Skip to content

Straight Outta Compton

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
13 7 845
  • This'll be the first movie I've seen in the theaters since Unbroken (a movie ruined by Jolie's direction). Anyone else gonna see it?

  • HA!!!!!!!!!

  • This'll be the first movie I've seen in the theaters since Unbroken (a movie ruined by Jolie's direction). Anyone else gonna see it?

    @vaportrail said:

    This'll be the first movie I've seen in the theaters since Unbroken (a movie ruined by Jolie's direction). Anyone else gonna see it?

    You going with all the gang banging Med Students?

  • I'll probably see it on blu-ray around Christmas. I recognize the significance of nwa even though they weren't that great and the big players had more successful solo careers. I'm saving my adult movie trip for Star Wars.

  • I'll probably see it on blu-ray around Christmas. I recognize the significance of nwa even though they weren't that great and the big players had more successful solo careers. I'm saving my adult movie trip for Star Wars.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm saving my adult movie trip for Star Wars.

    now that's even funnier than the NWA quip!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • This'll be the first movie I've seen in the theaters since Unbroken (a movie ruined by Jolie's direction). Anyone else gonna see it?

    @vaportrail said:

    This'll be the first movie I've seen in the theaters since Unbroken (a movie ruined by Jolie's direction). Anyone else gonna see it?

    Give me a reason to.

  • @vaportrail said:

    This'll be the first movie I've seen in the theaters since Unbroken (a movie ruined by Jolie's direction). Anyone else gonna see it?

    Give me a reason to.

    @the-gipper said:

    Give me a reason to.

    #blackrappersmatter

  • NWA was alright, they won't address the Dre girl fight so they won't get my money. Back on the day big fan of rap and NWA was where it was at.

  • yeah. must have been tough being a white kid from the suburbs.

    try being white and walking cocked off your ass up blue hill ave in roxbury MA and rollin up into a chinese restaurant at 2 am and calling out to the homeboys sitting at 2 tables with their bandanas falling off their heads. 'NWA my brothers!!'

    best advice came from the leader of the crips while i asked the owner of the place to use his phone.... 'the police station is right across the street....do yourself a favor and go ask them for a ride home. cuz if you walk another block you might be going home in a body bag'.

    got a ride from 2 female cops and proceeded to ask them for their phone #s.

  • Charlie Frye juniors in the Browns Board!

  • I lived on Vernon ave in Brooklyn NY which is less than one block from marcy gardens. My wife used to walk right past that alone every morning on her way to the L train. I think the badassery of gangstas is overblown. We never had any problems with the locals.

  • Charlie Frye juniors in the Browns Board!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Charlie Frye juniors in the Browns Board!

    akron reference?

  • yeah. must have been tough being a white kid from the suburbs.

    try being white and walking cocked off your ass up blue hill ave in roxbury MA and rollin up into a chinese restaurant at 2 am and calling out to the homeboys sitting at 2 tables with their bandanas falling off their heads. 'NWA my brothers!!'

    best advice came from the leader of the crips while i asked the owner of the place to use his phone.... 'the police station is right across the street....do yourself a favor and go ask them for a ride home. cuz if you walk another block you might be going home in a body bag'.

    got a ride from 2 female cops and proceeded to ask them for their phone #s.

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah. must have been tough being a white kid from the suburbs.

    try being white and walking cocked off your ass up blue hill ave in roxbury MA and rollin up into a chinese restaurant at 2 am and calling out to the homeboys sitting at 2 tables with their bandanas falling off their heads. 'NWA my brothers!!'

    best advice came from the leader of the crips while i asked the owner of the place to use his phone.... 'the police station is right across the street....do yourself a favor and go ask them for a ride home. cuz if you walk another block you might be going home in a body bag'.

    got a ride from 2 female cops and proceeded to ask them for their phone #s.

    Has nothing to do with being a white kid from the burbs just cool music back in the day. You don't have to be British to enjoy the Who.