Skip to content

Old Dawg says Edwards got traded

The Browns Board
79 34 6.8k
  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Old Dawg went out on a limb to be a hero to everyone here. I wanted to beleive him sooo bad. Oh well.

    Sometimes its best to know when to hold em. Better luck next time Olddawg 🤔

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Well yes considering the starting TE of the Eagles doesnt even know about it.

  • Well yes considering the starting TE of the Eagles doesnt even know about it.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Well yes considering the starting TE of the Eagles doesnt even know about it.

    I doubt any players from either team know about a trade before it happens. Unless that player is openly being shopped.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Old Dawg can call your pal back up and ask when this trade might go down?

    You still have a little time before changing yuour screen name is a good idea 😆

  • L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    You know whats awesome? The 'other board' picked up on this and started a thread on it.

    Internetz rum0rz FTW!!!

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Well yes considering the starting TE of the Eagles doesnt even know about it.

    I doubt any players from either team know about a trade before it happens. Unless that player is openly being shopped.

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #57

    AdaM said:

    I doubt any players from either team know about a trade before it happens. Unless that player is openly being shopped.

    Idk cuz Brent has a really close relationship with Andy Reid and owner Jeffrey Lurie. He asked them yesterday. It just seems very farfetched.

  • I just talked to a family friend who happens to be Brent Celek (TE for Eagles). He said that none of this is true and that some insider wanted to make some motion on the airwaves.

    I told Brent to come to Cleveland. Have you seen that guy play? We need him.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @theclevelandsound said:

    I just talked to a family friend who happens to be Brent Celek (TE for Eagles). He said that none of this is true and that some insider wanted to make some motion on the airwaves.

    I told Brent to come to Cleveland. Have you seen that guy play? We need him.

    That guy is a friggin mongoloid.

  • @brownslifer said:

    So if Edwards was traded, wouldnt it be announced by now? My point exactly. Go to hell where you belong Old Dawg.

    I do hope Edwards gets out of here but for people to spread stupid lies and rumors is very immature and childish. Grow up.

    Speaking of immature and childish....WTF??? You want me to grow up, go to hell and you're going to tear me to pieces AND I"M immature and childish!!! Boy, I graduated college the year you were born and by the looks of it, the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg!! FOff!

    B BrownsLifer wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @old-dawg said:

    Speaking of immature and childish....WTF??? You want me to grow up, go to hell and you're going to tear me to pieces AND I"M immature and childish!!! Boy, I graduated college the year you were born and by the looks of it, the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg!! FOff!

    That means nothing to me. You are the sob that started this rumor and acted like a child for doing so. Me wanting to break you is not childish. Do your research. You are the immature one not me. Telling me I should have ran down my daddy's leg is pretty original did you come with that by yourself? Its almost like saying you should have been a handjob or a blowjob. I despise rumor people like you. You need to grow up old man.

  • mz. said:

    Wanting to ban a child for acting childishly and starting unfounded rumors is one thing.

    Wanting to "come tear you apart wherever you are" is quite another.

    I agree.

    Personal threats should get you banned faster than starting a rumor....and I don't like that either.

    Maybe this guy did get his information as he said.....or maybe he just pulled it out of a hat.

    I don't think he should get banned for it unless he starts to develop a pattern of starting this stuff...I guess there is a fine line between sharing "information" and just starting rumors.

    B BrownsLifer wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @ballpeen said:

    I agree.

    Personal threats should get you banned faster than starting a rumor....and I don't like that either.

    Maybe this guy did get his information as he said.....or maybe he just pulled it out of a hat.

    I don't think he should get banned for it unless he starts to develop a pattern of starting this stuff...I guess there is a fine line between sharing "information" and just starting rumors.

    You are a straight A student....since when is saying you are going to kick somebody's ass, childish? All humans do it no matter what age. Freak.

  • @brownslifer said:

    So if Edwards was traded, wouldnt it be announced by now? My point exactly. Go to hell where you belong Old Dawg.

    I do hope Edwards gets out of here but for people to spread stupid lies and rumors is very immature and childish. Grow up.

    have you even read your own posts?

    B BrownsLifer wrote on last edited by BrownsLifer
    #61

    @choco said:

    have you even read your own posts?

    Yes I have and I am sticking by them. Dumbass.

  • is anyone else getting the feeling that this trade is just made up and braylon hasn't been traded? just a thought.

    B BrownsLifer wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    is anyone else getting the feeling that this trade is just made up and braylon hasn't been traded? just a thought.

    Yes it was made up cuz NFL.com would have reported it already, just like when K2 was traded it was all over the place.

    Funny thing is that the person that started this joke is an old faggot. What a loser.

  • B BrownsLifer wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @inspecta said:

    So, we are 4 pages deep into this thread and not one confirmation of said story.

    To the OP, I would venture to say that you should probably hold off on these things, I remember you posted some far fetched rumor last year that never came to fruition.

    Thank you!

    GO BROWNS!

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    I just talked to a family friend who happens to be Brent Celek (TE for Eagles). He said that none of this is true and that some insider wanted to make some motion on the airwaves.

    I told Brent to come to Cleveland. Have you seen that guy play? We need him.

    That guy is a friggin mongoloid.

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by TheClevelandSound
    #64

    @kosar_for_president said:

    That guy is a friggin mongoloid.

    Whats a mongoloid?

