Skip to content

Wanna Buy Tim Couch's House?

The Browns Board
27 15 2.2k
  • The five-bedroom, 12,794-square-foot house is a dream home, Pannell says. "I can't imagine what else you could want."

    ... other than more bedrooms...

  • The five-bedroom, 12,794-square-foot house is a dream home, Pannell says. "I can't imagine what else you could want."

    ... other than more bedrooms...

    @tour2ma said:

    ... other than more bedrooms...

    HA!...hilarious....

    He's got me beat by 10,000+ sq ft.....and 1 bdrm.....( and it's a VERY big bedroom, I would surmise)....

  • So that's approx. $1m per bedroom? Wut?

  • Beautiful house.

  • Does Heather come with the house?

    $T2eC16VHJGwFFZPyQJQ-BS,B2yRdgQ~~60_35.J

  • Where's the old Butch David house that had the heated driveway per Mrs. Davis' demands?

  • Where's the old Butch David house that had the heated driveway per Mrs. Davis' demands?

    @wargograw said:

    Where's the old Butch David house that had the heated driveway per Mrs. Davis' demands?

    I wil say that heated driveways are the bomb!!!.....(crazy as it sounds, they are getting very popular)

    Weve installed lots of em and, once you go heated, there is no going back.....especially here in the snow belt.....

  • What does one of those run?

  • @hoorta said:

    The monthly payment is just a tad over what I can afford.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    The monthly payment is just a tad over what I can afford.

    What? That's only around $21,000 a month on a 30 year loan. πŸ™‚

  • Well he is no longer making the kind of NFL money he used to.

  • He's done well with Lerner's money, at least someone's winning.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    He's done well with Lerner's money, at least someone's winning.

    Zombo

    So has Butch, Romeo, Holmgren, Savage, Clark, Policy, the quiet storm, big money,

    Man the Lerner's sucked as owner's

  • Anyone else want to drown that woman in the bathtub? Amazing house, horribly annoying woman.

  • Anyone else want to drown that woman in the bathtub? Amazing house, horribly annoying woman.

    @vagitron said:

    Anyone else want to drown that woman in the bathtub? Amazing house, horribly annoying woman.

    I take it she doesn't look enough like your sister?

  • Plenty of costume changes...

  • @vagitron said:

    Anyone else want to drown that woman in the bathtub? Amazing house, horribly annoying woman.

    I take it she doesn't look enough like your sister?

    @htownbrown said:

    I take it she doesn't look enough like your sister?

    I take it you don't realize Ohio is more rural in that capacity than PA. If this is the best sort of insult some of you have you need to go back to the drawing board and work through some things.

  • @htownbrown said:

    I take it she doesn't look enough like your sister?

    I take it you don't realize Ohio is more rural in that capacity than PA. If this is the best sort of insult some of you have you need to go back to the drawing board and work through some things.

    @vagitron said:

    I take it you don't realize Ohio is more rural in that capacity than PA. If this is the best sort of insult some of you have you need to go back to the drawing board and work through some things.

    Actually, it was pretty good, and here's a map of Appalachia in case you are confused where hillbillies live. Best possum pie in green.

    Subregions_2009_Map.gif

  • @vagitron said:

    I take it you don't realize Ohio is more rural in that capacity than PA. If this is the best sort of insult some of you have you need to go back to the drawing board and work through some things.

    Actually, it was pretty good, and here's a map of Appalachia in case you are confused where hillbillies live. Best possum pie in green.

    Subregions_2009_Map.gif

    Zombo said:

    Actually, it was pretty good, and here's a map of Appalachia in case you are confused where hillbillies live. Best possum pie in green.

    Subregions_2009_Map.gif

    This map, in parts is grossly inaccurate. Ashtabula, Trumbull and Warren counties are not Appalachia. Neither is the area around Erie Pa. And they left of a huge swath of Virginia that IS Appalachia.

    And Western KY and Western Tenn. have just as many hillbillies as the eastern parts or those state. (I know....my dad is from Western KY....around Bowling Green and he was a self-professed hillbilly) But maybe they are a different kind of hillbilly.

  • Anyone else want to drown that woman in the bathtub? Amazing house, horribly annoying woman.

    @vagitron said:

    Anyone else want to drown that woman in the bathtub? Amazing house, horribly annoying woman.

    I assume you are not talking about Heather.

    HK-2.jpg

  • Zombo said:

    Actually, it was pretty good, and here's a map of Appalachia in case you are confused where hillbillies live. Best possum pie in green.

    Subregions_2009_Map.gif

    This map, in parts is grossly inaccurate. Ashtabula, Trumbull and Warren counties are not Appalachia. Neither is the area around Erie Pa. And they left of a huge swath of Virginia that IS Appalachia.

    And Western KY and Western Tenn. have just as many hillbillies as the eastern parts or those state. (I know....my dad is from Western KY....around Bowling Green and he was a self-professed hillbilly) But maybe they are a different kind of hillbilly.

    @the-gipper said:

    This map, in parts is grossly inaccurate. Ashtabula, Trumbull and Warren counties are not Appalachia. Neither is the area around Erie Pa. And they left of a huge swath of Virginia that IS Appalachia.

    And Western KY and Western Tenn. have just as many hillbillies as the eastern parts or those state. (I know....my dad is from Western KY....around Bowling Green and he was a self-professed hillbilly) But maybe they are a different kind of hillbilly.

    It's a map of the recognized cultural region of Appalchia ... not a map of the Applachian mountains.

    Everyone knows the real inbred parts: All of West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky and Southwestern PA.

    They could just make it one state and call it Sisterfuck.

    Z

  • @the-gipper said:

    This map, in parts is grossly inaccurate. Ashtabula, Trumbull and Warren counties are not Appalachia. Neither is the area around Erie Pa. And they left of a huge swath of Virginia that IS Appalachia.

    And Western KY and Western Tenn. have just as many hillbillies as the eastern parts or those state. (I know....my dad is from Western KY....around Bowling Green and he was a self-professed hillbilly) But maybe they are a different kind of hillbilly.

    It's a map of the recognized cultural region of Appalchia ... not a map of the Applachian mountains.

    Everyone knows the real inbred parts: All of West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky and Southwestern PA.

    They could just make it one state and call it Sisterfuck.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    It's a map of the recognized cultural region of Appalchia ... not a map of the Applachian mountains.

    Yes, that is why I am saying that Western Ky and western Tenn belong on the map...because of culture....not geography.

    Maybe you know better than I do.....are Ashtabula/Youngstown/Erie "culturally" part of Appalachia? I didn't think so...but then I never lived in those areas.

    Everyone knows the real inbred parts: All of West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky and Southwestern PA.

    They could just make it one state and call it Sisterfuck.

    Z