Skip to content

ESPN report on Patriots and some Browns mentions

The Browns Board
11 8 596
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #2

    ditto. Unbelievable. Flugels was telling me about some of this.

    Patriots and Goodell - all dirtbags. And that's how Buttichek became

    a "great" head coach after leaving the Browns. He's the worst dirtbag of the bunch.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #3

    ok I thought deflate gate was overblown, cause that game against Indy they ran "all over" that defense. But this now, I mean c'mon anybody found doing this needs to be excommunicated from the football community. Belichick should suffer worse than Pete Rose.

  • ok I thought deflate gate was overblown, cause that game against Indy they ran "all over" that defense. But this now, I mean c'mon anybody found doing this needs to be excommunicated from the football community. Belichick should suffer worse than Pete Rose.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @clevfan4life said:

    ok I thought deflate gate was overblown, cause that game against Indy they ran "all over" that defense. But this now, I mean c'mon anybody found doing this needs to be excommunicated from the football community. Belichick should suffer worse than Pete Rose.

    Some folks don't call him Bill Bellicheat for nothing.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    ok I thought deflate gate was overblown, cause that game against Indy they ran "all over" that defense. But this now, I mean c'mon anybody found doing this needs to be excommunicated from the football community. Belichick should suffer worse than Pete Rose.

    Some folks don't call him Bill Bellicheat for nothing.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #5

    what kills me is that teams knew this shit wsa going on and did stuff like put out fake play sheets. I mean that's funny and all but at the same time it's like all these guys are acknowledging that hey we all do shit like this. It's fucking gay as fuck and it quite literally altered the product on the field. I don't understand though how nobody was left in the lockerooms to tell these Boston faggots to gtfo out of our lockerroom or you'll get dragged into the showers for some broomstick shenanigans. You walk out of here now or walk out later with a distinct limp originating from your torn rectum.

    @hoorta said:

    Some folks don't call him Bill Bellicheat for nothing.

  • http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

    This is an incredible albeit long read, I now hate them and Brady even more than I did before.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @londonbrown said:

    http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

    This is an incredible albeit long read, I now hate them and Brady even more than I did before.

    Err....Belichick actually moreso.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Longest read since "Great Expectations," but holy crap.

    Mangini knew Bellicheat's ways, and he's out of football (I believe). Is he "blackballed" for helping blow the whistle?

    Mike Martz, basically known as a choke artist because of that Super Bowl, yet it seems Bellicheat robbed him unethically. 17 points in a dome with that offense.

    Here I was always willing to give Bellicheat the benefit of the doubt. The guy has brought in no names for years and got the job done. Look at the record vs the AFC East in the Brady-Bellicheat era, it's 67-19....the Pats admitted they "mostly recorded their division opponents." Hmmm.

    I hope Bellicheat never gets enshrined in Canton.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Seems the Patriots use their "Underlings" to do the dirty work. Tom had his lackeys deflating the footballs and gave the expensive "gear" in return. He deserves, along with Belicheat to be suspended for life for not just the deeds but the DENIAL. They are despicable and got away with another thanks to a judge they probable paid off. I noticed TOM Terrific hid from the media until his suspension was nullified. COWARDS

    Hopefully, The scumbags at TMZ will rustle up the two DEFLATORS and pay them buckets of cash for the real truth.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #9

    omg, did you guys see that the NFL "knew" that the Patriots..when playing at Gillette...would scramble the radio signal between OC and QB? I'm at a loss, they knew this for awhile too apparently. I wanna be clear that if any Browns personnel were caught doing this i'd be done witht he team till those clowns were fired. Picking up players cut by other teams to help you with call signals..ok, I mean any team can do that. But this shit is really getting douchey. To the point that that some of these people should never even whiff Canton. If it comes out that Brady took direct part in some offensive cheating similar to the radio jamming, best QB ever but so sorry...no Canton for you.

  • what kills me is that teams knew this shit wsa going on and did stuff like put out fake play sheets. I mean that's funny and all but at the same time it's like all these guys are acknowledging that hey we all do shit like this. It's fucking gay as fuck and it quite literally altered the product on the field. I don't understand though how nobody was left in the lockerooms to tell these Boston faggots to gtfo out of our lockerroom or you'll get dragged into the showers for some broomstick shenanigans. You walk out of here now or walk out later with a distinct limp originating from your torn rectum.

    @hoorta said:

    Some folks don't call him Bill Bellicheat for nothing.

    F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @clevfan4life said:

    what kills me is that teams knew this shit wsa going on and did stuff like put out fake play sheets. I mean that's funny and all but at the same time it's like all these guys are acknowledging that hey we all do shit like this. It's fucking gay as fuck and it quite literally altered the product on the field. I don't understand though how nobody was left in the lockerooms to tell these Boston faggots to gtfo out of our lockerroom or you'll get dragged into the showers for some broomstick shenanigans. You walk out of here now or walk out later with a distinct limp originating from your torn rectum.

    @clevfan4life said:

    omg, did you guys see that the NFL "knew" that the Patriots..when playing at Gillette...would scramble the radio signal between OC and QB? I'm at a loss, they knew this for awhile too apparently. I wanna be clear that if any Browns personnel were caught doing this i'd be done witht he team till those clowns were fired. Picking up players cut by other teams to help you with call signals..ok, I mean any team can do that. But this shit is really getting douchey. To the point that that some of these people should never even whiff Canton. If it comes out that Brady took direct part in some offensive cheating similar to the radio jamming, best QB ever but so sorry...no Canton for you.

    you know - youre every bit the douche in here too....

    I got no problem with gamesmanship - be original & dont get caught

    I got a problem with the tuck rule created on the field / on that play way back when - the fix was in for them then, and Oakland got jobbed

  • @clevfan4life said:

    what kills me is that teams knew this shit wsa going on and did stuff like put out fake play sheets. I mean that's funny and all but at the same time it's like all these guys are acknowledging that hey we all do shit like this. It's fucking gay as fuck and it quite literally altered the product on the field. I don't understand though how nobody was left in the lockerooms to tell these Boston faggots to gtfo out of our lockerroom or you'll get dragged into the showers for some broomstick shenanigans. You walk out of here now or walk out later with a distinct limp originating from your torn rectum.

    @clevfan4life said:

    omg, did you guys see that the NFL "knew" that the Patriots..when playing at Gillette...would scramble the radio signal between OC and QB? I'm at a loss, they knew this for awhile too apparently. I wanna be clear that if any Browns personnel were caught doing this i'd be done witht he team till those clowns were fired. Picking up players cut by other teams to help you with call signals..ok, I mean any team can do that. But this shit is really getting douchey. To the point that that some of these people should never even whiff Canton. If it comes out that Brady took direct part in some offensive cheating similar to the radio jamming, best QB ever but so sorry...no Canton for you.

    you know - youre every bit the douche in here too....

    I got no problem with gamesmanship - be original & dont get caught

    I got a problem with the tuck rule created on the field / on that play way back when - the fix was in for them then, and Oakland got jobbed

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @fairhooker11 said:

    I got a problem with the tuck rule created on the field / on that play way back when - the fix was in for them then, and Oakland got jobbed

    Yep, I think that was the worst call ever, and there's been quite a few oops moments we've all seen.