    *EDIT*

    The term "Mongoloid" is a racial category used to describe people of East Asian origin. Its use originated from a variation of the word "Mongol", a people who are considered one of the main proto-populations for the race. The classification is primarily useful when studying human prehistory, and in forensic analysis of human remains, in which "Mongoloid" denotes a particular racial skull type.

    I dont see where you get this analysis.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    That guy is a friggin mongoloid.

    Whats a mongoloid?

    *EDIT*

    The term "Mongoloid" is a racial category used to describe people of East Asian origin. Its use originated from a variation of the word "Mongol", a people who are considered one of the main proto-populations for the race. The classification is primarily useful when studying human prehistory, and in forensic analysis of human remains, in which "Mongoloid" denotes a particular racial skull type.

    I dont see where you get this analysis.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #65

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Whats a mongoloid?

    *EDIT*

    The term "Mongoloid" is a racial category used to describe people of East Asian origin. Its use originated from a variation of the word "Mongol", a people who are considered one of the main proto-populations for the race. The classification is primarily useful when studying human prehistory, and in forensic analysis of human remains, in which "Mongoloid" denotes a particular racial skull type.

    I dont see where you get this analysis.

    also mongoloid Offensive Of or relating to Down syndrome. I am now laughing out loud for real.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I agree.

    Personal threats should get you banned faster than starting a rumor....and I don't like that either.

    Maybe this guy did get his information as he said.....or maybe he just pulled it out of a hat.

    I don't think he should get banned for it unless he starts to develop a pattern of starting this stuff...I guess there is a fine line between sharing "information" and just starting rumors.

    You are a straight A student....since when is saying you are going to kick somebody's ass, childish? All humans do it no matter what age. Freak.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @brownslifer said:

    You are a straight A student....since when is saying you are going to kick somebody's ass, childish? All humans do it no matter what age. Freak.

    I never said it was childish. I said it's uncalled for and is grounds to get banned if it continues.

    Now, I have noticed a childish manner in which you interact with other posters. That seems childish.

    Much of your content seems to revolve around handjobs, blowjobs, and calling people stupid.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    That guy is a friggin mongoloid.

    Whats a mongoloid?

    *EDIT*

    The term "Mongoloid" is a racial category used to describe people of East Asian origin. Its use originated from a variation of the word "Mongol", a people who are considered one of the main proto-populations for the race. The classification is primarily useful when studying human prehistory, and in forensic analysis of human remains, in which "Mongoloid" denotes a particular racial skull type.

    I dont see where you get this analysis.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Whats a mongoloid?

    *EDIT*

    The term "Mongoloid" is a racial category used to describe people of East Asian origin. Its use originated from a variation of the word "Mongol", a people who are considered one of the main proto-populations for the race. The classification is primarily useful when studying human prehistory, and in forensic analysis of human remains, in which "Mongoloid" denotes a particular racial skull type.

    I dont see where you get this analysis.

    You should read all definitions.

    Noun

    2. also mongoloid Offensive: A person affected with Down syndrome

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Whats a mongoloid?

    *EDIT*

    The term "Mongoloid" is a racial category used to describe people of East Asian origin. Its use originated from a variation of the word "Mongol", a people who are considered one of the main proto-populations for the race. The classification is primarily useful when studying human prehistory, and in forensic analysis of human remains, in which "Mongoloid" denotes a particular racial skull type.

    I dont see where you get this analysis.

    You should read all definitions.

    Noun

    2. also mongoloid Offensive: A person affected with Down syndrome

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Masters said:

    You should read all definitions.

    Noun

    2. also mongoloid Offensive: A person affected with Down syndrome

    oops.

    And thats offensive. Brent may not be the best looking guy but he is a hell of a football player.

  • Masters said:

    You should read all definitions.

    Noun

    2. also mongoloid Offensive: A person affected with Down syndrome

    oops.

    And thats offensive. Brent may not be the best looking guy but he is a hell of a football player.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #69

    @theclevelandsound said:

    oops.

    And thats offensive. Brent may not be the best looking guy but he is a hell of a football player.

    Like a mad, man tard coming at you with fists of fury. lol

  • @old-dawg said:

    Speaking of immature and childish....WTF??? You want me to grow up, go to hell and you're going to tear me to pieces AND I"M immature and childish!!! Boy, I graduated college the year you were born and by the looks of it, the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg!! FOff!

    That means nothing to me. You are the sob that started this rumor and acted like a child for doing so. Me wanting to break you is not childish. Do your research. You are the immature one not me. Telling me I should have ran down my daddy's leg is pretty original did you come with that by yourself? Its almost like saying you should have been a handjob or a blowjob. I despise rumor people like you. You need to grow up old man.

    L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @brownslifer said:

    That means nothing to me. You are the sob that started this rumor and acted like a child for doing so. Me wanting to break you is not childish. Do your research. You are the immature one not me. Telling me I should have ran down my daddy's leg is pretty original did you come with that by yourself? Its almost like saying you should have been a handjob or a blowjob. I despise rumor people like you. You need to grow up old man.

    You should use commas and semicolons in your compositions. It makes your insults flow more smoothly.

    The insults above are all choppy and don't roll off of the tongue.

  • @shepwrite said:

    WHAT????????

    My cockatiel just confirmed. No details on the picks or player named.

    S Snatch98 wrote on last edited by
    #71

    AdaM said:

    My cockatiel just confirmed. No details on the picks or player named.

    lol 😆