QB Austin Davis a Brown
-
I think you overestimate %age of "normal" for us.

HA!....
cmon now....most of youz are ok in my book......and most, if not all, of the extreme idiots are long gone.....
until......if.....when....Johnny plays well.....then it will start again.....Im sure....
Someone just seems to be bothered by the fact that I was bothered by these idiots.....
-
Gipper,
We have Auburn that weekend at Kyle with a time to be announced. Usually Nov. games are daytime, but if TV is involved it might actually start @ 7 pm. You could just barely make it if you left S.A. by 430. But parking might be a problem with the nearest being about 1 1/2 miles away for a late arrival like that. You'd make it in before halftime. However, you would certainly be able to hear it from that parking lot. LOL.

Gipper,
We have Auburn that weekend at Kyle with a time to be announced. Usually Nov. games are daytime, but if TV is involved it might actually start @ 7 pm. You could just barely make it if you left S.A. by 430. But parking might be a problem with the nearest being about 1 1/2 miles away for a late arrival like that. You'd make it in before halftime. However, you would certainly be able to hear it from that parking lot. LOL.

Maybe I will just watch it on TV....if that is the plan. Will probably go out for dinner after the game....Give me your list of best Mexican restaurant/sports bars in SA. (you....y'all....any of you Texas Twisters).
-
one of the most polarizing players
there it is....polarizing....
Which, by definition, means as many people love him as those who hate him.....
And Id say he has a polarizing fan base too....1/2 are over the top fanboys and half are just good normal acting football fans.....
Can you guess which half annoys me....???.....so which are you Wargo?.....the one who understands he's just another QB prospect or the one who throws out all the bs and claims he's the greatest everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......?
there it is....polarizing....
Which, by definition, means as many people love him as those who hate him.....
And Id say he has a polarizing fan base too....1/2 are over the top fanboys and half are just good normal acting football fans.....
Can you guess which half annoys me....???.....so which are you Wargo?.....the one who understands he's just another QB prospect or the one who throws out all the bs and claims he's the greatest everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......?
You're comparing two different groups analyzing two different things. No one is saying he's the "greatest everrrrrr" NFL QB. He is one of the greatest in college.
-
They will end up starting him because McCown is so immobile he'll never stay healthy. Manziel's sore elbow is a huge red flag, so I see Davis playing at least the second half of the season. Terrell Pryor is a mistake and has shown nothing so far they could cut him.
Our front office needs to wake up and draft a big wide receiver. Someone who can fight the defender for the ball. Take Cardale Jones and wide receiver next year and scrap the Manziel project.
Our front office needs to wake up and draft a big wide receiver. Someone who can fight the defender for the ball. Take Cardale Jones and wide receiver next year and scrap the Manziel project.
Oh no, the 2016 draft already. I hear ya, but let's please drop the draft crap for awhile.
Browns 23 Jets 14
-
They will end up starting him because McCown is so immobile he'll never stay healthy. Manziel's sore elbow is a huge red flag, so I see Davis playing at least the second half of the season. Terrell Pryor is a mistake and has shown nothing so far they could cut him.
Our front office needs to wake up and draft a big wide receiver. Someone who can fight the defender for the ball. Take Cardale Jones and wide receiver next year and scrap the Manziel project.
They will end up starting him because McCown is so immobile he'll never stay healthy. Manziel's sore elbow is a huge red flag, so I see Davis playing at least the second half of the season. Terrell Pryor is a mistake and has shown nothing so far they could cut him.
Our front office needs to wake up and draft a big wide receiver. Someone who can fight the defender for the ball. Take Cardale Jones and wide receiver next year and scrap the Manziel project.
Pryor is like 6'4-5...and full of muscles. Here he is. You think he can't "fight the defender for the ball" if he don't want to? Most of the DBs are 5 to 6 inches shorter.

