Diehard
-
I see your location says Savannah, Ga now. Did you just move there? I only ask because I may end up moving down there with the wife for work. I have visited once and liked it but have never stayed for more than a week.
-
I've lived there. It is very hot and humid in the Summer. I don't think it would be a bad place for you to move to. But don't forget you're a yankee.
-
My wife is pretty enthusiastic about a move there (anything is better than WV) but I don't think the summers will be much fun. I hear the humidity is on a different level than even other parts of the south.
-
Yea, it is frigging humid. Reminds me of SE Asia in the humidity. Lots of swamps and yes gators, etc. But the city itself is classic old south. They have great St. Patricks day parties.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login