Hoyer gets the start
-
Eff every player that is not a Brown
-
He looked good tonight. Efficient and accurate. Seems lately in Cleveland its en vogue to hate on Hoyer but I hope he does well there.
He looked good tonight. Efficient and accurate. Seems lately in Cleveland its en vogue to hate on Hoyer but I hope he does well there.
Yes, he did and so do I.
First pass was questionable, but after that it was vintage, good Hoyer... crisp short to medium passes. Shorts turned one into a TD. Followed by a nice back-shoulder for the 2-pt conversion to Hopkins...
I'm hard-pressed to remember him throwing any back-shoulders last year...
-
man you can't hate on someone that suited up for your team in the past.
it's like a friend who was the biggest asshole at the bar......... luck finally strikes him one day. finds a woman, gets married, she turns him into a mormon and you hear about him every other 5 years.
you hope he does great but you really don't give a shit.
-
How can anybody hate Hoyer? He played hard, got hurt, and wasn't the same
after that, and wasn't a mentor.
No problem. good luck to him - unless he plays vs the Browns, eh?
But watching McCown.... I'm certainly not complaining that Hoyer wanted to go elsewhere.
We are at least just as fine, maybe finer. We're good.
-
a player who switches teams? hmmm.
it sucks if they do better there than they did with you. sorta like the girlfriend who was getting fat and refused to blow you everyday like she had in the past, so you boot her to the curb for some fresh meat only to see her 6 months later with her new boyfriend and she's dropped 15 lbs. got her hair did, her nails all did and she looks better than she ever did with you.........
FAIL.
or you have this orange browns jersey that you paid over a $100+ for you get it in the mail, you're all excited then you put it on and look in the mirror and you look like the biggest doofus this side of omaha. so you give it to a friend and he's looking like tom selleck pulling trim from left and right and you're like................give me my shirt back.
too much time on my hands.
-
How can anybody hate Hoyer? He played hard, got hurt, and wasn't the same
after that, and wasn't a mentor.
No problem. good luck to him - unless he plays vs the Browns, eh?
But watching McCown.... I'm certainly not complaining that Hoyer wanted to go elsewhere.
We are at least just as fine, maybe finer. We're good.
-
I always wondered if his knee needed more time off to heal. I had my acl done and it took 2 years to be "normal" feelingish. However he is a professional athlete and I am not. Love what I see out of our qb's this year.
-
I'm glad for hoyer. He's a cleveland guy and I hope he does well. He would have done fine for us without the manziel fiasco but what's done is done. Good luck to him.
-
Good for him. I like him.
-
Browns 2013-14
Hoyer starts: 10-6
Hoyer does not start: 1-15
I like Hoyer, good luck to him.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Browns 2013-14
Hoyer starts: 10-6
Hoyer does not start: 1-15
I like Hoyer, good luck to him.
Zombo
The problem was that of his 6 losses.....like 5 of them were in his last 5 games here. I mean, I for one was scratching my head wondering what happened. It could not have just been the loss of Alex Mack, could it? Maybe that was it.
-
I suppose someone, less lazy than I am, could look at the first few games and see the difference in rushing yards and rushing touchdowns. Maybe even some defensive numbers or time of possession or something. Then compare those with passing yards and passing touchdowns.
WSS
-
Zombo said:
Browns 2013-14
Hoyer starts: 10-6
Hoyer does not start: 1-15
I like Hoyer, good luck to him.
Zombo
The problem was that of his 6 losses.....like 5 of them were in his last 5 games here. I mean, I for one was scratching my head wondering what happened. It could not have just been the loss of Alex Mack, could it? Maybe that was it.
The problem was that of his 6 losses.....like 5 of them were in his last 5 games here. I mean, I for one was scratching my head wondering what happened. It could not have just been the loss of Alex Mack, could it? Maybe that was it.
Competition level.
-
The problem was that of his 6 losses.....like 5 of them were in his last 5 games here. I mean, I for one was scratching my head wondering what happened. It could not have just been the loss of Alex Mack, could it? Maybe that was it.
Competition level.
Competition level.
No, it went beyond that. I don't think the competition was any harder at the end of the season than at the beginning.
Did Cincinnati become all that much better over the course of a few weeks?
-
Competition level.
No, it went beyond that. I don't think the competition was any harder at the end of the season than at the beginning.
Did Cincinnati become all that much better over the course of a few weeks?
Yes they did. They were angry they were fired up they had just had their noses rubbed in shit on national television in their own house. And the Cleveland Browns decided to implement an entire new game plan for the first time when they returned. It was a recipe for disaster. I thought the turning point and Brian Hoyers career was the Indiapolis game where the defense had the Colts down with a foot on their necks. And Hoyers play blew it.No, it went beyond that. I don't think the competition was any harder at the end of the season than at the beginning.
Did Cincinnati become all that much better over the course of a few weeks?
At which point I think the Cleveland Browns panicked
WSS
-
-
I always wondered if his knee needed more time off to heal. I had my acl done and it took 2 years to be "normal" feelingish. However he is a professional athlete and I am not. Love what I see out of our qb's this year.
I always wondered if his knee needed more time off to heal. I had my acl done and it took 2 years to be "normal" feelingish. However he is a professional athlete and I am not. Love what I see out of our qb's this year.
This is what I tried to tell people.. it's hard to be accurate and have good hitch steps when your on the mend.. I went through it Myself.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
