Skip to content

Small personal side note

The Browns Board
37 24 2.5k
  • Congrats coming from across the pond.

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    What is your MOS Plum?

    was 63H now it is 63X mechanic

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    was 63H now it is 63X mechanic

    Ahhh...Ok....I was in transportation. 64 Charlie, then 88 Mike....We had to put up with you dickheads all the time.

    I'm just busting your chops Plum. Really, congrats on the E-7. That's a biggie

  • Congrats Plum.

  • Congrats Plum. I have a brother that made his 20 and got out. He's much better set for his "golden years" than I am.

    DWJ

  • Congrats Plum. I have a brother that made his 20 and got out. He's much better set for his "golden years" than I am.

    DWJ

    @furnier said:

    Congrats Plum. I have a brother that made his 20 and got out. He's much better set for his "golden years" than I am.

    DWJ

    Thanks for your service Sarge and Congrates, from a Vietnam vet, 173rd Airborne Brigade -1970-71 Phu Tai, Republic of South Vietnam. You # F--cking 1 GI.

  • They just had the promotion board and it looks like in the next couple months I will be promoted to E-7 / SFC. bout time was about to give up on it.

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    They just had the promotion board and it looks like in the next couple months I will be promoted to E-7 / SFC. bout time was about to give up on it.

    All the best kind sir! Outstanding! As you know E-7 is VERY difficult to attain; enjoy your final years in service!

    A fellow NCO

  • They just had the promotion board and it looks like in the next couple months I will be promoted to E-7 / SFC. bout time was about to give up on it.

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    They just had the promotion board and it looks like in the next couple months I will be promoted to E-7 / SFC. bout time was about to give up on it.

    Congrats, thats a big accomplishment! I'm actually a marine over here in Iraq right now, been in for about 2 years.

  • @plumcrazy73 said:

    They just had the promotion board and it looks like in the next couple months I will be promoted to E-7 / SFC. bout time was about to give up on it.

    Congrats, thats a big accomplishment! I'm actually a marine over here in Iraq right now, been in for about 2 years.

    @dawgpound4life said:

    Congrats, thats a big accomplishment! I'm actually a marine over here in Iraq right now, been in for about 2 years.

    Thank you for your service also, Dawg.

  • @plumcrazy73 said:

    They just had the promotion board and it looks like in the next couple months I will be promoted to E-7 / SFC. bout time was about to give up on it.

    Congrats, thats a big accomplishment! I'm actually a marine over here in Iraq right now, been in for about 2 years.

    @dawgpound4life said:

    Congrats, thats a big accomplishment! I'm actually a marine over here in Iraq right now, been in for about 2 years.

    Good on ya bro. I appreciate everything you guys are doing for us over there.

    Thanks again and stay safe.

  • from a 7 year coastie, thank you for you service. I cant wait till its my time to retire.