#FailforCardale
-
Don't know if it's new or just talked about. Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette
Quitting is for losers. But you're from NE so I understand.
Quitting is for losers. But you're from NE so I understand.
Actually if you understood you wouldn't have asked the question. You're not getting Andrew Luck with the 16th pick. Some GMs find diamonds in the later rounds, Farmer is unable to draft starters in the first round.
-
So you don't know that the Browns drafted Danny Shelton and he's
a starter, eh?
wholly moely.
-
I assume Cardale would like to come to the Browns since he's from Cleveland. I don't know if he grew up a Browns fan
-
So you don't know that the Browns drafted Danny Shelton and he's
a starter, eh?
wholly moely.
-
As a diehard Buckeye - I don't even think this is a good idea.
-
-
You play. To win. The Game.
-
-
This pisses me off. Especially about someone as unpolished and questionable as Jones. I mean, I like him. But give me a break. Way too early to call him a can't miss pro prospect. But I probably wouldn't support something like this even if we were talking about Andrew Luck, much less Cardale Jones. This team is too good for that.
-
Most of us watched #failforLuck when P. Manning was out. The only thing that is not Questionable is Luck and his WR's. The rest of it has holes all over it imo. We our QB and WR's away from fixing most of it. No way a coach or player will fail for anybody especially around Ctown
-
No way !!!! Completly overhyped by OSU fans (and I am one). Cardale was on the national champions team but Elliot ran out of his mind the games Jones was the QB. IMO he and the killer defense to close out the year are why they are the Champs. Not the QB.
SUCK FOR LUCK, ok I get that but FAIL FOR CARDALE, No thanks.
I would much rather see them sit back and draft a guy like Gunner Kiel in the second. He is a MUCH better QB than Jones IMO
-
No way !!!! Completly overhyped by OSU fans (and I am one). Cardale was on the national champions team but Elliot ran out of his mind the games Jones was the QB. IMO he and the killer defense to close out the year are why they are the Champs. Not the QB.
SUCK FOR LUCK, ok I get that but FAIL FOR CARDALE, No thanks.
I would much rather see them sit back and draft a guy like Gunner Kiel in the second. He is a MUCH better QB than Jones IMO
No way !!!! Completly overhyped by OSU fans (and I am one). Cardale was on the national champions team but Elliot ran out of his mind the games Jones was the QB. IMO he and the killer defense to close out the year are why they are the Champs. Not the QB.
SUCK FOR LUCK, ok I get that but FAIL FOR CARDALE, No thanks.
I would much rather see them sit back and draft a guy like Gunner Kiel in the second. He is a MUCH better QB than Jones IMO
Well, 2/3rds of your post were at least somewhat reasonable. But this is laughable.
-
Every year I say I'm going to hope they lose to get a quarterback but it's impossible to enjoy watching and not root for my team. So that theory goes out the window. The reason it worked in Indy to get Andrew Luck was they had Peyton Manning to fall back on.
No, players work too hard and none of them like losing. If it is meant to be then it will happen. If not, we have options like trading for Mettenberger.
I want Cardale Jones but not enough to watch them lose every week. Ugh
-
#TankForTeddy
-
You do but when you put an inferior team on the field the results take care of themselves. Just ask the 2011 Colts
Well, as Hoorta said, we could always hope that a Brady falls into our lap in the sixth round. Or maybe
Jimmah could become besties with Goodell and we could surreptitiously film the Pittsburgh and Baltiwhore
sidelines for the next 2 or 3 years.
Man, Z was right. This thread really sucks huge cock. With teeth.
-
Depends on how we come out of the gates. We have an easy first three weeks, so if we start off bad we may as well start Johnny so we lose 14 games. But do you take Cardale or Hackenberg? Lets not forget the supporting cast these guys have.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Depends on how we come out of the gates. We have an easy first three weeks, so if we start off bad we may as well start Johnny so we lose 14 games. But do you take Cardale or Hackenberg? Lets not forget the supporting cast these guys have.
Hackenberg is a pile of garbage. He either sees ghosts or hangs on to the ball for far too long.
I'd rather have no QB than Hackenberg.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login