Skip to content

Joe Smith

The Cavs Board
6 6 936
  • I know we were all really happy to have him back but doesn't it make happier to see him playing like he never left!??@@ GO CAVS!

  • I know we were all really happy to have him back but doesn't it make happier to see him playing like he never left!??@@ GO CAVS!

    @manbearpig said:

    I know we were all really happy to have him back but doesn't it make happier to see him playing like he never left!??@@ GO CAVS!

    Wow, Joe has come up huge. But I don't know if I'm more excited more about Joe's play, or Hickson's reduced playing time. Man, what a difference.

  • Danny Ferry deserves front office executive of the year....he has done a fabulous job of bringing in the right guys and not giving in to trade away players at that last deadline.

    Chemistry means a lot, and we have that. The only guy who doesn't want to be here is Sasha, and we will take care of that guy after the season.

  • Danny Ferry deserves front office executive of the year....he has done a fabulous job of bringing in the right guys and not giving in to trade away players at that last deadline.

    Chemistry means a lot, and we have that. The only guy who doesn't want to be here is Sasha, and we will take care of that guy after the season.

    @ballpeen said:

    Danny Ferry deserves front office executive of the year....he has done a fabulous job of bringing in the right guys and not giving in to trade away players at that last deadline.

    Chemistry means a lot, and we have that. The only guy who doesn't want to be here is Sasha, and we will take care of that guy after the season.

    It is what I have been preaching all through the crazy trade demands.

    Sasha isn't all bad. But he's the guy that will leave, as CLE has to resign Varejao

  • Danny Ferry deserves front office executive of the year....he has done a fabulous job of bringing in the right guys and not giving in to trade away players at that last deadline.

    Chemistry means a lot, and we have that. The only guy who doesn't want to be here is Sasha, and we will take care of that guy after the season.

    @ballpeen said:

    Danny Ferry deserves front office executive of the year....he has done a fabulous job of bringing in the right guys and not giving in to trade away players at that last deadline.

    Chemistry means a lot, and we have that. The only guy who doesn't want to be here is Sasha, and we will take care of that guy after the season.

    I agree on Ferry & Sasha. I think the chemistry on this team is the best in the NBA. Combined with the Cavs talent, I just don't see any team out there getting the best of us in a playoff series.

    Mike

  • @ballpeen said:

    Danny Ferry deserves front office executive of the year....he has done a fabulous job of bringing in the right guys and not giving in to trade away players at that last deadline.

    Chemistry means a lot, and we have that. The only guy who doesn't want to be here is Sasha, and we will take care of that guy after the season.

    I agree on Ferry & Sasha. I think the chemistry on this team is the best in the NBA. Combined with the Cavs talent, I just don't see any team out there getting the best of us in a playoff series.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I think the chemistry on this team is the best in the NBA.

    Mike

    Did you guys here Mark Jackson getting a hard-on for the Cavs' team chemistry the other day when the Cavs/Mavs game was on ABC?

    You might see this type of fun and chemistry out of 2, 3 or 4 guys on a typical good team. But 10 or 11 guys all goofing around like best friends? It's nuts.