Skip to content

Crabtree cast removed

The Browns Board
24 12 1.4k
  • http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d...mp;confirm=true

    By Gil Brandt | NFL.com

    Texas Tech WR Michael Crabtree, who recently had foot surgery to repair a slight stress fracture on his left foot, had his cast removed Tuesday.

    The cast was taken off by Dr. Carey in Dallas, nearly three weeks after Dr. Robert Anderson performed the surgery at the Carolina Medical Center in Charlotte, N.C. on March 4.

    The operation was a success and the original report said Crabtree would be sidelined for 10 weeks. Crabtree will remain in a walking boot for another week and is expected to be back on his feet at that point.

    One of the most productive wideouts in college football with the Red Raiders, Crabtree is expected by most observers to go in the top half of the draft.

    His timetable for recovery should give him plenty of time to be ready for traning camp in July.

  • well that's some good news... especially if we are targeting him with #5

  • Really, I thought he was going to leave it on all season. Who cares...

  • Really, I thought he was going to leave it on all season. Who cares...

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Really, I thought he was going to leave it on all season. Who cares...

    It's a football board son. If you don't care, fine.

    Just a FYI for those who follow and understand the game.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Really, I thought he was going to leave it on all season. Who cares...

    It's a football board son. If you don't care, fine.

    Just a FYI for those who follow and understand the game.

    @ballpeen said:

    It's a football board son. If you don't care, fine.

    Just a FYI for those who follow and understand the game.

    Sorry Thurston. You're so wise, someone breaks a bone in their body, they get a cast put on and it comes off. Good thing we got that cleared up. I thought that it went the other way around.

  • @ballpeen said:

    It's a football board son. If you don't care, fine.

    Just a FYI for those who follow and understand the game.

    Sorry Thurston. You're so wise, someone breaks a bone in their body, they get a cast put on and it comes off. Good thing we got that cleared up. I thought that it went the other way around.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Sorry Thurston. You're so wise, someone breaks a bone in their body, they get a cast put on and it comes off. Good thing we got that cleared up. I thought that it went the other way around.

    Yeah, I mean it's not like we are considering drafting this guy or anything. 🙄

    And seeing how our other two primary receivers had wheel problems last season, this kind of thing might be important.

    It sets the clock/timetable for recovery for those of us able to keep more than 1 thought at a time in our heads.

  • @ballpeen said:

    It's a football board son. If you don't care, fine.

    Just a FYI for those who follow and understand the game.

    Sorry Thurston. You're so wise, someone breaks a bone in their body, they get a cast put on and it comes off. Good thing we got that cleared up. I thought that it went the other way around.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Sorry Thurston. You're so wise, someone breaks a bone in their body, they get a cast put on and it comes off. Good thing we got that cleared up. I thought that it went the other way around.

    sounds like you want to spread your brand of smartassism to the board and believe me we have our share allready .

    Peen was sharing , what do you call what you're doing ?

  • Makes sense to me to keep an eye on this situation. We don't consider drafting him and BE walks in after this year who we got? Steptoe, Heiden and Hubbard? So yea taking of his cast might not be a big deal to some but it makes sense to me that we can start the clock on his rehab like legacy stated above.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Sorry Thurston. You're so wise, someone breaks a bone in their body, they get a cast put on and it comes off. Good thing we got that cleared up. I thought that it went the other way around.

    sounds like you want to spread your brand of smartassism to the board and believe me we have our share allready .

    Peen was sharing , what do you call what you're doing ?

    @neweradawg said:

    sounds like you want to spread your brand of smartassism to the board and believe me we have our share allready .

    Peen was sharing , what do you call what you're doing ?

    Entertaining.

  • @neweradawg said:

    sounds like you want to spread your brand of smartassism to the board and believe me we have our share allready .

    Peen was sharing , what do you call what you're doing ?

    Entertaining.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Entertaining.

    And doing a mighty poor job of it if you care to hear . If not boo hoo

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Entertaining.

    And doing a mighty poor job of it if you care to hear . If not boo hoo

    @neweradawg said:

    And doing a mighty poor job of it if you care to hear . If not boo hoo

    So if I am not doing a good job at entertaining, then boo hoo? Really, did you write that yourself?

  • well I guess we will continue to cry together . 🤔

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Entertaining.

    And doing a mighty poor job of it if you care to hear . If not boo hoo

    @neweradawg said:

    And doing a mighty poor job of it if you care to hear . If not boo hoo

    I laughed..

  • well, not everyone has a good sense of humor.

  • @neweradawg said:

    And doing a mighty poor job of it if you care to hear . If not boo hoo

    I laughed..

    @titleist585 said:

    I laughed..

    You laughed at the "joke" or the poor compilation skills?

  • well, not everyone has a good sense of humor.

    @choco said:

    well, not everyone has a good sense of humor.

    You have made us all aware of this statement.

  • @neweradawg said:

    sounds like you want to spread your brand of smartassism to the board and believe me we have our share allready .

    Peen was sharing , what do you call what you're doing ?

    Entertaining.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Entertaining.

    actually this explains alot......trolls normally can't keep it under wraps for long.

    sounds like your little business isn't booming with all the time you have to spend here. dont worry though....i'll be paying your housing soon.

  • @titleist585 said:

    I laughed..

    You laughed at the "joke" or the poor compilation skills?

    @kosar_for_president said:

    You laughed at the "joke" or the poor compilation skills?

    I naturally took the time to dumb it down for you considering yor mostly negative slant on things . I just figured you were stupid .

    And your STUPID continuation of this thread proves me out .

    Have a nice one cup cake

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Really, I thought he was going to leave it on all season. Who cares...

    It's a football board son. If you don't care, fine.

    Just a FYI for those who follow and understand the game.

    @ballpeen said:

    It's a football board son. If you don't care, fine.

    Just a FYI for those who follow and understand the game.

    The Natives are getting restless!!

    tribal_dance.gif

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Sorry Thurston. You're so wise, someone breaks a bone in their body, they get a cast put on and it comes off. Good thing we got that cleared up. I thought that it went the other way around.

    sounds like you want to spread your brand of smartassism to the board and believe me we have our share allready .

    Peen was sharing , what do you call what you're doing ?

    @neweradawg said:

    sounds like you want to spread your brand of smartassism to the board and believe me we have our share allready .

    Peen was sharing , what do you call what you're doing ?

    I think it's called being a dick. He just might be related to Rich and Lumphole