Skip to content

#FailforCardale

Locked The Browns Board
55 32 1.7k
  • You play. To win. The Game.

    @dste-ace said:

    You play. To win. The Game.

    You do but when you put an inferior team on the field the results take care of themselves. Just ask the 2011 Colts

  • This thread couldn't suck more cock.

    Zombo

  • This pisses me off. Especially about someone as unpolished and questionable as Jones. I mean, I like him. But give me a break. Way too early to call him a can't miss pro prospect. But I probably wouldn't support something like this even if we were talking about Andrew Luck, much less Cardale Jones. This team is too good for that.

  • Most of us watched #failforLuck when P. Manning was out. The only thing that is not Questionable is Luck and his WR's. The rest of it has holes all over it imo. We our QB and WR's away from fixing most of it. No way a coach or player will fail for anybody especially around Ctown

  • No way !!!! Completly overhyped by OSU fans (and I am one). Cardale was on the national champions team but Elliot ran out of his mind the games Jones was the QB. IMO he and the killer defense to close out the year are why they are the Champs. Not the QB.

    SUCK FOR LUCK, ok I get that but FAIL FOR CARDALE, No thanks.

    I would much rather see them sit back and draft a guy like Gunner Kiel in the second. He is a MUCH better QB than Jones IMO

  • No way !!!! Completly overhyped by OSU fans (and I am one). Cardale was on the national champions team but Elliot ran out of his mind the games Jones was the QB. IMO he and the killer defense to close out the year are why they are the Champs. Not the QB.

    SUCK FOR LUCK, ok I get that but FAIL FOR CARDALE, No thanks.

    I would much rather see them sit back and draft a guy like Gunner Kiel in the second. He is a MUCH better QB than Jones IMO

    @sir-barksalot said:

    No way !!!! Completly overhyped by OSU fans (and I am one). Cardale was on the national champions team but Elliot ran out of his mind the games Jones was the QB. IMO he and the killer defense to close out the year are why they are the Champs. Not the QB.

    SUCK FOR LUCK, ok I get that but FAIL FOR CARDALE, No thanks.

    I would much rather see them sit back and draft a guy like Gunner Kiel in the second. He is a MUCH better QB than Jones IMO

    Well, 2/3rds of your post were at least somewhat reasonable. But this is laughable.

  • This thread couldn't suck more cock.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    This thread couldn't suck more cock.

    Zombo

    Nope Z the Browns will try to win, end up in the middle of the pack, and pray Manziel is actually an NFL starter.

    Should I start another thread- pull a sixth round Brady out of your ass?

  • Every year I say I'm going to hope they lose to get a quarterback but it's impossible to enjoy watching and not root for my team. So that theory goes out the window. The reason it worked in Indy to get Andrew Luck was they had Peyton Manning to fall back on.

    No, players work too hard and none of them like losing. If it is meant to be then it will happen. If not, we have options like trading for Mettenberger.

    I want Cardale Jones but not enough to watch them lose every week. Ugh

  • Everyone on that stupid bandwagon is a clueless homer that doesn't deserve the opportunity to root for the Browns.

  • #TankForTeddy

  • I like cordale but seriously. Fuck tanking.

  • @dste-ace said:

    You play. To win. The Game.

    You do but when you put an inferior team on the field the results take care of themselves. Just ask the 2011 Colts

    @baconhound said:

    You do but when you put an inferior team on the field the results take care of themselves. Just ask the 2011 Colts

    Well, as Hoorta said, we could always hope that a Brady falls into our lap in the sixth round. Or maybe

    Jimmah could become besties with Goodell and we could surreptitiously film the Pittsburgh and Baltiwhore

    sidelines for the next 2 or 3 years.

    Man, Z was right. This thread really sucks huge cock. With teeth.

  • Depends on how we come out of the gates. We have an easy first three weeks, so if we start off bad we may as well start Johnny so we lose 14 games. But do you take Cardale or Hackenberg? Lets not forget the supporting cast these guys have.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Depends on how we come out of the gates. We have an easy first three weeks, so if we start off bad we may as well start Johnny so we lose 14 games. But do you take Cardale or Hackenberg? Lets not forget the supporting cast these guys have.

    Hackenberg is a pile of garbage. He either sees ghosts or hangs on to the ball for far too long.

    I'd rather have no QB than Hackenberg.

  • I haven't read most of the posts, But the Title and idea thinking of this can GO F'K ITSELF!!!!!. We don't play to lose and if any Browns fan wants that, GO F'K YOURSELF!!!...

  • anyone who thinks fail for cardale is a good idea probably agrees with Goldhammer who is either a troll or a re-tard (my guess is both).

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Depends on how we come out of the gates. We have an easy first three weeks, so if we start off bad we may as well start Johnny so we lose 14 games. But do you take Cardale or Hackenberg? Lets not forget the supporting cast these guys have.

    Hackenberg is a pile of garbage. He either sees ghosts or hangs on to the ball for far too long.

    I'd rather have no QB than Hackenberg.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Hackenberg is a pile of garbage. He either sees ghosts or hangs on to the ball for far too long.

    I'd rather have no QB than Hackenberg.

    I disagree. His OL is terrible. Temple sacks him 10x and you think he sees ghosts? Gee I wonder why.

  • I would love everyone on the fail bandwagon to personally call, write, text, etc. everyone on the Browns' team and tell them of your desires. And when you wake up from your month long beat down coma I hope you realize that no pro athlete would tank a season before it even starts. Pathetic.

    I don't care how long we've sucked. This team is building something now and they need fans that root to win every game. Not bandwagon losers who think the only way to win is to lose.

    Jones has played 4 games and too many people think he's the 2nd coming. There's a handful of players that you can predict will have successful pro careers and he ain't one of them. Loved what he did for the Buckeyes last year, with the help of his team, but waaaaaaay too early to drool.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Hackenberg is a pile of garbage. He either sees ghosts or hangs on to the ball for far too long.

    I'd rather have no QB than Hackenberg.

    I disagree. His OL is terrible. Temple sacks him 10x and you think he sees ghosts? Gee I wonder why.

    @wargograw said:

    I disagree. His OL is terrible. Temple sacks him 10x and you think he sees ghosts? Gee I wonder why.

    I'm not questioning the reasoning behind it, but it doesn't make it any less true.

    Hackenberg will have zero development because the Penn St. offense is gameplanned solely around making sure he has someone to dump it off to under pressure.

    Don't need a shell shocked, used up prospect.

  • This thread is fucking Retard.

  • I DESPISE the "Fail for Cardale" mentality. I would rather suffer through more losing seasons than tanking even one game. No REAL Fan would even suggest it, much less subscribe to it.

    Mike