Skip to content

Who is the best in the AFCN

The Browns Board
179 22 5.6k
  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    Steeler fans are a joke. I was looking online for the Sunday Night game at Hines field and they knew it was going to be a rainy night because I have never seen tickets going for so cheap let alone it being a prime time game smh. Browns fans don't care about the rain or snow even if we are 0 and whatever. Steeler fans only show up if the weather is "nice"

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    And if you want to know why I was even looking, I only live like 20 min from the stadium.

  • And if you want to know why I was even looking, I only live like 20 min from the stadium.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by

    @medicineman said:

    And if you want to know why I was even looking, I only live like 20 min from the stadium.

    Do you wear Browns gear around there?

  • @medicineman said:

    And if you want to know why I was even looking, I only live like 20 min from the stadium.

    Do you wear Browns gear around there?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @stinkhole said:

    Do you wear Browns gear around there?

    Why shouldn't he? What are yinz pussies going to do about it?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Say: Yes, you are right Gipper.

    Might Jones put up more stats than White? Maybe.....but White has always been more valuable to that team.

    Wrong dumb dumb

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mike-h said:

    Wrong dumb dumb

    Bringing up a months old thread to make a cryptic response without any context? Catch up baby tomato.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    I wear Browns gear every game day, No matter where I am.

  • @mike-h said:

    Wrong dumb dumb

    Bringing up a months old thread to make a cryptic response without any context? Catch up baby tomato.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Bringing up a months old thread to make a cryptic response without any context? Catch up baby tomato.

    You're always wrong, what diff does it make?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Bringing up a months old thread to make a cryptic response without any context? Catch up baby tomato.

    You're always wrong, what diff does it make?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mike-h said:

    You're always wrong, what diff does it make?

    I may sometimes be wrong....but here is a thing I am not wrong about. You're a dick.

  • @stinkhole said:

    Do you wear Browns gear around there?

    Why shouldn't he? What are yinz pussies going to do about it?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @the-gipper said:

    Why shouldn't he? What are yinz pussies going to do about it?

    Lol, how far are you going to puff that chest out gip? I wear all my pittsburgh gear in columbus, not a peep from a soul. I expect browns fans to do the same in the burgh.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why shouldn't he? What are yinz pussies going to do about it?

    Lol, how far are you going to puff that chest out gip? I wear all my pittsburgh gear in columbus, not a peep from a soul. I expect browns fans to do the same in the burgh.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Lol, how far are you going to puff that chest out gip? I wear all my pittsburgh gear in columbus, not a peep from a soul. I expect browns fans to do the same in the burgh.

    In your case they don't get angry, they just think "what a pathetic loser".

  • @vagitron said:

    Lol, how far are you going to puff that chest out gip? I wear all my pittsburgh gear in columbus, not a peep from a soul. I expect browns fans to do the same in the burgh.

    In your case they don't get angry, they just think "what a pathetic loser".

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    In your case they don't get angry, they just think "what a pathetic loser".

    I remember in the 1970s when that might have gotten you a bloody nose or if Ohio cars went to Pittsburgh games or vice versa you had snapped antennas, cracked windshields, flying beer cans and assorted fights. Not so much now.

    Ahhhh the good ol' days 😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    In your case they don't get angry, they just think "what a pathetic loser".

    I remember in the 1970s when that might have gotten you a bloody nose or if Ohio cars went to Pittsburgh games or vice versa you had snapped antennas, cracked windshields, flying beer cans and assorted fights. Not so much now.

    Ahhhh the good ol' days 😉

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    I remember in the 1970s when that might have gotten you a bloody nose or if Ohio cars went to Pittsburgh games or vice versa you had snapped antennas, cracked windshields, flying beer cans and assorted fights. Not so much now.

    Ahhhh the good ol' days 😉

    It helps that im 6'4 and i hit the gym.

  • @vagitron said:

    Lol, how far are you going to puff that chest out gip? I wear all my pittsburgh gear in columbus, not a peep from a soul. I expect browns fans to do the same in the burgh.

    In your case they don't get angry, they just think "what a pathetic loser".

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    In your case they don't get angry, they just think "what a pathetic loser".

    Oh gipper, what do they say about you while you yell at people to "get off your lawn".

  • @the-gipper said:

    In your case they don't get angry, they just think "what a pathetic loser".

    Oh gipper, what do they say about you while you yell at people to "get off your lawn".

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Oh gipper, what do they say about you while you yell at people to "get off your lawn".

    They say that there goes one brilliant, awesome son of a bitch.

    Now you know.

  • @the-gipper said:

    In your case they don't get angry, they just think "what a pathetic loser".

    Oh gipper, what do they say about you while you yell at people to "get off your lawn".

    D Douche Nozzle wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Oh gipper, what do they say about you while you yell at people to "get off your lawn".

    Multiple choice:

    1. That goofy old bastard couldn't hold Clint's jockstrap except to sniff it!

    2. That windbag doesn't have the courage to be out on his lawn!

    3. That chicken-shit wouldn't take a bullet for anyone!

    4. That goofy old bastard says a ton of funny shit!

  • @mjp28 said:

    I remember in the 1970s when that might have gotten you a bloody nose or if Ohio cars went to Pittsburgh games or vice versa you had snapped antennas, cracked windshields, flying beer cans and assorted fights. Not so much now.

    Ahhhh the good ol' days 😉

    It helps that im 6'4 and i hit the gym.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    It helps that im 6'4 and i hit the gym.

    fitness-nerd.jpg

  • @vagitron said:

    Oh gipper, what do they say about you while you yell at people to "get off your lawn".

    Multiple choice:

    1. That goofy old bastard couldn't hold Clint's jockstrap except to sniff it!

    2. That windbag doesn't have the courage to be out on his lawn!

    3. That chicken-shit wouldn't take a bullet for anyone!

    4. That goofy old bastard says a ton of funny shit!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @douche-nozzle said:

    Multiple choice:

    1. That goofy old bastard couldn't hold Clint's jockstrap except to sniff it!

    2. That windbag doesn't have the courage to be out on his lawn!

    3. That chicken-shit wouldn't take a bullet for anyone!

    4. That goofy old bastard says a ton of funny shit!

    1. The person who has kicked your ass in every debatable question that has ever been brought up on this board.

    2. The person whose dick you would like to suck but he won't let you.

    3. The person who actually applies and enforces the Constitution or these United States of America.

    4. The goofy old bastard that says a ton of funny shit.

  • @vagitron said:

    It helps that im 6'4 and i hit the gym.

    fitness-nerd.jpg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    fitness-nerd.jpg

    Since Vag does not put an avatar of his own on here, you should just use your administrative powers and apply that photo to him.

    After all....it is the image of him that I will forever have embellished in my mind.

  • @the-gipper said:

    In your case they don't get angry, they just think "what a pathetic loser".

    Oh gipper, what do they say about you while you yell at people to "get off your lawn".

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole

    @vagitron said:

    Oh gipper, what do they say about you while you yell at people to "get off your lawn".

    I imagine that depends who is on his lawn. Gip is probably OK with young boys on his lawn.lol

    2mfxg7c.jpg

  • @vagitron said:

    It helps that im 6'4 and i hit the gym.

    fitness-nerd.jpg

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    fitness-nerd.jpg

    Look at that rocking hair!