Skip to content

NFL.com Cuts Tracker

The Browns Board
52 17 2.1k
  • After Thursday game I see us with no kicker again. Line up the freebies. I also thought Spears>Coons

    @gumby73 said:

    Spears>Coons

    uh......????

  • Coons still with us and Spears cut.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/transactions

    The competition between two superior kickers in SD is still going apparently. Neither cut yesterday. We really need to be in on whomever they cut very quickly. Both are better than we have now. Rambo (Lambo) outkicks his competition on ko's by about 10 yards. But the other guy has rarely missed fg's in his 4 years with the Chargers.

    http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2015/9/1/9240579/san-diego-chargers-make-4-moves-to-get-down-to-75

  • Sorry, but what have either Spears or Coons done besides make every FG and PAT attempt, to warrant people worrying about who gets cut from SD?

  • Sorry, but what have either Spears or Coons done besides make every FG and PAT attempt, to warrant people worrying about who gets cut from SD?

    @gftchris said:

    Sorry, but what have either Spears or Coons done ........ to warrant people worrying about who gets cut from SD?

    One of those kickers on SD is from Texas A&M.....need I say more???

  • @gftchris said:

    Sorry, but what have either Spears or Coons done ........ to warrant people worrying about who gets cut from SD?

    One of those kickers on SD is from Texas A&M.....need I say more???

    @mudfly said:

    One of those kickers on SD is from Texas A&M.....need I say more???

    Ah, I get it 😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    I suspect the Steelers may be looking at that as well.

    That would be weird since they traded to get Scobee from JAX yesterday...

    @tour2ma said:

    That would be weird since they traded to get Scobee from JAX yesterday...

    Right. Forgot about that.

  • Sorry, but what have either Spears or Coons done besides make every FG and PAT attempt, to warrant people worrying about who gets cut from SD?

    @gftchris said:

    Sorry, but what have either Spears or Coons done besides make every FG and PAT attempt, to warrant people worrying about who gets cut from SD?

    The Browns are going for the two points after nearly every TD.....that is why they have Pryor 😉

  • I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.

  • I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.

    @gftchris said:

    I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.

    No, trust me.....it is nothing like that. If we are going to have OSU "fanboys" promoting anyone it won't be Pryor. I mean, we already have one OSU WR on the team: Brian Hartline. This is more of a story about a premier athlete trying to make a transition than about he being from OSU.

    Now....next year you may get some of that for Cardale Jones or Joey Bosa or Ezekial Elliot ....but not about Pryor.

  • I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.

    @gftchris said:

    I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.

    @the-gipper said:

    No, trust me.....it is nothing like that. If we are going to have OSU "fanboys" promoting anyone it won't be Pryor.

    Gotta agree with Gip here......as an OSU fan, I can tell you Pryor was NOT a popular player here.....

    PLUS.....the novelty of having players in the NFL wore off a long long long time ago for most OSU fans......we are something like #1 or #2 all time in players drafted.....so, if we were gonna do the whole fanboy thing, we would have to do it with almost every team in the league......every year.....

    Nope...OSU fans pretty much cheer for OSU.....and once the players leave, they are just another NFL player on whatever team.....

  • @mudfly said:

    One of those kickers on SD is from Texas A&M.....need I say more???

    Ah, I get it 😉

    @gftchris said:

    Ah, I get it 😉

    LOL! Most accurate kicker in our history and that includes Pro-Bowl and Superbowl kicker Tony Franklin. Strongest leg since Franklin with regular unreturnable ko's.

    Former pro soccer player.

  • I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.

    @gftchris said:

    I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.

    So unlike their Aggie brethren, Buckeye fanboys wait for the regular season?

  • Matt Cassell expected to be cut by Bills.

    Zombo

  • Matt Cassell expected to be cut by Bills.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Matt Cassell expected to be cut by Bills.

    Zombo

    Not a shock. They named Taylor the starter, and Manuel is much better suited to come in and run that type of offence.

  • Zombo said:

    Matt Cassell expected to be cut by Bills.

    Zombo

    Not a shock. They named Taylor the starter, and Manuel is much better suited to come in and run that type of offence.

    @gftchris said:

    Not a shock. They named Taylor the starter, and Manuel is much better suited to come in and run that type of offence.

    Agreed, figured he was toast.

    Z

  • Zombo said:

    Matt Cassell expected to be cut by Bills.

    Zombo

    Not a shock. They named Taylor the starter, and Manuel is much better suited to come in and run that type of offence.

    @gftchris said:

    Not a shock. They named Taylor the starter, and Manuel is much better suited to come in and run that type of offence.

    What about "Our" kind of offense?

    By the way, I started a thread about our offensive system, asking what we run. It did not get one reply....so WTFIUWT?

  • @gftchris said:

    Not a shock. They named Taylor the starter, and Manuel is much better suited to come in and run that type of offence.

    What about "Our" kind of offense?

    By the way, I started a thread about our offensive system, asking what we run. It did not get one reply....so WTFIUWT?

    @the-gipper said:

    What about "Our" kind of offense?

    By the way, I started a thread about our offensive system, asking what we run. It did not get one reply....so WTFIUWT?

    I'm just waiting until JM is starting so we can call it the JFF offense. 😄

  • @the-gipper said:

    What about "Our" kind of offense?

    By the way, I started a thread about our offensive system, asking what we run. It did not get one reply....so WTFIUWT?

    I'm just waiting until JM is starting so we can call it the JFF offense. 😄

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm just waiting until JM is starting so we can call it the JFF offense. 😄

    Would that warrant another Manziel thread?

  • Matt Cassell expected to be cut by Bills.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Matt Cassell expected to be cut by Bills.

    Did the GM tell Rexy about this decision?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm just waiting until JM is starting so we can call it the JFF offense. 😄

    Would that warrant another Manziel thread?

    @canton-dawg said:

    Would that warrant another Manziel thread?

    LOL! I guarantee that if he started someone will start another JM thread. 🥷