#FailforCardale
-
No one knows if Jones will be a pro bowl type QB but the Browns aren't going to be a playoff team this year and the only way to assure that you have a shot at drafting "the guy" is to pick 1st.
-
This started last year after the national championship game.
I'm not sure this team could tank if it wanted to. It may overachieve, or finish right where it should (around 7 or 8 wins).
Cardale may or may not work out, but he has a lot of improvement to make before any team would even consider "tanking" to draft him.
-
If you are looking to draft a QB and you pick 4-8 you probably will have to make a "Ricky Williams" deal. That being said I wonder how excited Jones will be targeting Benjamin and Hartline

-
The idea of failing to get something that may or may not be good must be a new thing.
-
Will never ever cheer for my team to lose. Ever. I hate it and I hate the mentality.
However... I would like to see the Browns draft a QB next year. I think it's important.
-
The idea of failing to get something that may or may not be good must be a new thing.
The idea of failing to get something that may or may not be good must be a new thing.
Don't know if it's new or just talked about. Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette
-
This started last year after the national championship game.
I'm not sure this team could tank if it wanted to. It may overachieve, or finish right where it should (around 7 or 8 wins).
Cardale may or may not work out, but he has a lot of improvement to make before any team would even consider "tanking" to draft him.
This started last year after the national championship game.
I'm not sure this team could tank if it wanted to. It may overachieve, or finish right where it should (around 7 or 8 wins).
Cardale may or may not work out, but he has a lot of improvement to make before any team would even consider "tanking" to draft him.
Mike- I was on the "Fail for Cardale" bandwagon from the start. Almost started a thread by that name after OSU shellacked VT. I'm sort of rethinking. Zero doubt the guy has a cannon arm- they don't call him 12 Guage for nothing. Also saw some nice touch passes against VT. The question is- well, is he another Jamarcus Rusell, or a Ben Rothlisberger\ Cam Newton?
He keeps on winning- he's fer sure going to be in the Heisman\ top 10 pick conversation.
-
The idea of failing to get something that may or may not be good must be a new thing.
Don't know if it's new or just talked about. Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette
Don't know if it's new or just talked about. Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette
Quitting is for losers. But you're from NE so I understand.
-
Don't know if it's new or just talked about. Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette
Quitting is for losers. But you're from NE so I understand.
Quitting is for losers. But you're from NE so I understand.
Actually if you understood you wouldn't have asked the question. You're not getting Andrew Luck with the 16th pick. Some GMs find diamonds in the later rounds, Farmer is unable to draft starters in the first round.
-
So you don't know that the Browns drafted Danny Shelton and he's
a starter, eh?
wholly moely.
-
I assume Cardale would like to come to the Browns since he's from Cleveland. I don't know if he grew up a Browns fan
-
So you don't know that the Browns drafted Danny Shelton and he's
a starter, eh?
wholly moely.
-
As a diehard Buckeye - I don't even think this is a good idea.
-
-
You play. To win. The Game.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login