Skip to content

Billy Winn traded to colts

The Browns Board
29 15 1.5k
  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #1
  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #2

    lol. Can't we make these moves before preseason?

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)......sooo, rather than make a cut, they at least got something....conditional....coming 2 yrs down the road....

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Interesting.

    So, as it stands right now, the Browns have 12 picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.

    1st round

    2nd round

    3rd round

    4th round

    5th round

    5th round (cannot trade)

    5th round (cannot trade)

    5th round (cannot trade)

    6th round

    7th round

    7th round

    7th round (cannot trade)

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #5

    BRING BACK PRYOR

  • Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)......sooo, rather than make a cut, they at least got something....conditional....coming 2 yrs down the road....

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mudfly said:

    Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)......sooo, rather than make a cut, they at least got something....conditional....coming 2 yrs down the road....

    You are correct. Making room for Draughn.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    The Giego Pig lives WHHEEEEEEEE!! God can we just get on the plane with 53

  • Interesting.

    So, as it stands right now, the Browns have 12 picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.

    1st round

    2nd round

    3rd round

    4th round

    5th round

    5th round (cannot trade)

    5th round (cannot trade)

    5th round (cannot trade)

    6th round

    7th round

    7th round

    7th round (cannot trade)

    htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Interesting.

    So, as it stands right now, the Browns have 12 picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.

    1st round

    2nd round

    3rd round

    4th round

    5th round

    5th round (cannot trade)

    5th round (cannot trade)

    5th round (cannot trade)

    6th round

    7th round

    7th round

    7th round (cannot trade)

    I'm almost certain we will see a few compensatory picks as well. Maybe 15 picks?

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #9

    What is the max amount of picks you can have going into a draft?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #10

    Setting up for another Ifo Ekpre- Olomu pick. But lets hope this one can walk, right Mud? Tour is going to be bent, is he burning his Housler Jersey? 4 Square--Max Comp picks is 4 and we our there. cant trade them

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I would imagine 6 pics in the five and six round don't add up for much in a trade anyway. But, damn it, I always like Billy Winn.

    WSS

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Interesting.

    So, as it stands right now, the Browns have 12 picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.

    1st round

    2nd round

    3rd round

    4th round

    5th round

    5th round (cannot trade)

    5th round (cannot trade)

    5th round (cannot trade)

    6th round

    7th round

    7th round

    7th round (cannot trade)

    I'm almost certain we will see a few compensatory picks as well. Maybe 15 picks?

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @htownbrown said:

    I'm almost certain we will see a few compensatory picks as well. Maybe 15 picks?

    That includes the compensatory picks.

    Compensatory picks are doled out in the following year, so whoever we lose this year we'll get the picks in 2017.

    The (cannot trade) picks are the compensatories.

    We received three 5th rounders for Skrine, Sheard and Hoyer, and one 7th for Miles Austin. We would have received a 4th for Cameron, but it was cancelled out by the acquisition of Williams, and Rubin's 7th was cancelled by the acquisition of Housler.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Well, there goes more of our defensive line depth.

    Sorry...but it seems that what once was a strength is quickly becoming a weakness.

    I know they can't keep everybody....

    But, I am sorry.....so far DC O'Neil has NOT proven to me that he is all that competent......and getting rid of veteran DL does not instill confidence in me.

    And...sorry.....which Super Bowl winnng team did Bill Kuharich serve as the GM for?

    I just know that his dad was a terrible HC for the Eagles back in the 60s.

  • @htownbrown said:

    I'm almost certain we will see a few compensatory picks as well. Maybe 15 picks?

    That includes the compensatory picks.

    Compensatory picks are doled out in the following year, so whoever we lose this year we'll get the picks in 2017.

    The (cannot trade) picks are the compensatories.

    We received three 5th rounders for Skrine, Sheard and Hoyer, and one 7th for Miles Austin. We would have received a 4th for Cameron, but it was cancelled out by the acquisition of Williams, and Rubin's 7th was cancelled by the acquisition of Housler.

    htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That includes the compensatory picks.

    Compensatory picks are doled out in the following year, so whoever we lose this year we'll get the picks in 2017.

    The (cannot trade) picks are the compensatories.

    We received three 5th rounders for Skrine, Sheard and Hoyer, and one 7th for Miles Austin. We would have received a 4th for Cameron, but it was cancelled out by the acquisition of Williams, and Rubin's 7th was cancelled by the acquisition of Housler.

    I was unaware that they assigned values for them already, as I thought there was production considered into the value of the pick received. Plus I thought since Williams was cut, it didn't count against possible picks. Is there a link somewhere to this?

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #15

    FWIW, Billys pick is for 2017....2 yrs removed....

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That includes the compensatory picks.

    Compensatory picks are doled out in the following year, so whoever we lose this year we'll get the picks in 2017.

    The (cannot trade) picks are the compensatories.

    We received three 5th rounders for Skrine, Sheard and Hoyer, and one 7th for Miles Austin. We would have received a 4th for Cameron, but it was cancelled out by the acquisition of Williams, and Rubin's 7th was cancelled by the acquisition of Housler.

    I was unaware that they assigned values for them already, as I thought there was production considered into the value of the pick received. Plus I thought since Williams was cut, it didn't count against possible picks. Is there a link somewhere to this?

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @htownbrown said:

    I was unaware that they assigned values for them already, as I thought there was production considered into the value of the pick received. Plus I thought since Williams was cut, it didn't count against possible picks. Is there a link somewhere to this?

    It's on Over The Cap somewhere. Ill find the link at some point, I'm driving right now.

  • Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)......sooo, rather than make a cut, they at least got something....conditional....coming 2 yrs down the road....

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mudfly said:

    Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Don't know why I laughed so hard when I read this, but I did πŸ˜†

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I don't know if it was mentioned here, but Browns expected to promote Shaun Drawns to the vacant roster spot.

    Zombo

    --and sign Lenz to the practice squad! (in my best school girl voice)

  • I don't know if it was mentioned here, but Browns expected to promote Shaun Drawns to the vacant roster spot.

    Zombo

    --and sign Lenz to the practice squad! (in my best school girl voice)

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #19

    Zombo said:

    and sign Lenz to the practice squad! (in my best school girl voice)

    Don't tease 'em, that's mean

  • Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)......sooo, rather than make a cut, they at least got something....conditional....coming 2 yrs down the road....

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @mudfly said:

    Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

    LMAO... drunk with power is he...

    Kinda surprised the Colts even consider trading with us... πŸ™‚

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Interesting. So, as it stands right now, the Browns have 12 picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.

    What you hintin' at, Willis???

    @gumby73 said:

    Tour is going to be bent, is he burning his Housler Jersey?

    Loved, Billy, but was surprised he made the 53...

    And no Housler jersey anywhere near me... πŸ˜‰