Skip to content

Harbaugh is in for a LONG year

College Football Forum
105 16 4.6k
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    The qb is AWFUL. I know he didn't recruit the guy, but he is TERRIBLE.

    Harbaugh doesn't know the rules for missed fg's in college

    3-9 will be a good record for them this year

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #2

    LOL @ Michigan, but in all seriousness why not start Shane Morris?

    He's been there longer, and can't possibly be worse than this pile of garbage.

  • The qb is AWFUL. I know he didn't recruit the guy, but he is TERRIBLE.

    Harbaugh doesn't know the rules for missed fg's in college

    3-9 will be a good record for them this year

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @browns149 said:

    The qb is AWFUL. I know he didn't recruit the guy, but he is TERRIBLE.

    Harbaugh doesn't know the rules for missed fg's in college

    3-9 will be a good record for them this year

    If you honestly think 3-9 you're an idiot, just FYI. I know the majority of you on here are such biased Buckeye fans you can't make very many rational statements... but 3-9 is just Retarded.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by WalterWhite
    #4

    Congrats to Michigan and their return to elite status in college football under Jim Harbaugh

    giphy.gif

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #5

    No one expected Michigan you return to "elite status" week one, year one of Jim harbaugh.

    If you want to make jokes around straw men, be my guest. It only makes you look like a dumbass...

  • No one expected Michigan you return to "elite status" week one, year one of Jim harbaugh.

    If you want to make jokes around straw men, be my guest. It only makes you look like a dumbass...

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mld-woody said:

    No one expected Michigan you return to "elite status" week one, year one of Jim harbaugh.

    It took Urban Meyer 25 games to get his first loss at Ohio State...

    It took Jim Harbaugh 1 game to get his first loss at Michigan...

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Good point, LoL @ Michigan!

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Wow, Michigan's QB is bad.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #9

  • @browns149 said:

    The qb is AWFUL. I know he didn't recruit the guy, but he is TERRIBLE.

    Harbaugh doesn't know the rules for missed fg's in college

    3-9 will be a good record for them this year

    If you honestly think 3-9 you're an idiot, just FYI. I know the majority of you on here are such biased Buckeye fans you can't make very many rational statements... but 3-9 is just Retarded.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @mld-woody said:

    If you honestly think 3-9 you're an idiot, just FYI. I know the majority of you on here are such biased Buckeye fans you can't make very many rational statements... but 3-9 is just Retard.

    Maybe.....but 6-6 would be a goal for them to be considered good at this point.

  • @mld-woody said:

    If you honestly think 3-9 you're an idiot, just FYI. I know the majority of you on here are such biased Buckeye fans you can't make very many rational statements... but 3-9 is just Retard.

    Maybe.....but 6-6 would be a goal for them to be considered good at this point.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    Maybe.....but 6-6 would be a goal for them to be considered good at this point.

    I gave them going 8-4. I was expecting them to lose this game

  • Wow, Michigan's QB is bad.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @gftchris said:

    Wow, Michigan's QB is bad.

    The first and last interception had a lot more to do with a true freshman WR making freshman mistakes. Rudock definitely made mistakes, but the while passing game clearly needs more time together.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Maybe.....but 6-6 would be a goal for them to be considered good at this point.

    I gave them going 8-4. I was expecting them to lose this game

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mld-woody said:

    I gave them going 8-4. I was expecting them to lose this game

    You should say you will be happy with 6-6....because you should be happy with 6-6 vs. what it could be.

  • @mld-woody said:

    No one expected Michigan you return to "elite status" week one, year one of Jim harbaugh.

    It took Urban Meyer 25 games to get his first loss at Ohio State...

    It took Jim Harbaugh 1 game to get his first loss at Michigan...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @walterwhite said:

    It took Urban Meyer 25 games to get his first loss at Ohio State...

    It took Jim Harbaugh 1 game to get his first loss at Michigan...

    Ok? Harbaugh also lost his first game at each of his college stops. No one is expecting this turnaround to happen immediately.

    It's also pretty obvious Meyer took over a probably more talented team with definitely better past coaching. We've been all over the place, you had one bad year of Fickel.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I gave them going 8-4. I was expecting them to lose this game

    You should say you will be happy with 6-6....because you should be happy with 6-6 vs. what it could be.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @the-gipper said:

    You should say you will be happy with 6-6....because you should be happy with 6-6 vs. what it could be.

    We lost the first game, by 7, on the road at night against a good team, with a -3 turnover margin. And it was only 7 points.

    What do you think "what it could be" is? Most people are putting the bottom as 6-6, with 8-4 a reasonable expectation.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #16

    8-4

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #17
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I don't see 8-4 for michigan. I think 6-6 is realistic

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I am pretty sure we'll do better than 6-6. That's basically our floor.

  • I am pretty sure we'll do better than 6-6. That's basically our floor.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @mld-woody said:

    I am pretty sure we'll do better than 6-6. That's basically our floor.

    5-7