Skip to content

QB Austin Davis a Brown

The Browns Board
99 31 3.7k
  • They will end up starting him because McCown is so immobile he'll never stay healthy. Manziel's sore elbow is a huge red flag, so I see Davis playing at least the second half of the season. Terrell Pryor is a mistake and has shown nothing so far they could cut him.

    Our front office needs to wake up and draft a big wide receiver. Someone who can fight the defender for the ball. Take Cardale Jones and wide receiver next year and scrap the Manziel project.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @opal312 said:

    They will end up starting him because McCown is so immobile he'll never stay healthy. Manziel's sore elbow is a huge red flag, so I see Davis playing at least the second half of the season. Terrell Pryor is a mistake and has shown nothing so far they could cut him.

    Our front office needs to wake up and draft a big wide receiver. Someone who can fight the defender for the ball. Take Cardale Jones and wide receiver next year and scrap the Manziel project.

    Pryor is like 6'4-5...and full of muscles. Here he is. You think he can't "fight the defender for the ball" if he don't want to? Most of the DBs are 5 to 6 inches shorter.

    0724-terrell-pryor-instagram-1200x630.jp

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Gipper,

    We have Auburn that weekend at Kyle with a time to be announced. Usually Nov. games are daytime, but if TV is involved it might actually start @ 7 pm. You could just barely make it if you left S.A. by 430. But parking might be a problem with the nearest being about 1 1/2 miles away for a late arrival like that. You'd make it in before halftime. However, you would certainly be able to hear it from that parking lot. LOL. 😁

    Maybe I will just watch it on TV....if that is the plan. Will probably go out for dinner after the game....Give me your list of best Mexican restaurant/sports bars in SA. (you....y'all....any of you Texas Twisters).

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @the-gipper said:

    Maybe I will just watch it on TV....if that is the plan. Will probably go out for dinner after the game....Give me your list of best Mexican restaurant/sports bars in SA. (you....y'all....any of you Texas Twisters).

    La Fogata may be the best known Mexican in San Antonio. Been there a couple times... good stuff.

    No idea on Sports Bars...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Maybe I will just watch it on TV....if that is the plan. Will probably go out for dinner after the game....Give me your list of best Mexican restaurant/sports bars in SA. (you....y'all....any of you Texas Twisters).

    La Fogata may be the best known Mexican in San Antonio. Been there a couple times... good stuff.

    No idea on Sports Bars...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @tour2ma said:

    La Fogata may be the best known Mexican in San Antonio. Been there a couple times... good stuff.

    No idea on Sports Bars...

    That sounds familiar. I may have even gone there. I expect that my daughter would know.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    Damn, after reading todays entry's may I say. "I really miss talking to our 2 new Southern Miss. fans". 😮 On a Austin Davis tread a tour of Aggieville. Come on Man!!

  • @opal312 said:

    They will end up starting him because McCown is so immobile he'll never stay healthy. Manziel's sore elbow is a huge red flag, so I see Davis playing at least the second half of the season. Terrell Pryor is a mistake and has shown nothing so far they could cut him.

    Our front office needs to wake up and draft a big wide receiver. Someone who can fight the defender for the ball. Take Cardale Jones and wide receiver next year and scrap the Manziel project.

    Pryor is like 6'4-5...and full of muscles. Here he is. You think he can't "fight the defender for the ball" if he don't want to? Most of the DBs are 5 to 6 inches shorter.

    0724-terrell-pryor-instagram-1200x630.jp

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @the-gipper said:

    Pryor is like 6'4-5...and full of muscles

    Does he eat a Vegemite sandwich?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Pryor is like 6'4-5...and full of muscles

    Does he eat a Vegemite sandwich?

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @d-bone said:

    Does he eat a Vegemite sandwich?

    Hahahahaha...nice one!!!

  • @tour2ma said:

    La Fogata may be the best known Mexican in San Antonio. Been there a couple times... good stuff.

    No idea on Sports Bars...