-
Gipper,
We have Auburn that weekend at Kyle with a time to be announced. Usually Nov. games are daytime, but if TV is involved it might actually start @ 7 pm. You could just barely make it if you left S.A. by 430. But parking might be a problem with the nearest being about 1 1/2 miles away for a late arrival like that. You'd make it in before halftime. However, you would certainly be able to hear it from that parking lot. LOL.

Maybe I will just watch it on TV....if that is the plan. Will probably go out for dinner after the game....Give me your list of best Mexican restaurant/sports bars in SA. (you....y'all....any of you Texas Twisters).
Maybe I will just watch it on TV....if that is the plan. Will probably go out for dinner after the game....Give me your list of best Mexican restaurant/sports bars in SA. (you....y'all....any of you Texas Twisters).
La Fogata may be the best known Mexican in San Antonio. Been there a couple times... good stuff.
No idea on Sports Bars...
-
Maybe I will just watch it on TV....if that is the plan. Will probably go out for dinner after the game....Give me your list of best Mexican restaurant/sports bars in SA. (you....y'all....any of you Texas Twisters).
La Fogata may be the best known Mexican in San Antonio. Been there a couple times... good stuff.
No idea on Sports Bars...
-
They will end up starting him because McCown is so immobile he'll never stay healthy. Manziel's sore elbow is a huge red flag, so I see Davis playing at least the second half of the season. Terrell Pryor is a mistake and has shown nothing so far they could cut him.
Our front office needs to wake up and draft a big wide receiver. Someone who can fight the defender for the ball. Take Cardale Jones and wide receiver next year and scrap the Manziel project.
Pryor is like 6'4-5...and full of muscles. Here he is. You think he can't "fight the defender for the ball" if he don't want to? Most of the DBs are 5 to 6 inches shorter.

Pryor is like 6'4-5...and full of muscles
Does he eat a Vegemite sandwich?
-
Pryor is like 6'4-5...and full of muscles
Does he eat a Vegemite sandwich?
-
That sounds familiar. I may have even gone there. I expect that my daughter would know.
Well if you haven't been on the riverwalk before, there are a couple of decent ones there she could take you to. I rarely make it to San Antonio.
What game are you going to @ 1pm?
-
Ok. Fine. So, what use is Terrelle Pryor?
WSS
-
Pryor is like 6'4-5...and full of muscles
Does he eat a Vegemite sandwich?
-
That sounds familiar. I may have even gone there. I expect that my daughter would know.
Well if you haven't been on the riverwalk before, there are a couple of decent ones there she could take you to. I rarely make it to San Antonio.
What game are you going to @ 1pm?
Well if you haven't been on the riverwalk before, there are a couple of decent ones there she could take you to. I rarely make it to San Antonio.
What game are you going to @ 1pm?
I have been on the Riverwalk several times....but usually ate more traditional. I have been to a couple of Mexican places there. One over near her college.....and another this big bright flashy place....is that La Fogata?
I can't remember, I fogata about it.

-
Vegemite -
Well if you haven't been on the riverwalk before, there are a couple of decent ones there she could take you to. I rarely make it to San Antonio.
What game are you going to @ 1pm?
I have been on the Riverwalk several times....but usually ate more traditional. I have been to a couple of Mexican places there. One over near her college.....and another this big bright flashy place....is that La Fogata?
I can't remember, I fogata about it.

....and another this big bright flashy place....is that La Fogata?[/color]
sounds like la Fogata... just add "open-air" and you've got it...

-
....and another this big bright flashy place....is that La Fogata?[/color]
sounds like la Fogata... just add "open-air" and you've got it...

-
So....what is the nutritional value of a Vegemite sandwich?

-
I'm late to this thread. I like this signing, I felt Davis had some nice moments behind a porous Rams oline.
Posting an 85.1 rating and positive TD:INT ratio while playing for that offense is something impressive.
I have a sneaking suspicion that as of right now, he's the best QB we have on roster.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
On a Austin Davis tread a tour of Aggieville. Come on Man!!