NFL.com Cuts Tracker
-
What about "Our" kind of offense?
By the way, I started a thread about our offensive system, asking what we run. It did not get one reply....so WTFIUWT?
I'm just waiting until JM is starting so we can call it the JFF offense.

-
What about "Our" kind of offense?
By the way, I started a thread about our offensive system, asking what we run. It did not get one reply....so WTFIUWT?
I'm just waiting until JM is starting so we can call it the JFF offense.

I'm just waiting until JM is starting so we can call it the JFF offense.

Would that warrant another Manziel thread?
-
I'm just waiting until JM is starting so we can call it the JFF offense.

Would that warrant another Manziel thread?
Would that warrant another Manziel thread?
LOL! I guarantee that if he started someone will start another JM thread. 🥷
-
Well here is one the Seahawks will not cut. Damn, I'm still miffed we did not draft this guy. I said from the git-go he should be a 1st rounder. We had the extra late rounders to pull it off too. Oh well. Farmer doesn't like "special" wr's I guess.
-
Tracker is helping by separating this second wave of cuts from the first. It's be slow, but accurate tabulation.
Couple early second wave names caught my eye...
Quentin Groves (LB)
Darnell Dockett (DT) as posted above...
Tracker is helping by separating this second wave of cuts from the first. It's be slow, but accurate tabulation.
Couple early second wave names caught my eye...
Quentin Groves (LB)
Darnell Dockett (DT) as posted above...
We let go of a couple of DTs......and we have a dilemma at LB. So, unless someone REALLY special comes along at those positions I don't see us picking up anyone.
OL, yes. Probably not defense anywhere.
-
Tracker is helping by separating this second wave of cuts from the first. It's be slow, but accurate tabulation.
Couple early second wave names caught my eye...
Quentin Groves (LB)
Darnell Dockett (DT) as posted above...
Tracker is helping by separating this second wave of cuts from the first. It's be slow, but accurate tabulation.
Couple early second wave names caught my eye...
Quentin Groves (LB)
Darnell Dockett (DT) as posted above...
My memory isnt what it used to be, but didnt we cut Groves last year???
-
Tracker is helping by separating this second wave of cuts from the first. It's be slow, but accurate tabulation.
Couple early second wave names caught my eye...
Quentin Groves (LB)
Darnell Dockett (DT) as posted above...
My memory isnt what it used to be, but didnt we cut Groves last year???
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login