Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Hillis Article

Hillis Article

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
14 Posts 9 Posters 697 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 5150k9 5150k95 Reacting Well Dedicated Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 261 Posts
    • 84 Reputation
    5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just read this. Not sure if its been shared. I find it interesting what Thomas said, thats the first time I heard it, but I'm out here on the West coast.

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2551700-the-peyton-hillis-story-from-madden-cover-to-outside-looking-in

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 8k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I have, and always will, like Peyton Hillis.

      I think he went wonky for a bit and may have been influenced by bad advice, but I loved everything about his running style, his ascension to the top and what he did to the city for that one year.

      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Vickers made Runningbacks.

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
          • 28k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Who gives a fuck.

          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Mike H Mike HM
            • 724 Posts
            • 274 Reputation
            Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Was Peyton Hillis Brady Quinn's girlfriend? I forget who she was

            Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #6

              "strep throat" history, pouty puss back then.

              I don't give a frak.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Mike HM Mike H

                Was Peyton Hillis Brady Quinn's girlfriend? I forget who she was

                Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 8k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mike-h said:

                Was Peyton Hillis Brady Quinn's girlfriend? I forget who she was

                She was the first Browns RB to rush for 1,000+ yds and 10+ TD's in a season since 1983.

                She was also one of only 4 RB's to ever achieve that feat, along with Brown, Kelly and Pruitt.

                It's okay, I expected you not to know much about the Browns. You write for Bleacher Report, after all.

                Welcome back ?

                I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • Mike H Mike HM
                  • 724 Posts
                  • 274 Reputation
                  Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  You are still so kind sir. Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Mike HM Mike H

                    You are still so kind sir. Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

                    Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 8k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @mike-h said:

                    You are still so kind sir. Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

                    You are quite welcome.

                    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Mike H Mike HM
                      • 724 Posts
                      • 274 Reputation
                      Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by Mike H
                      #10

                      Tea with Tour and I tomorrow, about midday? What do u say old sport?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • LBC mike LBC mikeL Reacting Well Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                        • 3k Posts
                        • 297 Reputation
                        LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Lol

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 8k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Sporting, chap.

                          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                            • 30k Posts
                            • 6k Reputation
                            Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I don't drink hot tea...

                            Regardless of the subject, that was the best piece of writing I have read on Bleacher.

                            "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                              • 24k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              I know he went off and did fuck all when he left, but man..i do miss him. Or more aptly I miss that kind of running game. Vickers was still a huge part of his success though, those two guys coming down hill....fuck, I thought we were gonna bell cow the AFC North out of their shoes for the next 5 years. Why has none of these coaches yet figured out this is how you run the ball in Cleveland. Imagine a backfield of Hillis and a smaller type like maybe this Duke kid...running behind Vickers. Fucking A.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              Theme
                              • System
                              • Light
                              • Dark
                              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Forums
                              • Recent
                              • Popular
                              • Users
                              • Donate