Billy Winn traded to colts
-
I don't know if it was mentioned here, but Browns expected to promote Shaun Drawns to the vacant roster spot.
Zombo
--and sign Lenz to the practice squad! (in my best school girl voice)
-
Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)......sooo, rather than make a cut, they at least got something....conditional....coming 2 yrs down the road....
Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
LMAO... drunk with power is he...
Kinda surprised the Colts even consider trading with us...

Interesting. So, as it stands right now, the Browns have 12 picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.
What you hintin' at, Willis???
Tour is going to be bent, is he burning his Housler Jersey?
Loved, Billy, but was surprised he made the 53...
And no Housler jersey anywhere near me...

-
I was unaware that they assigned values for them already, as I thought there was production considered into the value of the pick received. Plus I thought since Williams was cut, it didn't count against possible picks. Is there a link somewhere to this?
It's on Over The Cap somewhere. Ill find the link at some point, I'm driving right now.
It's on Over The Cap somewhere. Ill find the link at some point, I'm driving right now.
Yeah I just read it on otc, but I read on wiki that it is partly based on production and they're not appointed until 2 to 3 weeks before the draft. So although it very well may end up correct, I think the picks from otc have to be a prediction.
-
I don't know if it was mentioned here, but Browns expected to promote Shaun Drawns to the vacant roster spot.
Zombo
--and sign Lenz to the practice squad! (in my best school girl voice)
Zombo said:
Zombo
--and sign Lenz to the practice squad! (in my best school girl voice)
Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!
-
Ok so Billy Winn wasn't amazing...
But I liked him a lot. And he was alright.
Would have much rather seen our TE situation cleared up before this move was made.
-
It's on Over The Cap somewhere. Ill find the link at some point, I'm driving right now.
Yeah I just read it on otc, but I read on wiki that it is partly based on production and they're not appointed until 2 to 3 weeks before the draft. So although it very well may end up correct, I think the picks from otc have to be a prediction.
Yeah I just read it on otc, but I read on wiki that it is partly based on production and they're not appointed until 2 to 3 weeks before the draft. So although it very well may end up correct, I think the picks from otc have to be a prediction.
Oh. That makes sense.
-
They are a prediction. OTC says it pretty blatantly.
-
They are a prediction. OTC says it pretty blatantly.
Like I said. I was driving.
-
Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)......sooo, rather than make a cut, they at least got something....conditional....coming 2 yrs down the road....
Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)...
You are correct. Making room for Draughn.
Yep......signed him to the 53 man today......
Im just guessing here, but think maybe west and winn were on the cut list and the Browns(smartly?) kept them till some kind of a deal could be found.....??....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login