Skip to content

Justin Gilbert involved in road rage crash in Brunswick

The Browns Board
44 25 2.0k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I think he is toast.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Fuck this guy, cut him

  • Loser is out again. And not Gilbert. Poor thing. Anyone wanna sublease the apartment I got rent-free in Logic's head?

    Deadspin is such a bunch of Stockton shorters. A cup "full" of dip spit, really? What planet are they on? But I now like Gilbert that much more. In fact I think I need a pinch.

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @wargograw said:

    Loser is out again. And not Gilbert. Poor thing. Anyone wanna sublease the apartment I got rent-free in Logic's head?

    You pull his string and weeps some more. Shouldn't you be sending inspirational quotes and encouragement to Justin after his most recent blunder?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #22

    The Browns started this "Play like a Brown" "Change the Culture" thing last year ... and then drafted Gilbert, Manziel and West in the same draft.

    Is it "play like a clown" ... what am I missing here?

    Zombo

    --Just churning through draft picks like they're nothing.

  • The Browns started this "Play like a Brown" "Change the Culture" thing last year ... and then drafted Gilbert, Manziel and West in the same draft.

    Is it "play like a clown" ... what am I missing here?

    Zombo

    --Just churning through draft picks like they're nothing.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #23

    Zombo said:

    The Browns started this "Play like a Brown" "Change the Culture" thing last year ... and then drafted Gilbert, Manziel and West in the same draft.

    Is it "play like a clown" ... what am I missing here?

    Zombo

    --Just churning through draft picks like they're nothing.

    Come on Z. The first year the slogan was play like a Charlie Brown. Give 'em credit man. 🥷

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #24

    TexAg is on to something.

  • The Browns started this "Play like a Brown" "Change the Culture" thing last year ... and then drafted Gilbert, Manziel and West in the same draft.

    Is it "play like a clown" ... what am I missing here?

    Zombo

    --Just churning through draft picks like they're nothing.

    MasterDogM MasterDog wrote on last edited by MasterDog
    #25

    Zombo said:

    The Browns started this "Play like a Brown" "Change the Culture" thing last year ... and then drafted Gilbert, Manziel and West in the same draft.

    Is it "play like a clown" ... what am I missing here?

    Zombo

    --Just churning through draft picks like they're nothing.

    That's the price you pay when you draft to sell tickets. There are reasons why some teams never get out of the cellar. Just look at Bucs and Winston. Guys like Carr, Bridgewater and Marriota are going to be stars in this league.
  • I knew Justin must have been the chase-ie, because if he were the chaser, he wouldn't have been able to stay with the other car and it would've gotten away.

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @d-bone said:

    I knew Justin must have been the chase-ie, because if he were the chaser, he wouldn't have been able to stay with the other car and it would've gotten away.

    Mic drop.

  • Also, we need to stop being mean to Justin. He is already taking it hard from the wreck and he could accidentally see these comments.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Also, we need to stop being mean to Justin. He is already taking it hard from the wreck and he could accidentally see these comments.

    Zombo said:

    The Browns started this "Play like a Brown" "Change the Culture" thing last year ... and then drafted Gilbert, Manziel and West in the same draft.

    Is it "play like a clown" ... what am I missing here?

    Zombo

    --Just churning through draft picks like they're nothing.

    Not just play like a Clown- it's drive like a Clown too. Prepare to flush yet another first round pick.

  • At least he connected with the dip spit. Johnny missed with the water bottle.

    Zombo

    --Nobody does the first round like the Cleveland Browns.

    A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Zombo said:

    At least he connected with the dip spit. Johnny missed with the water bottle.

    Haha and trent has a porn out. Weeden well... self explanatory haha

    Zombo

    --Nobody does the first round like the Cleveland Browns.

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #29

    What's most ridiculous is that Kevin Costner warned us about players with character issues in "Draft Day" before we took them.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #30

    who had character issues before we drafted them?

    (this oughta be fun...)

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Say it with me you pancake eating motherfucker...

  • T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by
    #32

    If this chump wasn't a first round pick he'd have been gone his first season.

    Now we've got to put up with his shit because he'd be too big a hit to the cap.

    It's rough being a Browns fan and seeing more clowns then a circus every Sunday...

    Thank god for OSU or I'd have went insane a long time ago...

  • If this chump wasn't a first round pick he'd have been gone his first season.

    Now we've got to put up with his shit because he'd be too big a hit to the cap.

    It's rough being a Browns fan and seeing more clowns then a circus every Sunday...

    Thank god for OSU or I'd have went insane a long time ago...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @tobalaz said:

    I'd have went insane a long time ago...

    You must be a secret Texan. I thought we were the only ones that used that grammatical error in everyday life. 😛

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #34

    On the plus side...

    Gilbert finally showed some emotion.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Not a bust takes time to be a DB

  • @tobalaz said:

    I'd have went insane a long time ago...

    You must be a secret Texan. I thought we were the only ones that used that grammatical error in everyday life. 😛

    T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by Tobalaz
    #36

    @texasag1969 said:

    You must be a secret Texan. I thought we were the only ones that used that grammatical error in everyday life. 😛

    I've actually thought of moving down there since Google Fiber runs in Austin now and Time Warner is a sad, sad joke...

    But then I'd have to give up the farm, and after being a city boy my entire life I'm finding the country agreeing with me.

    Well, that and the nephews and nieces love coming down in the fall and pressing cider when the apples come in. Now I've just got to get the stuff set up to make wine and hard cider, THEN I'll probably never want to leave.

    Hell man last time I brewed ale my brother drank two and stumbled into a wall. I don't half ass my alcohol!

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Cut him.

    He's a useless piece of shit and I don't give a fuck if he reads this.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #38

    I agree, cut him. But if they don't I'm worried about the leadership of this team. Really.