Skip to content

Who will be in, who will be out

The Browns Board
17 7 829
  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Why do you think the Boys are out, Tour?

    NFC out: Panthers, Lions

    NFC in: Saints, Vikings

    AFC out: Ravens, Steelers

    AFC in: Bills, Texans

    We will narrowly miss, which is fine with me for this year. A week ago I had the Steelers in the Super Bowl but I think they'll get behind the 8 ball with the Pouncey injury and the Bell/Bryant suspensions. Too much to overcome.

    I don't see a turnover of 5 but then again, this is the NFL. Teams I could see really imploding by their standards are Seattle and Denver.

  • Why do you think the Boys are out, Tour?

    NFC out: Panthers, Lions

    NFC in: Saints, Vikings

    AFC out: Ravens, Steelers

    AFC in: Bills, Texans

    We will narrowly miss, which is fine with me for this year. A week ago I had the Steelers in the Super Bowl but I think they'll get behind the 8 ball with the Pouncey injury and the Bell/Bryant suspensions. Too much to overcome.

    I don't see a turnover of 5 but then again, this is the NFL. Teams I could see really imploding by their standards are Seattle and Denver.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @wargograw said:

    Why do you think the Boys are out, Tour?

    Going with the missing RB theory. Lack of their 2014 ball control element puts too much back on Tony and puts their still suspect D on the field more.

    I thought they helped their D this off-season up front and a healthy Lee is a bonus, but Scandrick's loss just hurt a suspect secondary.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #6

    What's the missing RB theory? I googled it and just got a bunch of results about the Zero RB theory for fantasy.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #7

    lol... maybe I invented it...

    Just meant that I think Murray is going to be hard to replace.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    NFC Out-- Zona, Lions, Panthers. NFC IN-- Philly, Saints, Minn. ///// AFC OUT- Pitts., Cinn., Denver AFC IN-- Mia., Colts, Texans. (Hoyer told not a playoff team QB?) Now got weapons to use and a Def. I'll always take the guy that has something to prove.

  • lol... maybe I invented it...

    Just meant that I think Murray is going to be hard to replace.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... maybe I invented it...

    Just meant that I think Murray is going to be hard to replace.

    And add to that the loss of their best DB for the season and that spells no playoffs.

  • What's the missing RB theory? I googled it and just got a bunch of results about the Zero RB theory for fantasy.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @wargograw said:

    What's the missing RB theory? I googled it and just got a bunch of results about the Zero RB theory for fantasy.

    You lost DeMarco Murray, remember? There is no one among their current crop of RBs that comes close to his ability.

  • @wargograw said:

    What's the missing RB theory? I googled it and just got a bunch of results about the Zero RB theory for fantasy.

    You lost DeMarco Murray, remember? There is no one among their current crop of RBs that comes close to his ability.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    You lost DeMarco Murray, remember? There is no one among their current crop of RBs that comes close to his ability.

    I'm not a Cowboys fan and you didn't follow what I said.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You lost DeMarco Murray, remember? There is no one among their current crop of RBs that comes close to his ability.

    I'm not a Cowboys fan and you didn't follow what I said.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @wargograw said:

    I'm not a Cowboys fan and you didn't follow what I said.

    I don't know what you said....but Tour said that the Cowboys essentially have no decent RB on that team.....and I agreed with him.

  • ConnerLangfordC ConnerLangford wrote on last edited by
    #13

    AFC Out: Bengals

    AFC In: Chargers

    NFC Out: Panthers, Cardinals, Lions

    NFC In: Saints, Vikings, Eagles

  • @wargograw said:

    I'm not a Cowboys fan and you didn't follow what I said.

    I don't know what you said....but Tour said that the Cowboys essentially have no decent RB on that team.....and I agreed with him.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't know what you said....but Tour said that the Cowboys essentially have no decent RB on that team.....and I agreed with him.

    So why are you referring to me as a Cowboys fan?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't know what you said....but Tour said that the Cowboys essentially have no decent RB on that team.....and I agreed with him.

    So why are you referring to me as a Cowboys fan?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @wargograw said:

    So why are you referring to me as a Cowboys fan?

    I guess I assumed....being from Tejas as you are.....and the way you defended them.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Yes I guess that trumps my posting on a Browns board.

  • Yes I guess that trumps my posting on a Browns board.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @wargograw said:

    Yes I guess that trumps my posting on a Browns board.

    Well, several of you Johnny come latelys did avow to be Cowboy fans. Sorry I couldn't keep you all apart.