Game Day meal
-
Zombo said:
Are we going to see you two on the 20th?
Z
My wife always goes to the home opener with me, so I will be there with my Bride Colleen & my Daughter Maggie & Son in Law Ryan, who also have season tickets. Maybe we can talk Cal into driving up just to tailgate. I will also be posting regarding food & drink to bring a little later.
Z...anytime you're around on an "away" date, give me a shout...Browns' Fans welcome in the Cave!
Mike
-
I make homemade biscuits and gravy every Sunday morning, and with most games starting at 10am (SoCal) it's a great combo.
-
It's 6pm here so I usually order chinese take out washed down with a few beers with Gamepass hooked upto my TV
-
I make homemade biscuits and gravy every Sunday morning, and with most games starting at 10am (SoCal) it's a great combo. Dbone
***********************
Better than the sausage gravy and bisquits at Bob Evans?
(recipes available?)
-
I make homemade biscuits and gravy every Sunday morning, and with most games starting at 10am (SoCal) it's a great combo. Dbone
***********************
Better than the sausage gravy and bisquits at Bob Evans?
(recipes available?)
Better than the sausage gravy and biscuits at Bob Evans?
(recipes available?)
I'm sure Bobs' are good, but I have yet to taste a better B&G than "Dad's famous biscuits and gravy" - as my daughter calls them.
No recipe, as it's all in my head, but I do switch between sausage, bacon and dried beef............ Damn, can't wait until Sunday!!
-
Zombo said:
Are we going to see you two on the 20th?
Z
My wife always goes to the home opener with me, so I will be there with my Bride Colleen & my Daughter Maggie & Son in Law Ryan, who also have season tickets. Maybe we can talk Cal into driving up just to tailgate. I will also be posting regarding food & drink to bring a little later.
Z...anytime you're around on an "away" date, give me a shout...Browns' Fans welcome in the Cave!
Mike
My wife always goes to the home opener with me, so I will be there with my Bride Colleen & my Daughter Maggie & Son in Law Ryan, who also have season tickets. Maybe we can talk Cal into driving up just to tailgate. I will also be posting regarding food & drink to bring a little later.
Z...anytime you're around on an "away" date, give me a shout...Browns' Fans welcome in the Cave!
Mike
My wife always goes to the home opener with me, so I will be there with my Bride Colleen & my Daughter Maggie & Son in Law Ryan, who also have season tickets. Maybe we can talk Cal into driving up just to tailgate. I will also be posting regarding food & drink to bring a little later.
Z...anytime you're around on an "away" date, give me a shout...Browns' Fans welcome in the Cave!
Mike
My wife and I would love to get together and hang with y'all at an away game!!!!
-
Who gives a crap what you guys are going to eat. It is just fucking food. Eat shit for all I care.

-
Who gives a crap what you guys are going to eat. It is just fucking food. Eat shit for all I care.

Who gives a crap what you guys are going to eat. It is just fucking food. Eat shit for all I care.

Someone needs a Snickers
-
Who gives a crap what you guys are going to eat. It is just fucking food. Eat shit for all I care.

Someone needs a Snickers
-
-
10 Xanax and a fifth of Jack.
-
I like to be in the fasted state at kickoff....I feel more dialed in. I'll allow something at halftime if the game is good....beers start around the 3r quarter if we're playing well. If we suck that game I don't eat or drink shift till well after the game, I don't like to eat or drink something other than water when I"m in a stressed state...which as a browns fan...well y'all know.
-








-
10 Xanax and a fifth of Jack.
10 Xanax and a fifth of Jack.
Johnny can refer you to a clinic bro LOL
I will be having jerk chicken breast, brats and likely meatball and chicken wings for appetizers
-
I like to be in the fasted state at kickoff....I feel more dialed in. I'll allow something at halftime if the game is good....beers start around the 3r quarter if we're playing well. If we suck that game I don't eat or drink shift till well after the game, I don't like to eat or drink something other than water when I"m in a stressed state...which as a browns fan...well y'all know.
Man if it's that hard on you you need to talk to Ernie about his meal plan.I like to be in the fasted state at kickoff....I feel more dialed in. I'll allow something at halftime if the game is good....beers start around the 3r quarter if we're playing well. If we suck that game I don't eat or drink shift till well after the game, I don't like to eat or drink something other than water when I"m in a stressed state...which as a browns fan...well y'all know.
-
I don't really cook much on game day, usually too busy drinking and fretting. I did recently discover a fantastic steak rub though.
Very simple but very tasty. 1 part black pepper, 1 part thyme, and 2 parts kosher salt. Seriously the best steak l ever made.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