    That sounds familiar. I may have even gone there. I expect that my daughter would know.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @the-gipper said:

    That sounds familiar. I may have even gone there. I expect that my daughter would know.

    Well if you haven't been on the riverwalk before, there are a couple of decent ones there she could take you to. I rarely make it to San Antonio.

    What game are you going to @ 1pm?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #88

    So I take it now that Pryor is in Ctown,and "He come from the land down under" would this be Columbus or Cincinnati? Nice work Bone 😁 Laugh of Day

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #89

    Ok. Fine. So, what use is Terrelle Pryor?

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    Pryor is like 6'4-5...and full of muscles

    Does he eat a Vegemite sandwich?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @d-bone said:

    Does he eat a Vegemite sandwich?

    You caught that......and I don't know. Maybe it would be good for him nutritionally to help him fight off defenders for the ball. (but I don't think he is from Brussels).

    So....what is the nutrional value of a vegemite sandwich?

  • @the-gipper said:

    That sounds familiar. I may have even gone there. I expect that my daughter would know.

    Well if you haven't been on the riverwalk before, there are a couple of decent ones there she could take you to. I rarely make it to San Antonio.

    What game are you going to @ 1pm?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well if you haven't been on the riverwalk before, there are a couple of decent ones there she could take you to. I rarely make it to San Antonio.

    What game are you going to @ 1pm?

    I have been on the Riverwalk several times....but usually ate more traditional. I have been to a couple of Mexican places there. One over near her college.....and another this big bright flashy place....is that La Fogata?

    I can't remember, I fogata about it. 😉

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #92

    Difference-Between-Vegemite-and-Marmite_Vegemite

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well if you haven't been on the riverwalk before, there are a couple of decent ones there she could take you to. I rarely make it to San Antonio.

    What game are you going to @ 1pm?

    I have been on the Riverwalk several times....but usually ate more traditional. I have been to a couple of Mexican places there. One over near her college.....and another this big bright flashy place....is that La Fogata?

    I can't remember, I fogata about it. 😉

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @the-gipper said:

    ....and another this big bright flashy place....is that La Fogata?[/color]

    sounds like la Fogata... just add "open-air" and you've got it...

    about-us-top-2.jpg

  • @the-gipper said:

    ....and another this big bright flashy place....is that La Fogata?[/color]

    sounds like la Fogata... just add "open-air" and you've got it...

    about-us-top-2.jpg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #94

    @tour2ma said:

    sounds like la Fogata... just add "open-air" and you've got it...

    about-us-top-2.jpg

    Actually, I do not think that is it. In checking a map I believe I have been to Tomatillo's....closer to campus, and La Margarita, closer to town.

  • @d-bone said:

    Does he eat a Vegemite sandwich?

    You caught that......and I don't know. Maybe it would be good for him nutritionally to help him fight off defenders for the ball. (but I don't think he is from Brussels).

    So....what is the nutrional value of a vegemite sandwich?

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @the-gipper said:

    So....what is the nutritional value of a Vegemite sandwich?

    VS_zps5jj4ouor.png

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #96

    I'm late to this thread. I like this signing, I felt Davis had some nice moments behind a porous Rams oline.

    Posting an 85.1 rating and positive TD:INT ratio while playing for that offense is something impressive.

    I have a sneaking suspicion that as of right now, he's the best QB we have on roster.

  • I'm late to this thread. I like this signing, I felt Davis had some nice moments behind a porous Rams oline.

    Posting an 85.1 rating and positive TD:INT ratio while playing for that offense is something impressive.

    I have a sneaking suspicion that as of right now, he's the best QB we have on roster.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'm late to this thread. I like this signing, I felt Davis had some nice moments behind a porous Rams oline.

    Posting an 85.1 rating and positive TD:INT ratio while playing for that offense is something impressive.

    I have a sneaking suspicion that as of right now, he's the best QB we have on roster.

    Eesh.

    I might feel like that too.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #98

    Austin Davis the missing piece of the dynasty

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #99

    Austin comes to town with JM as his backup. Yeah!! 😆