What kind of offensive system do we run?
-
I heard somewhere recently that our new Offensive Coordinator is running the "West Coast Offense"....or some variation thereof.......and I thought to myself....Oh Fuck no......Pat Shurmur Part Two?
But then I thought.....the WCO is the same system run so successfully be Montana/Young/Favre...and oh so many others.
So my questions are: is this in fact what the Browns are running?
If so....is it the Good Witch WCO of Montana/Young/Favre.....or is it the Bad Witch WCO of Shurmur....or is it a WCO Witch at all.?
Perhaps you of more technical orientation toward the game can tell us what it is the Browns will be doing.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login