produced from weight training alone.

    @miktoxic said:

    ahem, can anyone say HGH?

    as stated above, his legs are not human, nor produced from weight training alone.

    His growth from freshman to senior year was downright scary.

  • HGH doesn't reach calves?

    Speaking of seemingly undersized calf muscles...

    Loved Vrabel... I think he set a Hard Knocks record for F-bombs in one sentence.

    And with considerable help from O'Brian and ol' Romeo, the Texans may have set the single episode record.

    Must be a lot of Southern Baptists reconsidering their team support about now...

    They just don't cotton that kind of language...

    NoSireeBob...

    @tour2ma said:

    HGH doesn't reach calves?

    dunno.... i guess the 'weight training' didn't either. 😎

  • Tour and kid just like looking at his sack.

  • Finally watched the recording and it was awesome as usual. I love the series and can't wait until the Browns are featured.