Time and effort
-
there's gotta be something in texas that you can root for....
let me think for a sec....

what horribly unnatural fake tits!! yummmm!!
...and is that a tiny penis creeping out above her shorts button? jeesh...
they sure do make em BIG in Texas though, in all shapes and grosses.
you can do better mik my Goddd.
-
I am going to start to put as much time and effort into commenting on this board as the Browns apparently do planning for their games.
Which means you won't see me much on here for a while. I have some vacations coming up....so I think I will concentrate on those....and trying to get some work done.
Which means you won't see me much on here for a while. I have some vacations coming up....so I think I will concentrate on those....and trying to get some work done.
Safe travels, Gip...
-
Have a great vacation Gip and remember wherever you go...there you are

-
Oh, I am still here and will be here and there....just frustration. Like I said....I will give the same effort here as the Browns give....which means very little.
I do plan to participate on the big tailgate activities this week.
Oh my goodness. The leader of the anti-FRAK we're the best fans in the world because we don't fly by night with our fandom has called a timeout. How hypocritical of you. You better buck up camper. The season ain't over and I'm not done whooping that ass. Besides, it's not a good look man. Although as humble as you are you probably don't consider me a worthwhile adversary, I do like our banter. If you go away I'll be sad. Plus, after years of bragging about your fans and how loyal they are, it would seem inappropriate that the most vocal of the bunch tucks tail in frustration. Don't go, please don't go.
Oh my goodness. The leader of the anti-FRAK we're the best fans in the world because we don't fly by night with our fandom has called a timeout. How hypocritical of you. You better buck up camper. The season ain't over and I'm not done whooping that ass. Besides, it's not a good look man. Although as humble as you are you probably don't consider me a worthwhile adversary, I do like our banter. If you go away I'll be sad. Plus, after years of bragging about your fans and how loyal they are, it would seem inappropriate that the most vocal of the bunch tucks tail in frustration. Don't go, please don't go.
I didn't say I was going.....just that I would put the same effort here that they do at their jobs. The difference is that I do have a job that doing this takes time away from some.
Plus other interests.
Besides....you apparently don't know what a FRAK is.
A FRAK would say......I am frustrated at the Browns for losing......I am going to go be a fan of Team X and root for them.
What I am saying is that I am obviously still a Browns fan......and always will be. Its just a matter of equal effort and preparedness.
I am prepared to pound your silly stupid ass into the ground. You just may not have to eat dirt quite as often.
You should consider yourself lucky.
-
Have a great vacation Gip and remember wherever you go...there you are

Have a great vacation Gip and remember wherever you go...there you are

I'm not there yet!....another couple of weeks.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
We all knew this was too good to be true.......or BS.....kinda like all the rest of your posts.
What? I HAVE actually cut down on my posting here, considerably. Just like I said I would.
-
Wow.
This is highly disturbing . . . Whitner, one of our Team leaders, is saying the D didn't play that bad against the Jets . . .
Major disconnect going on somewhere /smh
-
They didn't. They had some great moments often...
and weaknesses at other times.
It isn't like they botched the entire game from the gitgo.
Just had ? some cleaning up to do on communication.. and
Need Orchard and Cooper in there.
-
Man up
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login