Skip to content

Annual Prediction time

The Browns Board
49 21 2.0k
  • Bengals

    Texans

    Broncos

    Patriots, let's not kid ourselves

    Packers

    Saints

    Cards

    Cowboys

  • other people's afc picks:

    i really don't see denver doing it this year. call me a debbie downer but i think peyton manning is done. well not done but one hit away from being retired.

    buffalo is on the cusp of being dominate in the east but keeps getting F'd in the ass by belichick. see the tide turning this year.

    nfc:

    if you're a defensive coordinator and have to game-plan aaron rodgers this year then you take away, what one WR and just key on stopping lacy?

    new orleans? love rob ryan but c'mon man. never liked drew brees and ain't gonna start now.

  • Whether you like Brees or not doesn't change the fact he (co-)led the league in passing yards last year in what was a down season for him.

  • "buffalo is on the cusp"

    And we all know how that went with the same guy coaching the Jets with an unsettled QB position last couple years or so.

    I kind of like this bold stuff. I caught it from your quote. 😆

  • AFC

    East--Pats.....screw em. Hope Bills give them a run

    North--Browns only if McCown plays lights out. If not 1 of the others that I refuse to mention

    South--probably Colts but would like to see Hoyer take Texans to playoffs

    West--Broncos if they truly take some passing away from Manning. His last year by the way

    Wild Cards--Bills, Colts or Texans depending on who wins that division. Would have put Browns in there but they're winning the North, so there.

    NFC

    East--Eagles zzzzzzz

    North--Pack, if not for Rodgers, zzzzzzzz

    South--Panthers or who the f*** cares

    West--Cards if they stay healthy. Too much weirdness for seahawks this time around.

    Wild Cards--Vikes and Rams cause I could care less

    Super Bowl Denver over Green Bay which is why this is Peyton's last year.

    Browns will get 1 home playoff victory because can you imagine the frenzy!!!!

  • I'm going to drop a few shockers in my picks this year. I think it is a year of change. Not much separating the top 20 or so teams in my opinion, going to be a wild year.

    Zombo

  • Mik, of course Manning (or anyone) is one hit away from being injured, but if he's healthy I think he'll be fine this year.

    They'll have a quarterback controversy all year and their OL sucks. Young QB behind bad OL. We've seen how that plays out.

    How can one simultaneously believe in the shiny hood ornament theory and think that losing a wide receiver will affect a team? Wouldn't it not matter? Since I don't believe in the SHOT I will take your question on its face. They have a top 3 pass blocking OL, the best quarterback in the league, Eddy Lacy, and they still have Randall Cobb. Yeah, I think their offense will be fine.

    Drew Brees is from my suburb and went to my high school so I don't share the hate for him in the first place but as gftChris said, he did lead the league in passing yards last season. Now they're leaning a bit more on the run game (allegedly), got CJ Spiller, added an elite center, etc. I'm not saying they'd be a playoff team in another division, just that they are the best in an awful one.

  • hey just my opinion.

    go ahead pile on like the yahoo draftbot who flunked me for picking amari cooper and melvin gordon.

    note to gilbert: "if not now, then when?"

  • Who's Gilbert?

    My second paragraph was about the Bills btw.

    I see Amari Cooper winning OROY.

  • AFCE: Pats


    AFCN: Bungles


    AFCS: Colts


    AFCW: Broncos


    WCs: Chargers - Browns



    NFCE: Eagles


    NFCN: Packers


    NFCS: Saints


    NFCW: Cardinals


    WCs: Seahawks - Vikings


  • I'm going to drop a few shockers in my picks this year. I think it is a year of change. Not much separating the top 20 or so teams in my opinion, going to be a wild year.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I'm going to drop a few shockers in my picks this year. I think it is a year of change. Not much separating the top 20 or so teams in my opinion, going to be a wild year.

    Zombo

    OK, so, where are they?

  • Zombo said:

    I'm going to drop a few shockers in my picks this year. I think it is a year of change. Not much separating the top 20 or so teams in my opinion, going to be a wild year.

    Zombo

    OK, so, where are they?

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, so, where are they?

    They'll be out this week, same as they always are.

    Hunting through the closet for my crystal ball as we speak.

    I wish they would stop putting fucking AFC North teams in the Thursday Game, I gotta do a TWITAFCN too.

    Zombo

  • Z creates his crystal ball. 😆

  • AFCEast: Patriots - Cheaters prosper



    AFCNorth: Ravens - overall I think they have the best team in our div



    AFCSouth: Colts by a street



    AFCWest: Broncos, the best QB in my lifetime is being written off too soon



    Wildcards: Bengals and Steelers. We suffer at the hands of a strong division yet again.



    NFCEast: NY Giants. O line should be much improved, offense could be great this year.



    NFCNorth: Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers, nuff said



    NFCSouth: Falcons, Take your pick in this div tbh



    NFCWest: Cardinals: Shock.



    Wildcards: Seahawks and Cowboys



    Super Bowl teams. Broncos and Packers


    • AFCN: Browns - Squeak in with a 9-7. Homer glasses? Maybe... but Best D in the Div
    • AFCS: Colts - I think they've finally added a run game and that keeps them on top.
    • AFCE: Pats - Someone is pissed... and is picturing the Commish handing him SB50's MVP trophy... Awkward!
    • AFCW: KC - Maclin was a big upgrade and D was helped in the draft... even 4th Rounder Ramik Wilson is looking good.
    • AWC1: Fins - With that D and an improved Tannehill they scare NE in regular season... and maybe take them in the post...
    • AWC2: Texans - D gels, Hoyer manages and Texans make a brief playoff appearance.

    AFC Champ: Fins over Pats

    • NFCN: Pack - one-trick pony, but what a pony... still too much Rogers over an improving MN team.
    • NFCS: NO - Big rethink here as ATL looks inexplicably bad. CAR may finish last in points scored...
    • NFCE: Philly - easiest call of all. The Kelly train is about to get really crowded...
    • NFCW: SEA - so frickin' complete and new toys for Carroll to play with in Graham and Lockett
    • NWC1: StL - Foles the final piece? No, but he was a good add no matter the outcome in Philly
    • NWC2: MN - Sneak in for one-and-done appearance...

    NFC Champ: Philly over SEA

    SB50 - Philly over Fins...

  • Ravens

    Colts

    Pats

    Chargers

    Dolphins

    Texans

    Cowboys

    Packers

    Saints

    Seahawks

    Lions

    Eagles

    Packers over Pats

  • AFC North: Baltimore (our Browns will end 6-10)

    AFC East: Patriots (with the Bills getting their first playoff appearance since...even before the Browns did it)

    AFC South: Colts

    AFC West: Chiefs (with the Broncos in the other WC spot)

    NFC North: Packers (Lions in the WC)

    NFC East: Cowboys

    NFC South: Panthers

    NFC West: Seahawks (WC Cardinals)

    AFC Final: Baltimore over Patriots

    NFC Final: Cowboys over Panthers

    SB: Cowboys

  • Cowboys over Ravens is a bold call! My guess at least one of packers and patriots makes it. Chances are good we end up with the same championship games as last year - hawks/packers, patriots/colts.

  • Local radio guy just picked the Bills and Eagles.

    You read that right. The Buffalo Bills.

  • Mike Greenberg picked the Seahawks to beat the Steelers

    Golic: Eagles over Colts

    OK, so what is the infatuation with the Steelers? They may have the worst DB/DL/OL in just the AFCN.

    Is everything just about the offensive skill players, which they do have 3 good ones....BR/Bell/Brown.

    I have always heard that the game is won in the trenches....not on the edges.

    Is this theory/philosophy now wrong?