Wanna Buy Tim Couch's House?
-
This humble dig can be yours for a mere $4.8 million. PS, check out the video.
-
This humble dig can be yours for a mere $4.8 million. PS, check out the video.
This humble dig can be yours for a mere $4.8 million.
The monthly payment is just a tad over what I can afford.
-
-
This humble dig can be yours for a mere $4.8 million.
The monthly payment is just a tad over what I can afford.
The monthly payment is just a tad over what I can afford.
I think that's what Couch is saying at this point too....
-
-
The five-bedroom, 12,794-square-foot house is a dream home, Pannell says. "I can't imagine what else you could want."
... other than more bedrooms...
-
So that's approx. $1m per bedroom? Wut?
-
-
Does Heather come with the house?
-
Where's the old Butch David house that had the heated driveway per Mrs. Davis' demands?
-
Where's the old Butch David house that had the heated driveway per Mrs. Davis' demands?
I wil say that heated driveways are the bomb!!!.....(crazy as it sounds, they are getting very popular)
Weve installed lots of em and, once you go heated, there is no going back.....especially here in the snow belt.....
-
What does one of those run?
-
This humble dig can be yours for a mere $4.8 million.
The monthly payment is just a tad over what I can afford.
The monthly payment is just a tad over what I can afford.
What? That's only around $21,000 a month on a 30 year loan.

-
Well he is no longer making the kind of NFL money he used to.
-
Zombo said:
He's done well with Lerner's money, at least someone's winning.
Zombo
So has Butch, Romeo, Holmgren, Savage, Clark, Policy, the quiet storm, big money,
Man the Lerner's sucked as owner's
-
Anyone else want to drown that woman in the bathtub? Amazing house, horribly annoying woman.
-
Anyone else want to drown that woman in the bathtub? Amazing house, horribly annoying woman.
-
-
I take it she doesn't look enough like your sister?
I take it you don't realize Ohio is more rural in that capacity than PA. If this is the best sort of insult some of you have you need to go back to the drawing board and work through some things.
-
I take it she doesn't look enough like your sister?
I take it you don't realize Ohio is more rural in that capacity than PA. If this is the best sort of insult some of you have you need to go back to the drawing board and work through some things.
I take it you don't realize Ohio is more rural in that capacity than PA. If this is the best sort of insult some of you have you need to go back to the drawing board and work through some things.
Actually, it was pretty good, and here's a map of Appalachia in case you are confused where hillbillies live. Best possum pie in green.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login