Test
-
Retarded
-
mz the pussy
-
Cocksucker, motherfucker, prick, asshole, piece of shit, blowjob ...
WSS
Cocksucker, motherfucker, prick, asshole, piece of shit, blowjob ...
WSS
Barbra Striesand!!!!!!!

-
ObaMao
-
I used to know more auto corrects but they slipped my mind
-
Cocksucker, motherfucker, prick, asshole, piece of shit, blowjob ...
WSS
Barbra Striesand!!!!!!!

Barbra Striesand!!!!!!!

hahahaha
-
Stfu I love Barbra.
I was just testing the settings on my Samsung which used to filter out bad words, apparently no more!
WSS
-
Can't you just press the little arrow icon on your phone above the keyboard to teach it a word?
-
-
Can't you just press the little arrow icon on your phone above the keyboard to teach it a word?
It has an automatic feature which censors out cuss words. Fuck was Fxxx. It's better now.Can't you just press the little arrow icon on your phone above the keyboard to teach it a word?
WSS
-
Stfu I love Barbra.
I was just testing the settings on my Samsung which used to filter out bad words, apparently no more!
WSS
Stfu I love Barbra.
I was just testing the settings on my Samsung which used to filter out bad words, apparently no more!
WSS
or maybe they are no longer considered bad words
-
Stfu I love Barbra.
I was just testing the settings on my Samsung which used to filter out bad words, apparently no more!
WSS
Stfu I love Barbra.
I was just testing the settings on my Samsung which used to filter out bad words, apparently no more!
WSS
I think it's telling you, let the F bombs fly

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login